Chapter 18

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

I like you , Luhan..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. Haneul blushed and lowered her head , hoping for an answer.

I'm sorry , Hana..

Haneul gasped and widened her eyes. She looked at Luhan and tears were b at her eyes. She smiled bitterly.

It's okay.. I understand , Luhan..

Haneul left with the bouquet of chocolates in her hand. Luhan widened his eyes and grabbed her hand. Haneul widened her eyes and turned her head to Luhan.

Luhan?

I can't accpet your confession , Hana.. 

Tears were rolling down Haneul's cheeks. Luhan cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears away.

Because I love you , Hana.. It should be a man responsibilities to confess to a girl.. Not a girl confess to a man..

Haneul widened her eyes and looked at Luhan. Luhan smiled and hugged her tightly. Haneul cried in happiness. Luhan chuckled and wiped the tears away.

Why are you crying , Hana..

You pabo! 

Haneul wiped her tears while hitting his chest. Luhan chuckled and took her hand , interwined it.

I love you , Hana..

Haneul smiled and pinched his cheeks.

I love you too , you pabo!

Luhan and Haneul hugged tightly  , embracing each other warmth. Behind the tree , Hyojin saw and heard everything. Tears juist falling non-stop. She felt her heart breaking into pieces. It's too painful. She squatted down , covering to stop the sobbing sound from . Luckily , Luhan and Haneul left. Hyojin cried and sobbed while holding the chocolates tightly to her heart. It's too painful. Her heart had just broke into pieces.

 

Luhan and Haneul awkwardly and blushing while walking out of the school. When they reached the main gate , EXO were there.

Luhan hyung! Have you saw Hyojin?

Tao and Sehun asked. Worried was written on their face.

Hyojin? No.. Why?

Nothing.. Maybe she went home before us..

EXO sighed and one by one left walking their own road home. Luhan turned to Haneul.

I'll take you home..

Haneul smiled and nodded. On the way to Haneul's home , Haneul gave a kiss on his cheeks before entering the house. Luhan blushed and touched the spot where the kiss was. Haneul was blushing like crazy as she just kiss Luhan's cheeks! Luhan went home with a big smile on his face. The maids greeted him and helped him to put his things away. Sooner or later , Hyojin came home too. With her swollen and puffy red eyes. Miss Fei widened her eyes.

Young Miss! What happened to your eyes?!

Hyojin sighed and bitterly smiled.

I-It's nothing.. I'm g-going to bed..

But Young Miss! Sir had been asking your parents over to have dinner together.. You have to be there..

Hyojin stopped and nodded.

Okay... Call me when my parents arrived..

Yes , Young Miss..

Luhan who was in the living room heard everything. He even saw the swollen eyes. He scoffed and just ignored it. He doesn't want it to ruin his mood. He watched his favourite tv channel , Sports. Hyojin went to her room. She helplessly sat on her bed. MingMing and MongMong were worried about their owner when she suddenly cried. They whined and tried to comfort her but it didn't worked. They leaved the room and went to the living room. They saw Luhan in the living room watching tv. They jumped on Luhan.

W-What the! 

The dogs whined and Luhan can sensed that they were begging for something.

You guys must be hungry , right? Haizz.. Come on..

When Luhan got off from the couch , they pulled Luhan up to the stairs.

Yah! Yah! Where are you taking me?

They whined and used their nose to point at Hyojin's room.

What? You want me to see Hyojin? Why should-

He stopped when he heard crying and sobbing sound coming from Hyojin's room. He peeked into the room and saw Hyojin on the bed , crying. He saw 12 packets of chocolates beside her. He raised an eyebrow and looked at MingMing and MongMong.

What? It's not my problem that she cried.. 

The dogs pushed Luhan into the room. Hyojin stopped when she saw Luhan in her room. She turned her head away with her back facing Luhan.

What...*sniff* do you want?

It's your dogs.. They pushed me in , okay? I didn't mean to enter your room , geez!

Then get out..

Luhan stopped and quite shocked to hear Hyojin's cold tone. 

Look! I don't know why you're crying.. but-

I SAID GET OUT!!!!

