Chapter 39

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The next morning , Hyojin woke up. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and sat up. She stretched herself and welcomed then sunshine into the room. She turned her head and saw Luhan sleeping soundly on the sofa. She chuckled and went towards Luhan. She bent down and stared at his face.

 

Her hand reached out to touch his face. But , something stopped her from doing that.

 

There's one thing you had forgotten , Luhan!! I ARRANGE THIS MARRIAGE SO THAT WE CAN HAVE THE PARK 20% BONUS!!! WE ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE OF THEIR MONEY!!!

 

She remembered at that time. Mr Lu said he wanted Luhan to marry Hyojin because of the money. She retrieved her hand back and smiled bitterly at Luhan. She let out a sigh and stood up. And left the room without a sound. 

 

The birds chirping and the sunlight shone on Luhan's face. He groaned and blocked the sunlight from his face. He turned and ended up falling to the ground. 

THUMB!

He groaned and opened his sleepy eyes. He looked at the bed in front of him. There's no Hyojin there.

He opened his eyes wide and quickly stood up. THERE'S NO HYOJIN!!

Damn it , Luhan! YOU LOST HER!!

Luhan started to panic. He quickly ran out of the room to look for Hyojin. He crused himself for not looking after Hyojin. He was scared that guy from last night would do something to Hyojin. 

Then , he came to a cafeteria. He saw Hyojin at the table eating her breakfast. She finished hers and was about to leave. When she left the table , a man who was being suspicious kept looking at Hyojin. Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. The man who kept looking at Hyojin because of the money in her hands.

When he saw the man was about to attack , Luhan quickly ran to Hyojin's side. He hugged Hyojin tightly. The man quickly walked away when he saw Luhan there. Hyojin widened her eyes when she saw Luhan hugging her.

L-Luhan?

Luhan pulled away from the hug and glared at Hyojin.

YAH! Where have you been?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

I just want to grab some breakfast.. Here.. I bought yours too..

You should have wake me up first before leaving the room! What if you get hurt again?

Hyojin smiled when Luhan cared about her.

I'm okay , Luhan.. Get some breakfast.. You must be hungry..

No.. I'm not hun-

Then , his stomach grumbled. Luhan blushed at the stomach grumbling. Hyojin chuckled and shook her head.

Still the same old Luhan..

Luhan looked at Hyojin. She was laughing and smiling at Luhan. He softened when he saw that smile. It was beautiful. His heart started to beat faster. Hyojin pulled his wrist and sat him down to eat his breakfast.

Here.. Just eat it..

Hyojin placed his breakfast in front of him. Luhan ate it and it was delicious. He finished everything that Hyojin bought for him. After he finished his breakfast , there's a food stain at the edge of his lip. Hyojin noticed it and cupped Luhan's face. Luhan widened his eyes in shocked at her sudden action.

She pulled Luhan's face closer to her. Luhan blushed at the closeness. Hyojin took the tissue and wiped the stain off his lips. 

Grow up , Luhan.. You still eat like that when we were 5..

Luhan blushed. This time more redder. He took the tissue from Hyojin and wiped it off. Hyojin chuckled and left the table.

YAH! Where are you going?

Ermm.. Running away from you?

Hyojin teased. Luhan quickly left the table and followed Hyojin before she really ran away from him. Hyojin went back to her room. She opened the door and saw EXO and her parents there in the room. Her parents hugged her tightly , happy that she was fine.

Where's Haneul? She's not here?

I thought Haneul sent you a meesage..

Luhan took out his phone and saw a message.

Luhan oppa!! I'll be going to US with my parents.. But I will be back for you , Luhan.. I'm just going there just because my parents wanted to have some fun and they wanted me to follow.. Hope you are not mind.. Loveeeee you~~~ <3

Luhan smiled at the cute message. He replied :

Arrasso , angel.. Be careful , okay? Call me anytime if you miss me , okay? Loveee you too~~ <3 <3

Hyojin saw the smile plastered on Luhan's face. She bitterly smiled and turned her head away from Luhan. It hurts so much. 

 

How will Hyojin handle the pain in her heart?

 

Hyojin finally leave the hospital after staying there for a few weeks. She went back to the house that Mr Lu had prepared in China. When she arrived home , the house was quiet and no one was at home.

Hello? Anybody home?

No answer. Suddenly , someone covered her eyes. She jumped in surprise.

Who's that? Who are you? What do you want?

Then , the hand let go of her eyes. Hyojin turned to see Luhan laughing at her.

L-Luhan? What are you doing here?

OHMY! You should look at your face! BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

Hyojin pouted and hit Luhan's arm.

Where's the others?

Luhan wiped the tears away from his eyes.

I don't know.. Maybe out..

So.... What are we doing now?

Well.. I'm going to spend some time with you.. I want to make this day a happy one for you.. I want to made up all my mistakes for treating you bad.. So , I want to be nice to you and have fun with you.. 

Hyojin was shocked to hear that. Is Luhan telling the truth? Have Luhan open his heart for her? Hyojin smiled and nodded. Luhan took her hand and left the house. Hyojin blushed at the touch. It was warm and she hope that she doesn't want to let go of this precious hand ever again. 

If I'm not mistaken.. You like to go to the theme park.. So , wanna go there?

Hyojin excited nodded. Luhan smiled and pulled her into the theme park. They brought the tickets and went in to have some fun. 

 

Does Luhan really open up for her?

Why Luhan suddenly did this to her?

What both they didn't know was that...

2 people had been watching them from afar...

Will Luhan and Hyojin found out who was that 2 person? 

Will Hyojin trust Luhan again?

Will Luhan love Hyojin back?

 

snow.gifsnow.gif

 

snow.gif

 

Hi guys!! I'm back! hahaha~~ Today is another busy day for me.. I won't be updating tonight because I have dinner to attend so I'm going to update as many as I can today.. So , enjoy~~

 

When I log in my aff.. I was shocked! I have reached so many subscribers subscribing all my stories! I WAS SO HAPPY! Thank you all so much for supporting me! Please continue to support me until the end! 

 

Thank you everyone for the votes too~ Please continue to support me and please give me an upvote of you like this story! Thanks~~ Have a nice day , everyone~~ :)