Chapter 19

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Time sure flies. 2 weeks had been past. Hyojin had been avoiding EXO. Luhan and Haneul are offically together. The students support the new couple. Hyojin had to see the lovey dovey scene in front of her everyday. She would cried everynight , locking herself in the room. She only came out when she was alone and hungry.

 

Well , after 2 weeks. HYOJIN AND LUHAN ARE GETTING MARRIED!

Luhan was wearing one of his tuxedo. Hearing Luhan is getting married , EXO came and helped Luhan. They knew it was just an arranged marriage.

Hey.. Where's the bride? I wanna see the bride! I wanna see NOONA!!

Sehun whined and quickly searched around the room.

Luhan hyung! Where's noona? I wanna see her in a wedding dress!

Shut up , Sehun! I don't know , okay?

Luhan rolled his eyes and adjust his tie. Then , Mr Lu and Hyojin's parents came.

Ahh.. Luhan.. You look amazing.. Where's my daughter?

Young Miss is in her room , madam..

Miss Fei lead her parents to Hyojin's room. Luhan and EXO followed too. Miss Fei knocked on the door.

Young Miss.. Your parents are here..

No response. Miss Fei turned the doorknob and opened the door for them. One by one widened their eyes when they saw Hyojin standing at the window. With the light shining on her.

Hyojin turned her head (just like the pic above) and smiled. Luhan froze when he saw Hyojin walking towards him. His eyes never left Hyojin. He felt his heart beating faster. Before Luhan could said anything , she walked past Luhan and hugged her parents. Luhan somehow snapped out and looked at Hyojin.

What? She just walked past me? Doesn't she sees me? 

Hyojin dear! You look beautiful!! 

Hyojin smiled and hugged her parents tightly. She broke the hug and turned to look at EXO. They smiled at Hyojin.

NOONA! You look awesome!!

Tao hugged Hyojin tightly. Hyojin smiled and patted his back.

Thanks , Tao.. All of you look not bad too.. Extremely handsome.. Hahaha..

EXO chuckled except someone from behind sulking.

What? Am I not handsome? Geez! Why would I care anyway!

Ohh.. Look at the time.. We need to go..

One by one left the room. When Luhan and Hyojin was about to leave the house , Mr Lu crossed his arms.

Yah! You two are going to marry soon! You two need to hold hands!

APPA!!

Luhan groaned and took his arms out. Luhan thought that Hyojin would hooked her arms around it. But no. She just ignored Luhan and walked to the car. Luhan widened his eyes and Mr Lu was shocked too. Luhan glared at his dad before going into the car. Mr Lu knew something was wrong about Hyojin. When Luhan got into the car , he groaned and looked out of the window.

You think I want to hold you hand.. In your dreams..

I never thought of that..

Luhan was somehow shocked at her cold tone.

Look.. My parents are happy about today's event.. Don't try to ruin it..

Luhan went speechless and ignored her. They soon reached the church. The wedding was private. Only family members and EXO were invited. Hyojin hook her hand around her dad's arm and started to walk the aisle.

Hyojin ahh..

Hmm?

Be happy , okay? You know you can always come home when you feel lonely.. We will always welcomed you..

Hyojin felt her tears b.

Papa! You will ruin my makeup! I won't leave you and mama..

Her dad chuckled and held her hand tightly.

Always remember that we love you..very much..

I love you too , papa..

Hyojin's dad grabbed her hand and grabbed Luhan's hand. Clasping it together.

I will be giving my daughter under your care.. Please love her and take good care of her..

Luhan bowed and smiled at Hyojin's dad. Luhan took Hyojin's hand and face the priest. When they reached the part of 'I do' , Luhan opened her veil and leaned closer to her. Hyojin felt her cheeks burned and her heart beating faster and faster. 

Don't ever think about it..

Luhan slowly whispered and cupped her cheeks. Hiding the face , Luhan kissed...her cheeks. The crowd clapped their hands happily and cheered for them. Hyojin bitterly smiled as she walked out of the church with Luhan. Hyojin threw the flower and it landed on Haneul. HANEUL?! What is she doing here?!!!

 

Luhan widened his eyes when he saw Haneul holding the bouquet in her hands. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. EXO gulped and quickly dragged Luhan , Hyojin and Haneul to some private places. Thanks to EXO , no one saw it. Now , they were in the dressing room. Haneul clenched her fist.

