Chapter 04

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The next morning , Hyojin woke up with a big smile on her face. MingMing and MongMong woke up due to Hyojin squeling in excitement. She did her morning routines and changed her clothes into :

Her smile widened when she can't wait to go to school. SM HIGH. School that doesn't need uniforms and Luhan studied there. MingMing and MongMong yawned and went back to sleep on her bed.

MingMing! MongMong! I'm going to meet Luhan!! TODAY!!

She grabbed her dogs' face and squeled excitedly. Her dogs her face and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

Mama! Papa! Morning!

Morning , Hyojin dear.. I see you are very happy to go to school today ehh?

Of course! I'm going to meet Luhan today!! HEHEHEHE!!

Hyojin ahh.. Don't make so much troubles at school today , okay??

Arrasso , papa.. 

After finishing her breakfast , she grabbed her bag , kissed her parents and her dogs goodbye and got on her limousine and was now on the way to school to meet LUHAN. She kept checking herself on the mirror and she was feeling nervous to go to school. Then , her driver announced her arrival. She got off from her limo and gasped at the school. The school was big and beautiful. She stepped into the school and people started to murmur about her.

 

She was walking down the hallway after meeting the Principal , Mr Lee. She looked around the school and soon saw a familiar person in front of her. Brown hair. Handsome. Tall. Manly. She gasped and widened her eyes. IT'S -

LUHAN GEGE!!

She hugged that person from the back. A group of 11 boys raised their eyebrows and stared at her.

What the? GET OFF ME!

He turned and glared at Hyojin.

What do you think you are doing? Do you know who am I?

He talked in his cold voice at Hyojin. She smiled and nodded.

Of course I know you , gege.. It's me , Hyojin!

Gege? Who the hell are you? Get lost will ya?

Luhan turned his back on her. Hyojin grabbed his hands.

Gege.. It's me.. Hyojin.. Park Hyojin.. 

Luhan widened his eyes and looked at Hyojin. 

H-Hyojin? 

Hyojin nodded and hugged him tightly.

Gege.. I miss you so much.. 

Luhan was shocked to see Hyojin here. IN SEOUL!

What is she doing here?! I have to find a way to get away from her!

Luhan broke the hug by pushing her away.

Look here , Hyojin shhi.. Just pretend you don't know me and I will act like I don't know you , okay?

Luhan said while rolling his eyes in annoyance and left Hyojin. Hyojin was speechless.

This is not..the Luhan I know..

She shook her head.

No.. no! It must be Luhan.. I can't give up..

She grabbed Luhan's hands again.

Gege.. I will be going to study here in this school with you.. And I don't know where's my class so can you -

CAN'T YOU JUST GET AWAY FROM ME ALREADY , HYOJIN?!

Hyojin widened her eyes at Luhan's sudden outburst. Luhan left and Hyojin tried to catch up on him but his friends , EXO stopped her.

Look , Hyojin shhi.. When The Luhan said he wants you to get away from him.. He meant it.. so you better don't any oil on him again or else we won't know what he will do next to you..

A tall giant with red hair replied. Chanyeol.

Are you his friends? I'm Hyojin , Luhan's childhood friends.. I guess Luhan was just in a bad mood...

EXO shook their head and left Hyojin. She sighed and went to look for her class. She found it , CLASS 2-A. She entered the class and bowed to the teacher.

Ahh.. You must be Park Hyojin.. Please , come in..

Nehh.. Anyeonghaseyo , Park Hyojin imida..

When she lifted her head , she saw Luhan at the back of the class near the window. She smiled and waved at Luhan but he just rolled his eyes and ignored her.

I see you have met Luhan.. Why don't you sit beside him , Miss Park?

Kamsamida , songsaengnim..

Hyojin bowed and quickly ran to her seat beside Luhan. Luhan scoffed and punched the table.

Miss Lau.. I want to change my seat.. 

Why? Can't you just sit beside Miss Park?

Luhan rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag. He went to sit beside Lay. Hyojin looked at Luhan and sighed. She lowered her head. The teacher sighed and shook her head. She started the lesson. After all the lessons , Hyojin had been staring Luhan. She pouted when she remembered how Luhan ignored her , how he shouted at her. 

- FAST FORWARD -

The school ended. All this time , Luhan had been ignoring her and avoiding her at all cost. She sighed and was about to leave school until a group of girls wearing mini skirt and revealing clothes , stood in front of her with their hands on their chest.

YAH! You newbie! I just saw you back hugged my oppa!!

Hyojin raised her eyebrows and pointed at herself.

Me? Your oppa?

Don't act so y , you newbie!! OUR LUHAN OPPA! 

Your Luhan? He's my childhood friends..

They scoffed and pushed her shoulders.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE , NEWBIE! If you dare to do that to our oppa again , you're going down.. ARRASSO!

The girls pushed her shoulders away and left the school. Great. On the first day of school , ignored and shouted by Luhan and now threatened by his fans. What a great day for school , huh? Hyojin sighed and saw her driver waiting by the front gate. He bowed and opened the door for her.

Young Miss.. Your mother wanted me to tell you that you are going to have dinner with The Lu's.

Ohh.. REALLY?! WILL LUHAN BE THERE TOO?!

Ahh.. Yes.. Your mother told me that you need to get dress for the dinner..

Okay.. Thanks , Martin..

While at Luhan side. Luhan was on his way home too. When he reached home , he greeted his father and the maids greeted him.

Luhan.. There will be guests coming tonight so dress up..

Guests? Who is it , appa?

The Park Family.. They are the millionaire in Beijing so dress up nicely and be polite to them , arrasso?

Neh , appa..

And so , Luhan and Hyojin dressed up for the dinner. Hyojin wore :

While Luhan wore :

Hyojin can't wait to have dinner with Luhan. She checked herself on the mirror and smiled.

I won't give up.. What happened today let it pass.. Enjoy the dinner tonight!

Hyojin chuckled at herself and left the house with her parents and now they are on their way to The Lu's Mansion.

 

What do you think what is the dinner is about?

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

SURPRISE!!! Here's chapter 4! Guess what they have wifi here in the hotel and I bring along my laptop and I can update!! WOOHOOO!! Thank you all of you for waiting for me.. Please enjoyy this chapter and happy holidays , my peeps!!