Luhan stopped when he saw Hyojin shaking in anger. Luhan rolled his eyes and left the room and slammed the door loudly. Hyojin went to the door and locked it. Her dogs whined , asking her to open the door.

Leave me alone..

The dogs whined again and used their paws to scratch the door.

I said leave me alone.. This is an order..

The dogs stopped whining and left. Hyojin leaned her back against the door , falling down to the ground with her tears rolling down.

It's too painful..

Her heart was in pain. With all the broken pieces of her heart pierching her lungs making her difficult to breathe. She hoped that she would go back to time. She wish that she had never met Luhan before. She wish that she won't fall in love with Luhan so hard that it broke her heart. It's not love when it hurts too much.

 

The night fell and Hyojin's parents arrived.

Hyojin dear! Mama and papa are here! Where are you?

Good evening , Mr and Mrs Park.. I will go and help you to call Young Miss down for you..

Ohh.. Thank you , Miss Fei..

Miss Fei bowed and went to Hyojin's room. She knocked on the door.

Young Miss.. Your parents are here..

No respond. She tried to knock again and no response. She turned the doorknob but it's locked. Lucky for her , she had the spare keys with her. She unlocked the door and saw Hyojin in front of the mirror putting a blush.

Young Miss , your parents are here..

Miss Fei..

Yes , Young Miss?

Are my eyes that swollen?

No worries , Young Miss.. It can't be seen that clearly..

Hyojin smiled a little and nodded.

Thank you.. I will be down shortly..

Miss Fei nodded and left the room. Hyojin sighed and left the room. She came downstairs and saw her parents in the living room with Mr Lu and Luhan.

Mama! Papa! 

Mr Lu and Luhan widened their eyes in shocked to see Hyojin in a dress.

The dress showed her amazing curve and her long hair was wavy. She hugged her parents tightly. Luhan somehow was attracted to Hyojin's beauty. When Hyojin looked at Luhan , he cleared his throat and looked away.

Come.. The dinner is ready..

Mr Lu , Luhan , Hyojin and her parents went to the dining table to enjoy the delicious dinner. While eating , Mr Lu announced something.

From now on , Hyojin.. You will marry Luhan in 2 weeks time..

Luhan choked on his drink. He widened his eyes in shocked.

APPA!!

I have discuss this with Mr and Mrs Park.. And they want to make it earlier for you two to get marry.. 

Isn't that great , Hyojin dear?

Everyone turned their head to Hyojin. There's no expression on her face. She bitterly smiled and nodded.

How wonderful! We will help to plan with the wedding.. Don't worry..

Luhan groaned and poked his food hard. Luhan turned his head to Hyojin. She was just quietly eating her food. He scoffed.

Of course she won't care!! THIS IS ALL HER FAULT! SHE WANTED TO MARRY ME BECAUSE SHE IS CRAZY OVER ME!! URGHH!!! 

Hyojin excused herself from the table. Luhan followed Hyojin. He found her at the balcony. The wind blew her hair waving in the air. And she was shining under the moonlight. Luhan didn't noticed how beautiful she was.

Why? Are you too happy to marry me? Well guess what , Park Hyojin.. I won't marry you.. I won't fall in love with you because I got a girlfriend.. A beautiful one.. The best girlfriend I could ever have.. Don't worry , I will divorce you one day.. And I will live happily ever after with my girlfriend.. Mark my words , Park Hyojin..

Hyojin just closed her eyes and sighed. Holding back her tears.

Luhan.. I won't give up.. I will continue to love you even if you don't love me.. I won't force you.. As long as you were here.. on the same Earth.. same land.. I'm happy.. Because I had love you since we were 5..

Luhan clenched his fist and groaned in annoyance. He left and went to the living room joining his father having a chat with Mr and Mrs Park. Hyojin soon joined in. Chatting with her parents.

 

The night fell. Hyojin hugged her parents tightly and bid them goodbye. She went to her room and saw the bracelet around her wrist.

I won't give up , Luhan.. I love you even if you don't love me..

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

ARHHH! Here's chapter 18! Woot! I feel so tired! Need my beauty sleep now! Continue to support me and I will update again tomorrow! Goodnight everyone~~ ENJOYY~~~~