Chapter 36

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Mr and Mrs Park were in Hyojin's room , hoping and praying to see Hyojin wake up. But , there's nothing. Mr Lu came back to the room with Luhan and the others. When they entered , Mr and Mrs Park stood up and face them. With their face expressionless.

Mr Lu.. I can't do it anymore.. 

What do you mean , Mrs Park?

I can't see my dear Hyojin getting hurt anymore..

Mr Lu went speechless. He bowed and apologised. Mrs Park walked towards Luhan.

Luhan shhi..

Luhan gulped. Haneul who stood behind him shaking in fear as Mrs Park glared at her.

I trust you with my Hyojin in your hands.. Is this how you treat your wife? My dear daughter?

Luhan lowered his head and went speechless.

And your girlfriend.. 

Haneul gripped onto Luhan's shirt and shook in fear.

I want you to break off this relationship with Luhan this instant..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

Please.. Mrs Park.. I love her with all my heart.. Please don't break our relationship..

Mrs Park glared at Luhan.

You love her with all your heart? How about my daughter? Do you have any space for my daughter?

Luhan took a deep breath.

No.. I don't have any space for her.. Please , just let us be happy..

Mrs Park clenched her fist tightly. She raised her hand ready to slap him. When she was about to slap him , a voice stopped her.

MAMA!!

Mrs Park widened her eyes and stopped. She turned her head and saw Hyojin awake. She sat up and took the oxygen mask off.

Mama.. Please.. Don't slap gege..

Mrs Park softened when she saw her daughter's tears rolling down. She sighed and looked at Luhan.

I will let you go this time because of my daughter.. If I ever see my daughter ended up in the hospital again , you won't know what I will do to both of you..

Luhan sighed and nodded. Hyojin weakly got off from the bed and went to her umma's side.

Mama.. 

Before Hyojin could said anything , she fainted again. Mrs Park widened her eyes and held onto her just in time.

HYOJIN! HYOJIN!!!

Lay came back into the room with medicine in his hands. He widened his eyes when he saw Hyojin fainted in Mrs Park's arms. He quickly left the room and called out to his appa.

APPA!!!

Mr Zhang hurried to the room and examined Hyojin. The nurse placed Hyojin back on the bed. 

Mr Zhang! How's my daughter?

She's going to be okay.. She just tired.. She just woke up from the surgery.. Give her some rest and take good care of her.. 

Mr and Mrs Park sighed in relieved and thanked Mr Zhang. 

Mr and Mrs Park.. Please go back home and take some rest.. Don't worry.. I will take good care of Hyojin here..

Mr and Mrs Park nodded and left the room.

All of you should just go home and take some rest.. What a tiring day for you all , right? 

The others nodded and left the room and the hospital. When they left , Hyojin weakly opened her eyes. She sighed in the oxygen mask. She blinked her eyes.

 

Flashback . . . . . . . .

Mr Lu.. I can't do it anymore.. 

What do you mean , Mrs Park?

I can't see my dear Hyojin getting hurt anymore..

Mr Lu went speechless. He bowed and apologised. Mrs Park walked towards Luhan.

Luhan shhi..

Luhan gulped. Haneul who stood behind him shaking in fear as Mrs Park glared at her.

I trust you with my Hyojin in your hands.. Is this how you treat your wife? My dear daughter?

Luhan lowered his head and went speechless.

And your girlfriend.. 

Haneul gripped onto Luhan's shirt and shook in fear.

I want you to break off this relationship with Luhan this instant..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

Please.. Mrs Park.. I love her with all my heart.. Please don't break our relationship..

Mrs Park glared at Luhan.

You love her with all your heart? How about my daughter? Do you have any space for my daughter?

Luhan took a deep breath.

No.. I don't have any space for her.. Please , just let us be happy..

 

At that time , Hyojin already opened her eyes. She turned her head and saw everything and heard everything. When Luhan answered her umma's last question , it felt liked knives stabbing her heart. It's so painful. Hurt. Her heart had suffered too much scratches. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Hyojin's tears rolled down when she remembered the flashback. It hurts her more. She had realized there's no space for Luhan in his heart anymore. He love Haneul with all his heart. She grabbed her phone and played a song.

