Chapter 54

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Hyojin opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes to wash the blurrness away. She sat up and found herself in the hospital. It was exactly the same room when she was laid. She turned her head and saw Jihoon. Jihoon widened his eyes and hugged her tightly.

Hyojin! You finally awake! Do you feel any hurt?

Hyojin cracked a small smile and shook her head.

Oppa.. I wanna go home..

Okay.. Let me get the permission from the doctor first..

Jihoon left the room and EXO came in with Luhan and Haneul. 

Hyojin.. You're feeling okay?

She nodded and turned her attention to Luhan who was holding Haneul. 

Suddenly , something came into her mind.

Luhan shhi..

Luhan gulped. Haneul who stood behind him shaking in fear as Mrs Park glared at her.

I trust you with my Hyojin in your hands.. Is this how you treat your wife? My dear daughter?

Luhan lowered his head and went speechless.

And your girlfriend.. 

Haneul gripped onto Luhan's shirt and shook in fear.

I want you to break off this relationship with Luhan this instant..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

Please.. Mrs Park.. I love her with all my heart.. Please don't break our relationship..

Mrs Park glared at Luhan.

You love her with all your heart? How about my daughter? Do you have any space for my daughter?

Luhan took a deep breath.

No.. I don't have any space for her.. Please , just let us be happy..

Mrs Park clenched her fist tightly. She raised her hand ready to slap him.

(chapter 36)

 

 

Hyojin widened her eyes.

STOP!!

They jumped in surprised when they heard Hyojin screamed. Luhan went towards her , placing his hands on her shoulders. She flinched when Luhan touched her. 

Please...leave me alone..

Hyojin went back lying on the bed with the blankets covering her head. The others could see her shoulders moving up and down. Hyojin was crying under the blankets. Jihoon came back to the room when he heard Hyojin's screams.

Hyojin! What's wrong?

Oppa...

She hugged Jihoon tightly , clenching onto his shirt. Jihoon patted her back and glared at them.

Leave.. You are making Hyojin uncomfortable..

Jihoon.. please let me have a talk with Hyojin.. Just for a while..

CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S IN PAIN BECAUSE OF YOU?!

Hyojin jumped when Jihoon shouted at Luhan. Jihoon softened and hugged her tightly.

Just leave..

Haneul pulled Luhan out of the room and the others too. They came out from the hospital. They patted Luhan at the back and went back home. Haneul held onto Luhan's hand.

Oppa.. Are you okay?

I'm sorry , Haneul.. I need some time alone..

Luhan pushed her hands away and walked away. Haneul widened her eyes and felt hurt. Before Luhan could walked away , Haneul grabbed his wrist.

What is wrong with you , Luhan? WHY ARE YOU KEEP PUSHING ME AWAY?!!

Luhan widened his eyes when he saw Haneul crying in front of him.

Haneul.. 

Haneul.. Haneul.. YOU USED TO CALL ME HANA!!

Hana.. I'm sorry.. Please don't cry..

Luhan hugged Haneul. Haneul hit his chest while clenching onto his shirt.

Oppa.. Please don't push me away again.. Promise me..

I-I promise..

By the staircase , someone had been staring at the couple. Jihoon looked at her. He knew she was feeling hurt inside. But why is she feeling hurt?

Hyojin.. Are you okay?

Hyojin snapped out and looked at Jihoon. She faked a smile and nodded. She walked away with Jihoon following from behind. 

Please , Hyojin.. Don't fall for him again.. 

Then , Hyojin stopped. 

Oppa.. I need to go to the bathroom..

Sure.. I'll be at the car park waiting for you..

Hyojin smiled and nodded. But , Hyojin is not walking towards the bathroom. She missed the bathroom and just walked to the garden. She looked around the garden. It was familiar. She sat on the bench and touched the empty seat beside her. 

With that , that memory came back to her.

YAHH! What do you think you are doing here?

Hyojin jumped in surprised and turned her head. She saw Luhan panting.

Luhan? What are you doing here?

What do you think I'm here? Why are you not in your room? You are not allowed to come out from your room!

Why would you care , Luhan?

