Chapter 17

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

It was the next morning. The calendar marked today is Valentine's Day. The maids woke up early and came downstairs. Miss Fei widened her eyes when she saw Hyojin sleeping at the table.

Young Miss..

She shook Hyojin. Hyojin groaned and flicked her eyes opened. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Miss Fei.

Morning , Miss Fei..

Miss Fei and the maids bowed and greeted her.

Young Miss.. What are you doing here? Have you been sleeping here the whole night?

Yeahh.. Kinda.. I was baking some chocolates..

Ahh.. For Valentine's?

Hyojin sleepily nodded.

Well , Young Miss.. You are going to be late for school if you're still sitting here..

Hyojin widened her eyes. She ran to her room and took a quick shower. She changed into :

She came downstairs and widened her eyes when she saw Luhan.

NO! I can't let Luhan see the chocolates! NOT NOW!!

Hyojin ran towards the kitchen pushing Luhan out of the way and hid the chocolates behind her. Luhan glared at her.

What are you doing? 

Nothing.. hahaha..

Luhan shook his head and ate his breakfast. Hyojin sighed in relieved and put the bags of chocolates into her bag. She sat down at the table and ate her breakfast. Mr Lu came down and greeted her.

Good Morning!

The maids bowed. Hyojin greeted Mr Lu and ate the breakfast together. Luhan rolled his eyes and left the table after his father sat. Hyojin saw Mr Lu's sad expression and sighed.

Appa.. I'm going to school with Luhan.. 

Mr Lu bitterly smiled and drank his coffee. Hyojin took out a bag of chocolates from her bag and put it in front of Mr Lu.

Happy Valentine's Day , appa..

Hyojin placed a kiss on Mr Lu's cheeks before leaving the house. Mr Lu smiled at the chocolate.

Hyojin got into the limo and off to school. She got nervous about giving Luhan the chocolate. She wanted to make it more special. Her heart can't stop beating like crazy! She tried to calm by taking a deep breath. Luhan ignored Hyojin's weird actions and looked out of the window. He stared at something in his bag. He smiled at that thing. When they reached school , girls started to surround the car and shouting Luhan's name.

 

Hyojin made it to school because of her butler's help. Girls were screaming Luhan's name and giving chocolates to him. Hyojin saw the large amount of chocolates in Luhan's locker.

Is he going to eat it? Will he eat mine?

She pouted and turned her head. She bumped into someone making her almost fell to the ground. She leaned against the wall for support. She looked up and saw EXO.

MORNING , NOONA!!

Sehun happily shouted and hugged Hyojin tightly.

M-Morning , S-Sehun.. C-Can't b-breath-e!

Suho smacked the maknae's head and pulled him away. Hyojin smiled at Suho as a thank you sign.

I have something for you guys..

EXO were waiting for something that Hyojin wanted to give them. When Hyojin was about to take out the chocolates , girls started to push Hyojin away and held the chocolates high in front of EXO , hoping they will accept it. 

OPPA!! OPPA!! PLEASE ACCPEPT MINE!!

OPPA!!!

Hyojin sighed.

Maybe I'll give them when we're alone..

EXO mouthed 'sorry' to Hyojin and left before the crowd got bigger. Hyojin smiled and left for class. When she entered the class , she saw how happy Luhan was when he was with Haneul. Then , something came to her mind.

Will Luhan accept Haneul's chocolates....instead of mine?

Hyojin bitterly smiled when she thought of that. She just walked past them and took her seat. She opened her bag and looked at the chocolates.

Will he accept mine?

Soon , the teachers came in and started her lessons.

YAH! I know today is Valentine's Day! BUT THIS IS SCHOOL! Take out your books to page 216 now!!

The students groaned and listened to the teacher's boring lessons. While Hyojin can't stop to stare at Luhan and Haneul who were chuckling and giggling. They really looked like a couple. That made her heart more in pain. She laid her head on the table , trying to ignore the scene in front of her. 

