Chapter 55

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Jihoon drove Hyojin home. He glanced at Hyojin who was sitting beside him. Hyojin had been looking out of the window , staring at the people outside. Jihoon placed his hands on top of hers. Hyojin snapped out and turned her head to Jihoon. Jihoon gave her a small smile and Hyojin managed to smile too.

You okay? 

Hyojin smiled and nodded. He patted her hand and took her hands to his lips , placing kisses at the back of her hands. Hyojin looked out of the window again and spotted a chocolate shop nearby. 

Oppa.. Stop the car..

Wae? You want something?

Just stop , oppa..

Jihoon parked his car at the side. Hyojin got out from the car and rushed to the chocolate shop. She stared at the teddy bear holding a bouquet of chocolates in its hands. An old man came out from the shop.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA-OQO7LeqBMMvNyqkG7_

My..My.. What a beautiful lady.. Care to buy something , young lady?

Ahjusshi.. Can I have this?

Hyojin pointed at the teddy bear. The old man nodded and Hyojin paid for it. Jihoon was leaning against the car , staring at Hyojin outside the chocolate shop. Jihoon saw something in her hands. When Hyojin got back into the car , he went into the car and saw a teddy bear on her lap.

Hyojin ahh.. Why did you bought that?

Oppa.. It looks so familiar.. It's like I met this before..

Jihoon looked at Hyojin. She can't stop staring at the teddy bear. Jihoon patted her hands.

Let's just go home , okay?

He caressed her hands. Hyojin nodded without leaving her stares on the teddy bear. Jihoon sighed and drove home. When they reached home , the maids bowed and welcomed them home. Mdm Lee bowed and a phone was in her hand. She handed the phone to Hyojin.

It's from your friends , Young Miss..

Hyojin took the phone from Mdm Lee and put it to her ear.

Yeoboseyo?

NOONA!!!!

Hyojin jumped in surprised when she recongnized the voice. She shook her head. Sehun.

Sehun ahh.. What is it?

Noona!! It's Haneul noona birthday tomorrow! And we're going to have a surprise party for her! Noona! I want you -

Sehun was cut when Tao snatched the phone away from Sehun.

Noona! I want you to come!!

Hyojin chuckled when she can hear Sehun and Tao fighting over the phone.

AISH!! Stupid maknaes.. Sorry about that , Hyojin.. Come to Luhan's house tomorrow evening.. We're going to have a party for Haneul.. You can bring Jihoon along too..

Neh.. Arrasso.. Thanks , Lay..

Hyojin ended the call and gave the phone back to Mdm Lee. 

Oppa.. We're going to Luhan's house tomorrow..

Waeyo?

Jihoon frowned. Hyojin chuckled and massaged his frown.

It's Haneul's birthday tomorrow.. They are having a surprise party for her and we are invited..

Jihoon sighed.

What's with the sigh , oppa? You don't wanna come?

No.. There's something worries me the most..

What is it , oppa?

You..

Jihoon held her hands and looked at her in the eyes. Hyojin could saw worried in his eyes.

Oppa.. I'm going to be fine.. We need to be there for her.. She's our friends too..

What if you got hurt again after seeing Luhan? I don't want you to get hurt again..

Hyojin cracked a small smile and caressed his cheeks. Jihoon hugged her waist and put his forehead against hers.

I'll be fine.. I promise..

Jihoon smiled and nodded. He laid a kiss on her forehead. Everytime Jihoon treated her nice , she felt so wrong. It's like this is not the warmth she's feeling. Not from him. But from who? 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

< SKIP TO NEXT DAY >

Hyojin got dressed into :

Jihoon held her hands and left to go to Luhan's house for Haneul's surprise party. Hyojin and Jihoon knocked on the door and Lay welcomed them. Hyojin saw the balloons everywhere and the banner. 

Thanks for coming , Hyojin..

You're welcome , Lay.. Haneul is one of my friends too.. Of course I need to come..

YAH!! YAH! Don't put it there!! NO YOU PUT IT ALL WRONG!! YAHH!! SEHUN!! GET OUT! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!