That question him. Why does he care anyway? Why is he looking for Hyojin? Why does he feel panicked when he can't find her?

Look! You better go back to your room now or else you will get sick again..

Why do you care? You don't care about me.. Why don't you and Haneul just go for your date?

Yah! Park Hyojin! You are my wife!

(chapter 37)

 

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. Wife? 

I-I'm Luhan's wife?

Luhan who was on the way to the garden , saw Hyojin. He ran towards her.

Hyojin!

Hyojin turned her head and saw Luhan. 

What are you doing here? Are you okay?

L-Luhan.. I-I-I'm y-your w-wife?

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

Y-You r-remember?

Is it t-true? A-Am I y-your wife?

Luhan sighed and nodded. Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. The wind blew and Hyojin saw the key necklace around Luhan's neck. 

Something... That memory came back..

Wife? You said I'm your wife? 

Yes! Now , go back to your room now!!

I AM NOT YOUR WIFE , LUHAN!!

Luhan widened his eyes. He saw tears b at her eyes. Hyojin clenched her fist tightly.

I'm not your wife.. 

Stop this , Hyojin! Just go back to your room!

NO! Do you have any care for me when I got hurt? Do you? 

Luhan went speechless.

All you care for in this world is your girlfriend , Luhan! Ever since you left me when we were small.. You never come back to me.. Never.. Do you know the pain I have to go through? Do you? I love you since we were 5 , Luhan!! THIS BRACELET PROVES EVERYTHING!!

Hyojin showed Luhan the bracelet. The bracelet which Luhan gave her when they were small.

1.0x0.jpg

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. The bracelet. He remembered the bracelet.

Do you remember the words you told me? You said only the key would break us apart.. Where's the key , Luhan? You said you will never use this key to open my bracelet and said that I am locked with you forever.. Only you will break us apart.. The key to break us apart..

Luhan was speechless. He remembered when he was small. He did said that. (Look In chapter 1)

Look , Hyojin.. I did said that when we were small.. But that was all in the past..

Do you think the bracelet and the words which meant everything to me is just a past? That past meant everything to me!! That past always reminded me that YOU LEFT ME! 

Luhan widened his eyes when he saw Hyojin wobbled and almost lost her consciousness. He grabbed her wrist.

Hyojin.. We need to go back to your room! You're going to get sick!

She pushed his hands away.

Get away from me!! 

Hyojin sighed.

I need some time..

(chapter 37)

 

Hyojin wobbled while holding onto her head. Luhan widened his eyes and held onto her before falling to the ground.

Hyojin! Are you okay?

Luhan.. Am I your wife or not? Where's the bracelet?

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. He was speechless. He gulped and avoided Hyojin's gaze.

Please..answer me.. What am I to you?

Hyojin.. Please.. forget about the past.. Forget about the memory.. You don't need them..

That memory means everything to me.. I don't know why but every piece of that memory has you , Luhan.. And you asking me to forget about it? 

Hyojin shook her head and forced herself to stand up. Jihoon came looking for Hyojin because it's been a long time Hyojin had gone in the bathroom. He came to the garden and saw Hyojin with Luhan. He ran towards Hyojin. He saw tears rolling down her cheeks.

Hyojin.. What's wrong? Why are you crying?

Hyojin wiped the tears away and shook her head.

Let's.. just go home , oppa..

Hyojin pulled Jihoon away. Jihoon glared at Luhan one last time before leaving the hospital with Hyojin. Luhan sighed and slumped back down on the bench. He felt pain in his heart. He touched his chest. He could hear his heart beating in pain. Crying in pain when he saw Hyojin's tears..

Could it be?

That?

Luhan?

Has?

Fallen?

For? 

Her?

When will Luhan found out that he has fallen for her? Will Hyojin got back her memory?

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g  tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Here's chapter 54~~ Woo! Long chapter!! Sorry for not updating yesterday~~ It's a hot weather today and actually I can't play my laptop that long because my parents would kill me if I play too long~ Sorry , guyss~ But will update again maybe tonight or tomorrow~ Sorry! ENjoy the chapter , guysss~ Thanks for the support , everyone!~ Please give me an upvote if you like my story~~ Please give me! Thank you so much!