 

The recess bell rang and everyone stretched themselves after the boring lessons. Hyojin took her chance. She grabbed her bag and ran out of the classroom to look for EXO. She climbed up the stairs and saw them talking to each other while their back leaning against the wall. When she arrived behind the wall , she widened her eyes in shocked when she heard their conversation.

Hyung! I have too much chocolates! 

Sehun whined and tried to push all the chocolates into his locker.

Heyy.. Do you guys made anything for Hyojin?

Chanyeol asked and everyone shook their head.

BUT I DID! I make chocolates for her!!

EXO widened their eyes and Lay was fuming in jealousy.

What?! I made it for her to say sorry for all the things we had done.. (Chanyeol)

You're right.. It was our plan when we said we wanted to bully Hyojin.. It was a bad idea.. (Chen)

Well.. I want to cancel the plan and be nice to Hyojin.. She's really nice.. (Baekhyun)

I wonder how Hyojin felt when she found out that the plan of bullying her came from us.. We are the one who spread the rumour saying that Hyojin and Luhan will get married.. (Kris)

BANG! She felt 11 sharp daggers stabbing her heart.

I-It was t-their p-plan?

Tears started to fall while she gripped onto the chocolates tightly.

I thought they were nice... why?

Hyojin covered so that EXO won't know that she had been listening. Hyojin took the chance and quietly ran away. She ran to the rooftop. She stopped when she reached the rooftop. Tears can't stop falling. She clenched onto her chest.

It's so painful.. 

Her legs fell weak and she fell to the ground. Crying. Sobbing while hugging the chocolates tightly to her chest. 

 

After a few minutes of crying , she was at the balcony with the gentle wind blowing. She looked at the chocolates in her hand.

Should I give it to them? 

The words played in her mind. She gripped onto the chocolates tightly and put it into her bag. She had decided. She won't give chocolates to them.

 

The bell rang and Hyojin went back to her class. When she reached her class , EXO smiled and waved at her. The girls sent her glares. Hyojin ignored them and took her seat. Beside Lay. 

Hyojin ahh.. You siad you have something to give us.. What is it?

Baekhyun smiled. Hyojin bitterly smiled and shook her head.

Nothing.. 

Before Lay could said anything , Hyojin softly sighed in relieved when the teacher came in. All this time. When the teacher was teaching , Hyojin laid her head on top of her book. Lay who sat beside her looked at EXO. Lay just shrugged his shoulders telling them that he didn't know what happened to her. They can't do anything but to sigh. 

 

The school bell rang one last time signalling that the school was over. Everyone was packing their bags and left. Luhan saw 'something' in his bag. He cleared his throat.

Hana..

Hmm?

Can we go to the garden?

Haneul smiled and nodded. Hyojin heard it. When Luhan and Haneul left , Hyojin followed them from the back. They reached the garden and Hyojin took cover behind the tree. Her heart was beating faster. She doesn't know why but she felt something bad is going to happen.

Hana ah.. I-I have s-somehting f-for you..

When Luhan said that , Hyojin felt her heart squeezed in pain and her heart stopped beating.

I bought this chocolate for you.. I know this is your favourite chocolate.. and I know your favourite flower is rose..

Haneul gasped and took the bouquet in her hand.

Thank you , Luhan.. I love it.. I have something for you too..

It was a small teddy bear holding a bouquet of ferrero rocher chocolates. Luhan smiled and took the bear. 

Thank you , Hana.. It looks so cute! I'm going to name her Hana!

Ahh! Waeyo?

Haneul pouted.

Because Hana is as cute as this teddy..

Haneul blushed and looked away. 

Luhan.. I have something to tell you..

What is it?

I...I...

Hyojin was crying behind the tree. 

Please... don't.. say it.. Please.. I beg of you...

She clasped her hands tightly to her chest. Praying that Haneul won't said it.

Please...

I like you , Luhan..

BANG! Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked and she can't stop shaking.

No... No... Please...

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 17! I almost cried while writing this chapter!! HUHUHUHU! T__T Please conitnue to show your support! Thank you all for the supporting message for me and thank you for all the upvotes and the lovely comments! Thank you! ENJOYY~~~