Chapter 30

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Jihoon was at home. He was sitting by the table , smirking when he saw the photos of Luhan and Haneul together. He threw the dagger and aimed it at Luhan's face in the pictures.

You.. Luhan.. are going down..

Jihoon smirked and burned the pictures of Luhan. 

DOOM! 

DOOM!

DOOM!

DOOM!

What is Jihoon planning to do?

Why Jihoo hate Luhan so much?

What is going to happen?

 

Since Haneul and EXO had live in this house. Yes , if you are wondering when Haneul came to this house. It was yesterday night. She asked her parents' permission and they allowed her to stay with Luhan. Luhan was excited about it and they had been sleeping together in his room. Hugging and cuddling on the bed. 

 

Watching the scene in front of her eyes , won't made her day any better. Hyojin would fight with the pain and would put fake smile on her face. Almost everyday. Lay who noticed it , also fighting with the pain too. Also fighting the urge not to kill or destroy Luhan in the face.

 

This morning , when Haneul went to grab the mail at the letter box , she saw a brown envelope. It was for Luhan. She brought the envelope into the house and gave it to Luhan. Luhan opened it and took the photos out. He widened his eyes when he saw the pictures of him and Haneul doing their lovey-dovey stuffs. There's a note sticking to it.

Luhan.. Xi Luhan.. You really done it.. You had a wife and you still want to make your wife unhappy.. hurt.. sad bu your stupid actions.. Burn the pictures if you want... I got a lot of copies of it.. If I saw you treat your wife bad or made her cry , I will post the pictures online! Mark my words , Xi Luhan!

FROM : J

Luhan and Haneul widened their eyes after reading the note.

Oppa.. Who's J?

Luhan gripped onto the note tightly until it crumpled.

Who did this?!

Oppa.. Do you think that Hyojin did this?

Luhan turned his head and stared at Hyojin's back.

It can't be.. Hyojin can't be doing this..

Think about it Luhan.. When your appa announced that you and her will get married , she wanted your attention but ou treated her bad.. So what if she did this? What if she wanted to break our relationship?

Luhan gritted his teeth and got off from the couch. He went towards Hyojin who was cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

Ohh.. Morning , Luhan.. Breakfast will be done in a few minutes..

Did you do this?

Do what?

TURN YOUR HEAD NOW!

Hyojin jumped in surprised and turned her head. She looked at the pictures holding by Luhan in front of her. It was the pictures of him and Haneul holding hands and kissing.

What do you mean?

I SAID! DID YOU DO THIS?!

No.. Why should I do that?

Why would you do that? Tssk! Of course you want to break off me and Haneul's relationship , RIGHT?!

Hyojin widened her eyes.

No.. You got it wrong , Luhan.. I didn't do any of this..

Hyojin grabbed his arms , pleading him.

SHUT UP!

Luhan pushed her making her fell to the ground.

Luhan.. please.. trust me.. I didn't do any of this..

Tears started to roll down her cheeks. Luhan ignored her and walked away , leaving Hyojin in the kitchen , crying. Then , another note came. Luhan widened his eyes in shocked when he read the note.

You really have to do it , do you? Do you think I'm stupid , Luhan? You lost your chance.. I saw her crying.. The newspaper will be here in 3..2..1..

Then , the newspaper came. He widened his eyes when he saw the headlines.

XI LUHAN FROM THE LU'S COMPANY CHEATED ON HIS WIFE , PARK HYOJIN , THE DAUGHTER OF THE PARK IN BEIJING , THE MILLIONAIRE IN BEIJING! 

Luhan shouted in ager and threw the newspaper to the ground. Then , Mr Lu came rushing home with all the paparazi outside their house. The guards closed the door and the gate. Stopping the paparazi from entering. THE NEWS SPREAD LIKED WILDFIRE! Everyone in the town started talking about it. And the tv news were all about them.

LUHAN! What is the meaning of this?! DO YOU REALLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!

YES , APPA! She's Haneul and I LOVE HER!!

YOU!! You are married to HYOJIN!!!

Well , guess what appa! I DON'T LOVE HER!!!

Hyojin was in the kitchen crying. Her tears began more when Luhan said he doesn't love her.

YOU'RE HER HUSBAND!!

Appa! I don't want to marry someone I hate!! I DON'T LOVE HYOJIN AND I WILL NEVER WILL!! YOU AND UMMA WERE THE ONE TO ASK ME NOT TO LOVE HYOJIN!!

There's one thing you had forgotten , Luhan!! I ARRANGE THIS MARRIAGE SO THAT WE CAN HAVE THE PARK 20% BONUS!!! WE ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE OF THEIR MONEY!!!

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. This arranged marriage is just for money?!! She covered as she shook in shock. She can't believe it. She began to cry again due to the shocking news. 

Appa!! I know you want the money! But do you have to do this to me?!!! I LOVE HANEUL NOT HYOJIN!!

STOP!! We will be having the press conference this afternoon! You will tell the media that this is all an misunderstanding.. After the press conference , I will send you , Hyojin , Haneul and EXO to Jejudo! I will handle this rumour here!

Mr Lu said before leaving the house. Luhan screamed in anger. Haneul came downstairs and hugged Luhan who was crying in anger. They had forgotten that Hyojin was in the kitchen who had heard everything.

Oppa.. I won't break with you.. Only death would break us apart..  I will not leave you , oppa.. I promise..

Luhan nodded and hugged Haneul tightly. Hyojin can't believed the shocking news she had heard. Her heart broke into million pieces. Luhan married to her. Luhan being nice to her and everything were just all an act. An act to get her parents' money. Her heart was squeezing in pain. She hugged her knees tightly to her chest with her head on the knees. Crying out loud. In the kitchen. Alone.

 

Jihoon who was outside , saw Hyojin crying in the kitchen. He felt his heart screaming in pain. 

Don't worry , JinJin.. I will come and take you away with me.. Away from the pain.. Away from the sadness.. We will be happy again like we were at the orphanage..

With that , Jihoon left. The house was quiet. Hyojin had been locking herself in the room , crying herself to sleep. Crying out loud because she just can't took the pain anymore. It hurts her to death and she had no one to be there for her. She needs comfort but no one was there to give her. 

 

When will Luhan realized that he had been hurting Hyojin this deep? 

 

When is that time going to come?

 

 

Here's chapter 30! This is the last updates for today! Thank you everyone for the support! See you all again next weekends! Almost cry while writing this! Thank you! Sorry for the short chapter and enjoyy~~~