Chapter 12

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Haneul shhi?

Hyojin's eyes widened when she saw Haneul right in front of her with her in :

Haneul was shocked to see Hyojin in Luhan's room. Somehow she felt pain in her heart. 

Hyojin? What are you doing here?

Ermm.. I-I-I

Luhan went downstairs and saw Hyojin and Haneul by the door. He widened his eyes. He quickly pushed Hyojin away.

Hana! You're here..

Luhan smiled nervously. Hyojin was at the side staring at Luhan's smile. 

He never smile to me..

Ohh.. Hi , oppa.. What is Hyojin doing here?

Luhan looked at Hyojin. Hyojin wanted to hear the answer.

What am I to you , Luhan?

Luhan hesistates. Hyojin sighed. She knew Luhan doesn't want his angel to know that they are going to marry soon. She walked away with her head lowered and her heart in pain.

Er... She-She.. Erm..

I'm just here to borrow the bathroom.. I will be going now..

She took MingMing and MongMong and left the house without looking at Luhan or saying goodbye to Luhan or Haneul.

Ohh! Yeahh.. She was just using the toilet.. Please come in..

Haneul felt relieved and smiled. She entered the house while Hyojin exit the house. She turned her head , hoping that Luhan could said or mouth 'sorry' to her. Luhan closed the door when she turned her head. Her tears fell when she looked at the door. She wiped the tears away and walked away with her dogs. They reached a park.

She sat on a bench facing the city. The wind blew her and it gave chills. She held her head high and stared at the sky. Tears started to fall.

Mama...papa... I miss you...

The dogs whined and laid their head on their owner's lap. Hyojin cried and hugged her dogs tightly. She mumbled 'mama' and 'papa' non-stop. After the long crying , her stomach was growling liked a hungry predator. She turned to look at her dogs. They were hungry too. She sighed and decided to bring them to buy something to eat. She came to a nearby shop. She told her dogs to wait outside the shop while she was shopping for food. 

 

EXO were out at night. They were walking down the street with only laughters and chatters were heard. 

Hyung! I want bubble tea~~~

Sehun whined and begged Kris.

Geez! Do you have to drink bubble tea everytime we go out?

Sehun used his puppy eyes which Kris never fail to resist.

NOT WITH THE EYES!! NO!!!!!!!

Kris sighed and gave up. Sehun cheered and the others laughed until their stomach hurt. So they split into 2 teams. Sehun , Kris , Tao , Chanyeol and Suho went to the bubble tea shop while Xiumin , D.O , Baekhyun , Lay , Chen and Kai went to the nearby shop to buy some snacks. They reached the nearby shop and saw the 2 dogs outside the shop. Baekhyun loves dogs. He squel when he saw this 2 fellas. He went to play with the dogs. The dogs welcomed Baekhyun and played with him too.

Yah! Baekhyun ah! Palli! We need to buy the food!

Baekhyun pouted.

Arrasso!

He patted the dogs one last time before entering the shop. After Hyojin finished buying the food , she left the shop and went to look for her dogs. She widened her eyes in shocked and dropped her food. HER DOGS ARE GONE!!!

MingMing!!! MongMong!!! Where are you? Please don't scare me!!!! MINGMING!! MONGMONG!!

Tears were falling. She can't lose her dogs. They were her best friends. The dogs always be there for her whenever she was lonely. EXO came out from the shop hearing someone shouting. They widened their eyes when they saw Hyojin. Hyojin turned to see EXO.

Please.. help me find my dogs.. Please... I can't lose them..

The dogs out there..was yours?

Baekhyun asked and Hyojin nodded with her tears running down.

Pleasee.. help me...

Lay's heart broke when he saw those tears rolling down her cheeks.

We need to go back now.. The others are looking for us..

Kai softly whispered but Hyojin heard it. She bit her lips.

If you won't help me.. I'll go look for them on my own!!

Hyojin ran off shouting to her dogs. 

HYOJIN WAIT!!

Lay ran and went to Hyojin. Lay was stopped by Chen.

Hyung! What are you doing?!! We need to go!!

She's a girl , Chen! We can't just left A GIRL at night just like that?!! What if someone her?!

Lay pushed Chen's hands away and ran off leaving his friends.

HYOJIN!!

Lay shouted for Hyojin but no answer. He grew worried when there's no sign or response from Hyojin. 

HYOJIN!! Where are you?!

Hyojin was running into a deep valley.

MINGMING!! MONGMONG!!

