Chapter 66

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The next day , Hyojin opened her eyes weakly. She stared at the ceiling , blinking her eyes to get her sight. She turned her head and realized that she was in her room. She took the towel on her forehead on the nightstand and got off from her bed. 

She wobbled and felt her head spinning. Her met the bed. She leaned against the wall , trying to calm her head down. The maids knocked and came into the room. The maids brought some porridge for her. 

Young Miss.. Do you feel better now?

Yeah.. Just a slight headache.. Where's my parents?

They already went for work..

Jihoon came into the room , asking the maids to leave the room. 

Feeling better , JinJin?

Shut up..

Hyojin went back laying on her bed , pulling her covers up to cover her face. Jihoon smiled and pull the covers off. Hyojin glared at him.

Come on.. You need to eat something.. and get your medicine..

I'm not hungry..

Her stomach growled. Hyojin blushed in embarrassment earning a chuckle from Jihoon. He grabbed the porridge and scoop some porridge and put it in front of . 

I can do it by myself..

Come on.. I cook this..

Hyojin hesistated. Hyojin ate the porridge that was fed by Jihoon. She finished the whole bowl. Jihoon smiled when he saw Hyojin finished everything from the bowl. 

Do you think Jihoon is being nice now?

The smile..

It looks like it's hiding something from Hyojin..

Do you guys think Jihoon will be nice to Hyojin?!

After Hyojin finished everything on the bowl , she felt her stomach rumbling. She quickly rushed to the bathroom and vomitted. She can't stop vomit. After vomitting , she turned her head and saw Jihoon leaning against the door frame , smirking.

Do you actually think that I will be nice to you?

You.. you..!

Hyojin squatted down and vomit again. 

Please...make it stop..

I got the antidote here.. Wanna have it?

Hyojin rushed to Jihoon's side , trying to reach for the antidote but Jihoon was taller than her. She groaned and stepped on Jihoon's foot. Jihoon groaned in pain and Hyojin took the chance to snatch the antidote. She quickly drank it and felt relieved. 

But not so fast..

She felt her head spinning. She felt dizzy. Everything around her starts to spin. She wobbled and fell to the ground , holding onto her head , groaning in pain. Jihoon smirked and pull her hair.

What you did just now.. is unforgiveable.. Say sorry and I will forgive you..

Tssk.. you're not worth it..

Jihoon clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth. He pushed Hyojin's head hard on the ground. The dizzyness got worst. 

Say that again!!

Jihoon shouted at her in anger and kicked her in the stomach. Hyojin screamed in pain when Jihoon kicked her and slapped her. Jihoon smirked at his work and left her in the bathroom. When Jihoon opened the door , he saw one of the maids outside the room. The maid heard everything.

Jihoon smirked and grabbed onto her wrist. The maid shivered in fear.

Once you spilled the milk , you're gonna get it.. Do you understand me?

The maid nodded her head in fear. 

Good.. Go treat her wounds..

Y-Yes..

The maid quickly came into the room and gasped at Hyojin's horrible condition. Bruises everywhere. The maid quickly lifted Hyojin to her bed. Hyojin can't took it anymore. She felt so weak. She closed her eyes , hoping she won't wake up anymore. 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Hyojin would never thought that the time would fly so fast. The day almost came. The day when she and Jihoon will get married. The bruises on her arms were slowly recovering and she's doing fine. One of the maid were still scare what will Jihoon do to her once she spilt the milk. 

Hyojin and her parents went to the bridal shop to prepare her wedding dress. Jihoon and Mr Lee followed too. They reached the bridal shop. The workers bowed and welcomed them into their shop.

Hyojin's parents are going through the dresses while she sat on the sofa , staring at her parents.

Seeing her parents smile makes her happy too..

But..

She can't see her real parents smile on her wedding day ever again..

They never got the chance to see Hyojin getting married.. 

Hyojin's tears started to roll down. She quickly wiped the tears away after her parents came back with a dress. Her parents pushed her to the dressing room to change. Once she was finished , her parents gasped at how beautiful Hyojin was in that dress with the shoes.

Jihoon widened his eyes. It was really beautiful on Hyojin. He smiled and stood beside her , hugging her by the waist. He kissed her cheeks making her parents and Mr Lee gasped and awwed at their sweetness.

You're so beautiful..

Hyojin just forced herself to smile. Just an act in front of her parents and Mr Lee. 

When you think everything seems perfect.. 

The door cling clang signalling another customer has came to the shop. Hyojin turned her head to the door. She widened her eyes to see Luhan and EXO in the shop. Jihoon turned his head and smirked. Luhan widened his eyes too when he saw Hyojin in front of him in the wedding dress. 

He admitted that she looks beautiful in that dress but seeing Jihoon's hands s around her waist , hurt his eyes. Jihoon stepped down the stage and went towards them.

Ommonim.. Abeoji.. Appa.. This is EXO..

Luhan? What are you doing here?

It's nice to see you again , Mr and Mrs Park.. I'm here to get ready with our tux for Kris's younger sister's wedding..

Yes.. It was nice to see you again , Luhan.. How are you and the boys?

EXO bowed.

We are fine.. Thank you for asking , Mrs Park.. If you excuse me , we need to get ready with our tux..

Ommonim.. I have invited them to our wedding.. I hope you don't mind..

B-But..

The more the merrier , ommonim and they are my friends too..

Mrs Park smiled and nodded.

Sure.. We're going to have the wedding at XX.. I will see you all there..

They nodded and bowed. They took their leave to the tux session. Luhan glanced at Hyojin. Hyojin didn't take her eyes off Luhan the whole time. Jihoon came up and blocked her sight.

I told them about our wedding..

She widened her eyes in shocked.

What?!

I invited them too..

Jihoon pulled Hyojin to the dressing room.

What are you up to , Jihoon?! Don't you dare hurt them!!

I won't.. If you listen to me.. I won't do anything on them..

He caressed her cheeks. But Hyojin slapped his hands away and glared at him. Jihoon's smile faded and turned into a serious face.

Watch your actions , Hyojin.. You don't want them to get hurt right?

Hyojin gritted her teeth and felt her tears rolling down. 

What do you want from me?

I want you to fall in love with me.. Is it that hard?

BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU!!

Jihoon grabbed her arm , gripping onto it tightly. Hyojin winced at the pain.

You're going to marry me or else something bad is going to happen to them..

Jihoon released his grip and left the dressing room. Hyojin fell to the ground , letting all the tears rolling down her cheeks. Someone from outside heard the whole conversations. He ran away quickly but he was a little late. 

Once Jihoon left the dressing room , he saw the blond-haired guy running to the tux session. He smirked and walked away. 

Who is that blond haired guy?

What is Jihoon going to do about it?

 


 

Here's chapter 66~~~ Sorry for the late updates these days~ I read all the comments.. and I was really happy to read all of your comments! I found out that some of my subscribers like Jihoon.. Hahahahaha~ I'm sorry if I made Jihoon a very evil person hahaha.. But thanks everyonr for your support! Thank you so much! Please give me the upvotes if you like my story! thanks guys! have a nice day , everyone~~ I have been thinking with a new story! I need to finish this story and show it to all of you with my new story! Continue to support me until the end! Thanks guys! LOVE YOU! MUACKZ~ XD