Chapter 51

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

After yesterday playing with Luhan in the water , Hyojin got a fever. She didn't attended school today and Jihoon was at home with her. And of course , Jihoon was in her room , giving her lectures.

WHO ASK YOU TO PLAY IN THE WATER AT NIGHT!!

Oppa!! I know! I'm sorry! Please let me rest , oppa!

NO! You better listen to me , young lady! See what happens to you!!

Aigoo! Mdm Lee! Can you get oppa out of my room!

Mdm Lee came and the bodyguards came and carried Jihoon out of the room.

YAH! YAH! Put me down!! I am your master!!

I'm sorry , Young Master.. It's an order from Miss Hyojin..

WHAT?! Since when you take orders from her?!

Hyojin shook her head and chuckled. Mdm Lee bowed and left the room. She coughed and sneezed.

Aigoo! This Luhan! You made me having this fever.. I shall call him!

Hyojin grabbed her phone and dial Luhan's number. Yeah. Hyojin got his number yesterday.

Yeoboseyo? Luhan? Are you there?

Ohh.. Hyojin.. *cough* Is there something wrong? *cough*

Are you sick too , Luhan? *cough*

Yeahh.. It must be because we play the *cough* water yesterday..

You sound horrible , Luhan.. Are you sure you're okay?

I'm *cough* fine , Hyojin.. You should get more rest..

Luhan ended the call. Hyojin doesn't know why but she felt worried about Luhan. She got off from her bed and went to her closet. She decided to go and visit Luhan. She wore :

She quietly left her room. She went downstairs and saw Jihoon giving lectures to his bodyguard and Mdm Lee in the kitchen. So , she took this chances and quickly left the house. She took a cab and now on her way to Luhan's house. She reached Luhan's house and rang the doorbell. Luhan who was alone in his house , heard the doorbell. He groaned and got off from his bed.

He wrapped himself in a blanket and walked downstairs to open the door. He opened the door and widened his eyes.

H-Hyojin? What are you doing here?

Luhan! Why are you alone in the house?

My appa has a meeting and he's busy.. The maids and the chefs were having holiday so I'm alone at home..

Luhan smiled. He coughed and Hyojin panicked.

Come on.. You should rest..

Hyojin helped Luhan to his room and laid him down. She checked his temperature. 40 degree celsius.

Gosh , Luhan! 4o degree celsius?!

Hyojin quickly went to grab a wet towel and placed it on his forehead. Luhan grabbed Hyojin's wrist.

Y-you're sick too , right?

I'm okay , Luhan.. Your temperature is higher than me.. Get some rest while I go and cook something for you , okay?

Luhan nodded. He closed his eyes and rest. Hyojin cracked a small smile and laid a kiss on his forehead. Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. What is she doing? She just kiss Luhan's forehead?! She felt familiar with the actions.(chapter 22) She quickly left the room and leaned her back against the door. 

She felt her heart beating faster. She went to the kitchen and cooked something for Luhan. Maybe that can help to forget about the incident happened. She cooked some porridge for Luhan. She brought the porridge to Luhan's room. Then , she heard groans in the room. She started to panic and quickly went into the room. 

She widened her eyes when she saw Luhan rolling on the floor , gripping onto his hair. Hyojin placed the porridge down on the table and ran to Luhan's side.

LUHAN! LUHAN!

Hyojin cupped his cheeks. Luhan opened his eyes wide. He blinked his eyes and saw Hyojin in front of him.

H-Hyojin.. 

Luhan hugged Hyojin tightly. Hyojin patted his back.

What happened , Luhan? Why are you on the floor?

I-I was having a nightmare.. A-A nightmare that y-you're g-gonna die..

Hyojin softened. She hugged Luhan and patted his back to calm him down.

I'm here , Luhan.. Calm down.. I'm not going to leave you..

Luhan hugged her tightly , taking in her scent to calm himself down. Hyojin helped Luhan to his bed. 

I cook some porridge for you.. 

Luhan sat up and Hyojin fed him some porridge. She blew the porridge and fed him. Luhan finished the porridge and ate his medicine. Hyojin checked his temperature again.

You're getting better now , Luhan.. get some rest.. I'll be here by your side..

Luhan nodded and held Hyojin's hand. He fell asleep while holding her hand. Hyojin stared at Luhan. He looked handsome when he was sleeping. Again , she felt her heart beating. 