She stopped when she heard some barking. She widened her eyes and followed the sound. She ran deeper into the valley and saw her 2 dogs being dragged away by 2 men. The dogs whined and tried to fight with the men but they used a stick to hit MingMing and MongMong. Hyojin widened her eyes.

MINGMING!! MONGMONG!!

The dogs fell to the ground , unconscious. She quickly ran towards the men dressed in black with tattoos everywhere on their arms. 

YOU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DOGS!!!

She hit the men. The men scoffed and pushed Hyojin to the ground.

YAH! Who are you?! 

GIVE ME BACK MY DOGS!!!

Hyojin stood up and kicked one of the men private part. They widened their eyes and cracked their knuckles. Hyojin gulped and took her step back and soon her back met with the cold floor.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY BOYS!! YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!

When one of the men laid a punch on her , Hyojin attacked first and kicked his private part. One of them crouched down to the floor , feeling the pain underneath. Hyojin got away and went to her dogs.

MingMing!! MongMong!!

She shook her dogs and they were not waking up. The men grew more furious and grabbed Hyojin's wrist. Hyojin groaned in pain when they grabbed her wrist almost breaking it. 

YOU!!! YOU GOING TO DIE!!!!

Hyojin bit his fingers. He screamed in pain and pushed Hyojin to the ground with her head knocked on the wall hardly. She felt dizzy and her blood flowed out. She began to pant and dizzyness took over her. She crawled to her dogs. Shaking them begging them to open their eyes.

Ming..Ming... Mong..Mong.. Please... open your eyes....

When Hyojin saw her dogs slowly opened their eyes , she smiled and patted their head. She slowly felt weak and dizzy. The men was about to grab Hyojin again. Hyojin felt everything around her turned into darkness when she heard someone calling out to her.

HYOJIN!!!!

The men turned their heads and saw Lay panting. He widened his eyes when he saw Hyojin unconscious. Hyojin was held by one of men by her collar. Lay clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

YAH! WHO ARE YOU! YOU BETTER LEAVE NOW OR WE GOING TO KILL YOU TOO!! LEAVE!! NOW!!!

YOU.MESS.WITH.THE.WRONG.PERSON!!!!!!

Lay charged at one of the men and punched him in the face non-stop. The men grabbed Lay and punched him in the stomach. He groaned in pain and he spit out blood.

LAY!! HYUNG!! YIXING!!!

Lay turned his head when he saw EXO running towards him. 

What?! More?! YOU WANT TO DIE?!!

The men cracked their knuckles and charged at EXO. Tao used his martial arts skills and knocked them out. Tao wiped his sweat away and saw all the men were on the ground groaning in pain. Then , Suho came forward and bent down to the leader's level.

Do you know who I am?

The leader widened his eyes in shocked.

Y-You're The- The-

Yes.. I'm Kim Joonmyeon.. The son to the Golden Dragon Company.. You want to die? ( Suho )

The leader began to shake like crazy. He bowed his head down.

No.. P-Please..s-spare me..

Look at the damage you have done to my buddy.. ( Suho )

I'm sorry.. Please...spare me..

Get out of here.. Don't make me see you again.. GET LOST!! ( Suho )

The leader bowed and quickly ran away with his boys. Suho smirked and shook his head. Yeah.. I forgot to mention. Suho's dad is the most strict person in South Korea. You can said that Suho's dad is the RICHEST GANGSTER IN SOUTH KOREA. Not a bad gangster but a nice one who likes to help out. 

You're okay , Lay?

Lay groaned in pain and nodded. He stood up and quickly walked towards Hyojin. 

Hyojin ahh! Hyojin!!

Lay shook Hyojin but there's no response. He felt something wet on his hands. He widened his eyes in shocked when he saw blood on his hands.

GUYS! SHE'S BLEEDING!!

Lay turned his head to the dogs. The dogs slowly woke up and stretched themselves. They seemed..okay. The dogs whined when they saw their owner unconscious. They used their nose to touch her cheeks but there's no response.

We need to go to Luhan's house! HURRY , LAY!!

Lay nodded and carefully carried Hyojin bridal style. They quickly made their way to Luhan's house. 

 

What is Luhan and Haneul doing at home?

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 12! Woah! What a tired day! I hope you enjoy today's double updates! And damn I'm tired ahahaha.. but I'm doing this to all my subscribers who are waiting for my story so I will continue to update my story and made this story an interesting one! Please give an upvote if you like my story! Thanksss~~~