Chapter 52

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

I DON'T LOVE HER!!

I DON'T LOVE HER!!

I DON'T LOVE HER!!

Hyojin opened her eyes wide due to the voices shouting in her mind. She sat up with sweats rolling down. Luhan who was beside her , woke up and saw Hyojin awake. He widened his eyes and stood up.

HYOJIN!

EXO woke up due to Luhan's shouts. They too widened their eyes and ran to Luhan's side.

Hyojin.. Are you okay? Do you feel pain somewhere?

Hyojin turned her head and looked at Luhan. She blinked her eyes in confusion.

L-Luhan? W-what happened t-to me?

You fainted on the sofa and you had a fever.. You silly girl! You should have rest instead of taking care of me..

Before Hyojin could said anything , Jihoon knocked the door down. He came into the house and hugged Hyojin tightly.

O-Oppa..

Jihoon looked up and down at Hyojin to see if she was hurt. He turned his head and glared at Luhan. He grabbed Luhan by the collar.

YOU!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!

I didn't do anything! 

Jihoon gritted his teeth and punched Luhan. EXO widened their eyes and stopped Jihoon. Hyojin got off from the sofa and stopped Jihoon.

OPPA!!

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!! FROM THEM!!

Luhan wiped the blood off his lips and stood up with the help of EXO. 

LUHAN!

She ran to Luhan's side and examined the cut at his lip.

OPPA!!!

Jihoon clenched his fist and pulled Hyojin out of the house.

HYOJIN!!

Luhan chased after them and held onto Hyojin's wrist. 

LET.GO!

You let go! You're hurting her!!

Jihoon gave Luhan another punch. Hyojin widened her eyes and pushed Jihoon away.

OPPA! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!

What is wrong with me?! I HAVE BEEN FREAKING LOOKING FOR YOU!!! You just diappear from my house and came to his bastard house!! You are coming home with me now!!!

Jihoon pulled Hyojin away from Luhan. Luhan hissed in pain and held onto Hyojin's wrist , not wanting to let go.

I SAID LET HER GO!!!

N-NO!!

Jihoon gritted his teeth and called his bodyguards. They beat Luhan up on the ground. Hyojin widened her eyes.

OPPA!! STOP!!!

Luhan groaned in pain while the rest of EXO were being held by the bodyguards. 

LUHAN! LET GO!!

N-NO!!

Hyojin pushed his hands away but Luhan still won't let go. 

LUHAN! Please..

Jihoon stepped on Luhan's hand hard. Luhan screamed in pain and let go of Hyojin's hand. Hyojin felt her tears rolling down her cheeks. Jihoon smirked and pulled Hyojin into the car. The bodyguards left Luhan on the ground and released EXO. They quickly rushed to Luhan's side.

LUHAN! YAH!

LUHAN! Stay with me!!

Hyojin stared at the beaten Luhan on the ground. She felt her heart had been beaten up and broken into pieces. She felt pain. Jihoon pulled her away from the window and drove away. EXO carried Luhan into the house and Lay started to treat his wounds. Luhan hisssed and groaned in pain everytime Lay put the medicine on him.

 

Jihoon reached home with Hyojin. He pulled Hyojin harshly into the house.

Why are you doing this!!

WHY AM I DOING THIS?! I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU , HYOJIN!!

Hyojin was speechless. All she can do was cry. She was on the ground , crying. Jihoon softened when he heard Hyojin's sobs. He went to her side , wanting to comfort her but Hyojin just pushed him away.

I HATE YOU!!

Jihoon widened his eyes in shocked. Hyojin said that to Jihoon when they were at the orphanage. (chapter 45) Hyojin ran upstairs to her room. Slamming the door shut and locked it. Jihoon felt his heart stopped beating when Hyojin stated that word ' I hate you'. His legs felt weak and fell to the ground. Again , he felt regretted for yelling and shouting at her. 

 

Hyojin had been locking herself in the room and hasn't been coming out for dinner. Jihoon grew more worried and asked Madam Lee to check on Hyojin. When Madam Lee went to her room , it was locked. One thing that everyone didn't know except Luhan and EXO.

 

Hyojin.. is afraid of the dark...

 

When Hyojin was alone in the room , she hugged her knees tightly to her chest ,  crying and sobbing. When the night falls , she lifted her head. She widened her eyes when she saw her room. Completely dark. Everything was pitch black...

She felt her heart beating faster in fear.

She started to panic.

She wanted to escape this dark world.

She can't find the door.

She can't escape.

She is stucked in the dark world.

She started to shake in fear.

She clenched onto her head. Gripping onto her hair tightly. She can't see anything in the dark. Her window was open.

When the wind blew and touched her skin , she screamed in fear.

Madam Lee who heard the screams started to panic. She quickly went to get Jihoon.

Jihoon started to panic and worried. When they went to get the keys to unlocked the door..

What a bad luck..

The door got stucked. Jihoon banged on the door hard but still not working. He could Hyojin screaming in fear.

Inside the room , they could hear glass breaking. Jihoon panicked and doesn't know what to do. He just can't believed he had to do this. For Hyojin's sake. 