What have you done to me , Luhan? Who are you to make me feel like this?

Hyojin pulled the blanket to Luhan's neck. She left the room after making sure Luhan was sleeping soundly. She came to a familiar room. She opened it. It was a beautiful room. When she step into the room , she stopped. A lot of blurred images came into her mind. She fell to the ground , started to breathe hard. It was her room.

She held onto her head tightly , gripping onto the hair tightly. She could hear cries , someone shouting at someone , the anger , the hatred.. The sadness.. She quickly stood up and slammed the door shut. She leaned her back against the wall and fell to the ground. Tears rolled down her cheeks. What happened in there?

Why does Hyojin felt hurt , sad and pain when she stood in that room? She ran downstairs to the living room. She laid herself on the couch , feeling weak suddenly. It must be the fever. She felt cold and weak.

She closed her eyes and fainted on the sofa. 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Luhan groaned and opened his eyes. He sat up and didn't saw Hyojin in his room. He checked his temperature and it was back to normal. He went downstairs and saw Hyojin on the couch , sleeping? He went towards Hyojin and woke her up. But , Hyojin had no respond.

Luhan started to panic.

Hyojin? HYOJIN!

He touched her forehead. It was FREAKING HOT! The doorbell rang. Luhan hissed and went to open the door. It was EXO. 

Heyy , Hyung! Are you feeling okay?

Not now , Sehun! Hyojin has a fever!

Luhan quickly went towards Hyojin. EXO turned their head and saw Hyojin on the couch. Luhan explained everything to EXO. Luhan went to grab some wet towel to put it on her forehead. While the rest took some warm pillows and blankets for her. Then , D.O thought of something. He remembered the same situation last time.

Luhan.. I have something to tell you..

What is it?

It's about Hyojin.. Remember what I told you? That 'That person had been watching and taking care of you when you were hurt.. That person was the one who had been staying in your room when you were having  nightmares.. That person risked everything for you.. That person ended up getting herself hurt and sick.. That person didn't get much sleep because of you.. That person never left your side when you were hurt.. That person had been always there for you.. Think carefully , hyung..'

Yeahh.. What's wrong about it?

It was her , Luhan.. She was that person who has been taking care of you.. She was that person , Luhan..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. He grabbed D.O by the collar.

DAMN IT , KYUNGSOO! WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!!

She told me not to tell you.. She thought that you won't like it if you know about it.. 

Luhan released D.O and stared at Hyojin who was on the couch. He clenched his fist. How come he doesn't know this earlier? The touch... The comfort when he had nightmares.. It was her all along.. 

Luhan.. It's not too late.. Grab that chance , Luhan.. Don't let that chances fly off again..

Luhan nodded. He held Hyojin's hand tightly. Feeling afraid he would regret it again if he let go of her hands. 

I will go and cook something for us to eat and maybe some porridge for Hyojin..

D.O volunteer and Suho went to help him. The rest of them waited at the living room , waited for Hyojin to open her eyes again.

In Hyojin's dream...

Hyojin found herself in a black world. Everything around her was black. Then , she could hear voices..

A familiar voices...

LUHAN! What is the meaning of this?! DO YOU REALLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!

YES , APPA! She's Haneul and I LOVE HER!!

YOU!! You are married to HYOJIN!!!

Well , guess what appa! I DON'T LOVE HER!!!

YOU'RE HER HUSBAND!!

Appa! I don't want to marry someone I hate!! I DON'T LOVE HYOJIN AND I WILL NEVER WILL!! YOU AND UMMA WERE THE ONE TO ASK ME NOT TO LOVE HYOJIN!!

There's one thing you had forgotten , Luhan!! I ARRANGE THIS MARRIAGE SO THAT WE CAN HAVE THE PARK 20% BONUS!!! WE ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE OF THEIR MONEY!!!

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. The familiar voices.. It can't be.. 

I DON'T LOVE HER!!!

I DON'T LOVE HER!!!

The voice echoed. 

 

5i790f.gif 5i790f.gif

 

Here's chapter 51!! DOUBLE UPDATESS!!! ENJOY EVERYONEE!! I'm going to watch THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN NOW!!! Thanks for the support , everyonee~~ LOVE YOUU~ WILL UPDATE AGAIN MAYBE TOMORROW!!!  BYEEE!~~~~