Chapter 47

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Days passed.. Hyojin started to get better each day.. Hyojin opened her eyes and stared at the window beside her. She got off from her bed and opened the door to her balcony. Letting all the fresh wind blowing her. She smiled at the sun shinning on her. Jihoon came into the room and saw Hyojin at the balcony.

He quietly walked behind Hyojin and covered her eyes. Hyojin jumped in surprise.

Guess who is it?

Hyojin chuckled.

Oppa..

Oppa who..

Jihoon oppa..

Jihoon chuckled and let go of her eyes. He hugged Hyojin at the back and placed his chin on her shoulders.

Morning , JinJin..

Morning.. Oppa! Stop calling me JinJin..

Wae?

It sounds so childish..

But I like it..

Hyojin pouted and it made Jihoon chuckled. He pinched her nose.

Get ready.. We will be going out for some fresh air..

Hyojin nodded and went to did her morning routines. She wore :

She came out , greeted by the maids. She was excited that she finally can left this house for some fresh air. She saw Jihoon in the living room wearing :

Jihoon smiled when he saw Hyojin coming down. 

Ready?

Hyojin nodded. Jihoon held her hand and left the house. Hyojin smiled when she can see the white fluffy clouds again. Jihoon was happy to see Hyojin's beautiful smile again. People from the streets kept looking at the couple walking down the streets while holding hands. Hyojin ignored them and kept pulling Jihoon to a nearby shop.

They went to buy some bubble tea. When they reached the bubble tea shop , the cashier kept looking at Hyojin. Jihoon felt jealous and pulled her closer by the waist.

Is there something wrong with my girlfriend?

The cashier jumped in surprised.

Err.. No.. It's just that she is very familiar..

Erm.. I want some chocolate bubble tea please.. Can you add little ice in it? Thanks!

I know who you are now.. You always come with a person called Sehun here.. 

Hyojin blinked her eyes in confusion.

Excuse me?

The cashier took the book of records of their customers out. He flipped the pages and found the names.

Here it is.. This is a picture of you and a guy called Sehun.. At that time , you are our 100th customers.. 

Hyojin took the pictures in her hands. It was her. But , she can't remember Sehun.

Who's that boy beside me?

Ohh.. His name is Oh Sehun.. He always come here to buy some bubble tea and would come with you too..

Jihoon clenched his fist.

You got the wrong person.. This is not her in the picture..

I don't remember..

The cashier apologised.

I'm sorry.. Please have this picture.. It's a token of my apologies..

Hyojin smiled and nodded. Jihoon glared at the cashier and collected their bubble tea. Hyojin can't stopped staring at the picture. She just can't remember anything. Jihoon felt jealous and grabbed that picture off her hands.

Wae? Do you like him?

Ani , oppa.. It's just that... he looks..familiar.. But I just can't remember..

Jihoon hugged Hyojin.

JinJin ahh.. Whatever happens , promise me you won't leave me?

Of course , oppa.. I will never leave you..

Jihoon smiled and kissed her forehead. Hyojin looked at the pictures again. She stared at the boy beside her. Sehun. Oh Sehun. She shrugged her shoulders and out it back into her bag. The couples held their hands and enjoyed the bubble tea while walking down the streets making all the boys and girls go jealous of their relationship. 

 

EXO and Luhan and Haneul went out of their house for some fresh air too. After the news about Hyojin's sudden disappearance , they can't get enough rest. So , they decided to get some fresh air and maybe something to eat.

Hyung! Can I go get soome bubble tea?

Sehun begged.

Okay.. 

Sehun's eyes enlarged and quickly ran to the bubble tea shop.

One bubble tea , please? And you know what I want , right?

The cashier nodded. 

Ohh! Mr Sehun shhi.. You came again..

Of course! It feels like I haven't been drinking this for years!

Sehun shhi.. Do you still remember the girl who always come with you?

Sehun's smile faded and nodded.

Yeah.. I remember.. but she's not here anymore..

The cashier blinked his eyes in confused.

I just saw her a few minutes ago.. She came here with a guy.. 

Sehun's eyes widened.

What? She was here?

The cashier nodded. Sehun quickly called out to his hyungs and pushed them into the shop.

Hyung! The cashier said that he saw Hyojin noona a few minutes ago..

They widened their eyes in shocked.

Yes.. I saw her.. But she stated that she can't remember anything.. She said she can't remember you , Sehun shhi.. And she took the pictures when you and her came as our 100th customers..

Where is she now?

She went that side with a guy beside her.. They look happy together..

EXO thanked the cashier for the information and went to look for Hyojin. She must be near. Yes. She was near.

But , they just can't look for them close enough..

Hyojin and Jihoon were laughing and smiling , enjoying themselves behind EXO. 

But , they missed it. 

If they could just turned their head , they would have found Hyojin..

But , they missed that chance..

By the time , they turned their head...

Hyojin and Jihoon had gone somewhere else.. 

Luhan missed Hyojin.. 

He wanted to look for her..

He wanted to apologise everything he had done to her.. Before it's too late..

Why now?

Why Luhan reacted like this?

Why would he reacted like this when Hyojin had gone missing for a few weeks..

Because.. he got the feeling that...

Maybe..

Just maybe..

He..

Has..

Fallen..

For..

Her..?

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.gtumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Here's chapter 47~ Sorry for the short chapter! Today is a VERYYY HOT DAY!! I kinda feel hot and sweaty after finished updating this story~ I will update again maybe tomorrow or tonight~ Sorry , guyss.. I feel so hot now and really need some cold air.. Sorry~~ Please enjoy and thank you for the support! Please give me an upvote! Thanks!! ENJOYYY~~