Ailee - It isn't Love If It's hurts too much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxz2Z3mzCAE

(This is song is sang by Ailee in Immortal Songs 2.. I fell in love with this song and this song is very suitable for this story so I hope all of you can go and listen to this song while reading this story~ :D )

Geudae bonaego meolli gaeulsaewa jakbyeolhadeut
(Letting you go felt like saying goodbye to autumn birds far away)
Geudae tteona bonaego dorawa suljan ape aneumyeon nunmul nanuna
(After letting you go, I sit with drinks poured in front of me, tears fill up my eyes)

Geudae bonaego aju jineun byeolbit barabol ttae
(Letting you go felt like seeing the setting starlight for the last time)
Nune heulleo naerineun motdahan maldeul geu apeun sarang jiul su iseulkka
(Unfinished time of hurting love is coming down from my eyes, could I ever erase it?)

Eoneu haru birado chueokcheoreom heutnallineun georieseo
(Memories are like the falling rain one day, they scatter on this street)
Sseulsseulhan sarangdoeeo gogaesukimyeon geudae moksori
(I become a lonely person and hang my head low, and then I hear your voice)
Neomu apeun sarangeun sarangi aniyeotseumeul
(A love that hurts too much, then it isn’t love)
Neomu apeun sarangeun sarangi aniyeotseumeul
(A love that hurts too much, then it isn’t love)

Eoneu haru barami jeodeun eokkae seuchimyeo jinagago
(One day when the wind passes on my wet shoulder)
Nae jichin sigandeuli change eorimyeon geudae miwojyeo
(When my exhaustion reflects in the window, I resent you)
Neomu apeun sarangeun sarangi anieotseumeul
(A love that hurts too much, then it isn’t love)
Neomu apeun sarangeun sarangi anieotseumeul
(A love that hurts too much, then it isn’t love)

Ije uri dasineun sarangeuro sesange oji malgi
(Let’s never come back to the world as lovers)
Geuribdeon maldeuldo muteo beorigi motdahan sarang
(Let’s bury those words that I longed for in this unfinished love)
Neomu apeun sarangeun sarangi anieotseumeul
(A love that hurts too much, then it isn’t love)
Neomu apeun sarangeun sarangi anieotseumeul
(A love that hurts too much, then it isn’t love)”
 
Hyojin cried when she hear the songs. A love that hurts too much , then it's not love.. Hyojin has a love that hurts so much but still she loves him.. Love can't be stopped.. 
 
Hyojin was left at the room , listening to the song.. Crying herself to sleep.. Hoping that she doesn't want to wake up anymore..

 

5i790f.gif5i790f.gif

 

Here's chapter 36~ Heyy guys.. I'm not in a good mood because when I open my insta account , I saw a lot of them posting about Baekhyun's photos.. And he's not smiling anymore.. Do you think he's not smiling because of us? Do you think he's not smiling because of the bashing and the fans doing?

 

I felt so guilty and bad.. I felt like crying.. At first , I was mad at him for the dating news but when I think again.. It was my fault.. I can't angry him or mad at him.. It's his choice.. I have decided to support him and Taeyeon.. The world is so big yet we are so far.. I hope they can hear the words in my heart to them.. 

 

I hope he can smile again like last time.. Everytime I saw Baekhyun , it hurts me.. I can't do anything anymore.. I only can sit in front of my laptop or hold my phone looking for news updated.. I can only sit here n do nothing.. Supporting them silently.. 

 

It really hurts me.. I need to relax myself.. I hope everything will be fine again.. I want everything back to normal again.. Now they're heading to Hong Kong for concerts.. I hope they are having fun there.. and I hope to see Baekhyun smiling a little on stage.. Even it's a small smile or a fake smile , I wanna see it all.. 

 

I'm sorry , Byun Baekhyun.. I'm sorry , Taeyeon.. Please continue to stay strong and be happy~ Fans will always be there for you~ Stay strong.. :')