He grabbed his phone and started calling them. Him. Luhan and EXO.

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Lay finished treating Luhan's wounds and now everyone was resting at the living room. Luhan's phone suddenly rang. It was an unknown number. He answered it.

Yeoboseyo?

Nothing. He heard nothing. He sat up.

Yeoboseyo? Is anyone there?

Nothing. No response.

If you're not going to answer , I'm going to end the call..

Before Luhan could ended the call , someone spoke up.

WAIT!!

Luhan knew that voice.

Jihoon? Seo Jihoon? What do you want?

Please.. help me..

Luhan softened when he could hear Jihoon's pleading voice.

What's wrong , Jihoon? What do you want?

I-It's Hyojin... 

Before Jihoon said anything , Luhan could hear Hyojin's screams. He widened his eyes.

What's going on?! Why is Hyojin screaming!!

EXO turned their head to Luhan and went closer to him. 

Please... She locked herself in her room and now she's screaming in her room.. Please..help me..

Okay.. I'll be right there..

Luhan ended the call and quickly rushed to Jihoon's house with EXO. They soon reached Jihoon's house. He could see Jihoon's panicked face.

Please..save her..

Luhan and EXO ran upstairs. They widened their eyes when they could hear screamings and the glass breaking. Luhan knocked on the door.

Hyojin!! HYOJIN!! It's me , Luhan!!

Hyojin fell to the ground , tired of screaming and shouting in fear. She curled herself at the corner of the room , hugging her knees tightly to her chest. 

Suddenly..

Something came into her mind..

Hyojin?

Hyojin flinched when she heard someone calling for her. She loooked around the room but there's no one.

It's me , Lay.. 

L-Lay..

Yes.. Come.. I'm here..

Lay opened his arms wide enough. Hyojin slowly made her way to Lay , hugging him tightly liked her life was depending on Lay. Hyojin started to cry on his shoulders. Lay patted her back and hummed a lullaby to comfort her.

 

L-Lay.. Lay..

The word 'Lay' came out from .

BAMB!

BAMB!

BAMB!

BAMB!

BAMB!

The door finally been knocked down. Hyojin flinched and lifted her head.

L-Lay..Lay.. L-Lay..

Lay came into the room when he could hear Hyojin calling out to him. He slowly walked towards her.

Hyojin.. It's me.. Lay..

Lay...L-Lay...

Lay hugged her tightly. Hyojin felt tears rolling down. She clenched onto Lay's shirt tightly and cried.

Lay.. Lay..

Lay patted her back to calm her down. He slowly carried her bridal style. Jihoon went to Lay's side and held her hand. But , Hyojin flinched and hid her face in Lay's chest. 

I'll do it.. She trust me.. Just give me a room for me to clean her wounds..

Jihoon sighed and nodded. Lay carried Hyojin in his arms and brought her to another room. He carefully laid Hyojin on the bed but Hyojin won't let go of Lay. Lay hugged her and patted her back.

It's okay now , Hyojin.. I will be here for you , okay?

Hyojin nodded and let Lay go. Lay sat beside Hyojin on the bed.

Hyojin.. Do you remember who I am now?

She nodded.

L-Lay..

Lay smiled. He felt happy when Hyojin remembered him. 

Come.. We need to clean you..

The maids came in and carefully took Hyojin's clothes off. Hyojin felt scared suddenly so Lay hugged her while the maid dressed her up. Lay looked up to the ceiling while patting her head so that he don't see anything.. HAHAHAHA~ After the maid finished dressing her up , Lay pulled away from Hyojin. He smiled when he saw Hyojin finally calm down.

Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?

Hyojin nodded. Lay pulled Hyojin out of the room.

L-Lay..

Hmm?

Were you the o-one w-who s-save m-me when I was trapped in my dark world?

Not just me , Hyojin.. There's a lot of them.. It's just that you don't remember..

He pulled Hyojin to the kitchen where Luhan and the others were having their dinner with Jihoon. 

She's okay now.. She just want to grab something to eat..

Jihoon ran and hugged Hyojin tightly.

I'm so sorry , Hyojin! I shouldn't have shouted at you! I'm so sorry!

Hyojin smiled and nodded.

I'm okay now , oppa.. I'm sorry too..

Luhan pulled Jihoon away from Hyojin and replaced him with his.

Are you sure you're okay?

I'm okay , Luhan..

Hyojin smiled and patted his back. Jihoon had no choice but to let EXO and Luhan stayed here for the night. To thank them for helping her. It doesn't mean that Jihoon had forgave them. Hyojin was the one who forced Jihoon to do this. It looks like Hyojin remebered about Lay.. Will she remembered about the others?

Will she remembered about the pain memory between her and Luhan?

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g  tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Here's chapter 52! LONG CHAPTER!! Hahaha~ Selamat Hari Raya everyonee~ Hope you enjoy raya with your family and your friends~ and enjoy the story I have updated~~ That's all for today~ Thanks for the support , everyonee~~ Thank you and give me upvotes if you like my story! thank you~~ BYEE~~~