Hana! What are you doing here?

What about you?!! YOU MARRY HYOJIN?! YOU CHEAT ON ME!!

No.. You get it all wrong , Hana... Please listen to me..

NO!NO! Let me go! 

Luhan tried to explain to Haneul but she won't listen.

Haneul shhi... Why don't you be more open and listen to oppa's explaination?

Haneul stopped and glared at Hyojin who was sitting by the window. She pushed Luhan away and walked towards Hyojin.

OPPA! What position are you in to call him OPPA!!

He's my husband...

Hyojin showed the wedding ring to Haneul. Haneul gritted her teeth. Hyojin stood up from her seat and smirked.

What are you going do about that?

HYOJIN! STOP IT!!

Before Hyojin could said anything , Haneul slapped Hyojin hard on the cheeks.

He's my boyfriend!! 

Hyojin smirked and wiped the blood away from her lip. Hyojin wanted to fight back but Luhan held Hyojin's wrist and pulled her out of the room.

THANKS FOR NOTHING!

He slammed the door in front of Hyojin. Hyojin sighed and felt her heart burning in pain.

Hana.. Me and Hyojin are not real! I don't love her.. I love you , Hana..

Haneul ignored Luhan and turned her back on him. Luhan backhugged her.

Hana.. My dad and Hyojin's parents are friends.. and we are in a arranged marriage.. But , I only love you.. I didn't kiss her.. I will divorce her one day.. You and me will be happy together.. Please , Hana..

When Hyojin heard that , she walked out of the church. She saw her parents , Mr Lu and EXO by the car waiting.

Hyojin dear.. Where have you been? Where's Luhan?

Hyojin bitterly smiled.

Luhan is in the bathroom.. He will out soon.. Mama.. papa.. Why don't you go home first? I think you must be tired..

Her parents nodded and hugged her tightly before leaving.

Appa.. Why don't you and EXO go home too.. I heard that mama and papa had bought one house for me and Luhan to live in.. Don't worry.. I can go there with Butler Jong..

Mr Lu nodded and left with EXO. Each of EXO hugged Hyojin before leaving. She waved them goodbye. When they were gone , she turned to Butler Jong.

Butler Jong.. Stay here and wait until Luhan came out.. 

But , Young Miss.. Where ar eyou going?

Hyojin bitterly smiled.

I need some fresh air.. I won't be home for lunch.. 

Young Miss.. You had another wedding dinner tonight.. 

Hyojin smiled. FAKED! and nodded. Butler Jong bowed and saw Hyojin slowly walking out of the church and walked along the street. Butler Jong sighed when he saw Hyojin's back view. He knew Hyojin was sad. Then , Luhan came out with Haneul with their hands interwined. Butler Jong seemed shocked and bowed.

Butler Jong! Great! Take us home.. 

Yes , Young Master.. Where do you wanna go? Young Miss's parents had bought a house for you and Young Miss to live in.. Or you wanna go to your dad's house?

None of them.. I wanna go to my girlfriend's house , please..

Butler Jong nodded and opened the door for Luhan. They both got into the car , cuddling in the car. Butler Jong looked at the couple through the mirror.

I wonder where's Young Miss..

Hyojin was walking down the street with all the people staring at her. She was still in her wedding dress and people started to murmur about her. Hyojin ignored it and saw a black limo passing her. She saw Luhan and Haneul cuddling in the car. She bitterly smiled when her tears rolled down. Her feet brought her to a park. There was no one there. She came to a fountain.

She sat near the fountain and began to cry. This was supposed to be the most happiest day for her. But she don't feel happy at all. Because Luhan wasn't here for her.. Because Luhan never love.. Because she always alone.. She wanted to find someone to be there for her.. But there's no one. Just like her parents abondoned her when she was 12 years old. Why her life would treat her like that? She always wanted to have a peaceful life with Luhan. It looks like her wish had turned into a bad one. A really bad one. 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 19! HUHUHUHUHU T__T I'm going to cry! But hold your cries and prepare more tissues because there will be more dramas and sad scene coming up! Please continue to support me! Please give me an upvote too! Thanks! ENJOYY~~~