Hyojin came into the kitchen and saw the mess in the kitchen. Sehun pouted and left the kitchen. Sehun looked up and saw Hyojin. 

HYOJIN NOONA!!

Sehun hugged Hyojin tightly. 

Aigoo.. Sehun ahh.. You have creams all over your face..

Wipe it for me , noona!

Luhan turned his head and saw Hyojin beautifully dressed. Hyojin wiped the cream off Sehun's face. His attention turned to Sehun's arms. Sehun was hugging her waist. Luhan doesn't know why he felt something burning in his chest. 

There.. All done.. Go and change , Sehun ahh..

Nehh , noona!

Sehun laid a kiss on her cheeks. Luhan and Jihoon widened their eyes. Jihoon grabbed Sehun by the collar.

YAH! How dare you kiss her cheeks!!

SHE'S MY NOONA!!

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! I WON'T LET YOU!

Hyojin shook her head and saw Jihoon and Sehun quarelling. Hyojin came and stood beside Luhan.

Baking a cake for your girlfriend , ehh?

Urhh.. yeahh..

Hyojin raised her eyebrow at the cake. 

It doesn't look like a cake to me..

Luhan blushed and rubbed his neck.

I was never fond of baking.. and the maids are not at home..

Hyojin chuckled and shook her head. Luhan stared at Hyojin's face. She looked beautiful when she's chuckling. His heart started to beat faster.

Here.. Let me help..

Please.. You're the guest.. 

It's okay.. Haneul is one of my friends too.. Of course I need to help the boyfriend.. What if Haneul got upset with that cake?

Luhan was speechless. So he let Hyojin do the cake. After baking the cake , it was nice for decorating. 

Here.. You can do the decorations.. 

Err.. I don't know how..

Aigoo.. What a useless boyfriend..

Hyojin held his hand and taught Luhan to the pipping. Luhan blushed when their hands touched. After the decorations , Hyojin finally realized that she was holding Luhan's hand. She cleared and let go of his hand.

I-I'm sorry.. 

Luhan blushed and rubbed his neck.

Ermm.. Thanks..for you help..

I guess.. I should go help the others..

LUHAN HYUNG!! HANEUL NOONA IS HERE!! PLACES EVERYBODY!!!

Everybody got into their places. When Haneul came into the house , they jumped out from their hiding places and surprised her. Haneul gasped and widened her eyes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , HANEUL NOONA!!

Awww.. Thank you so much..

Then , Luhan came with a cake in his hands. They sang birthday song. Haneul made a wish and blew out the candles. They clapped and cheered. 

Thank you , oppa..

Luhan smiled. Haneul hugged Luhan by the neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Hyojin who saw the scene right in front of her , bitterly smiled and walked away. She held onto her chest , trying to calm down her painful heart. Jihoon came and patted her shoulders.

You okay?

Hyojin smiled and nodded. The party started and all of them were in the living room , playing with the birthday girl. Then , something caught Hyojin's attention. She spotted the teddy bear beside the television. It was exactly the same as the teddy bear she bought. She started to breathe hard.

Suddenly , that piece of memory came back.

Hana ah.. I-I have s-somehting f-for you..

When Luhan said that , Hyojin felt her heart squeezed in pain and her heart stopped beating.

I bought this chocolate for you.. I know this is your favourite chocolate.. and I know your favourite flower is rose..

myphoto10.jpg

Haneul gasped and took the bouquet in her hand.

Thank you , Luhan.. I love it.. I have something for you too..

It was a small teddy bear holding a bouquet of ferrero rocher chocolates. Luhan smiled and took the bear. 

Thank you , Hana.. It looks so cute! I'm going to name her Hana!

Ahh! Waeyo?

Haneul pouted.

Because Hana is as cute as this teddy..

Haneul blushed and looked away. 

Luhan.. I have something to tell you..

What is it?

I...I...I like you..

(chapter 17)

 

She widened her eyes as the memory went back to her mind. She clenched onto her head and ran to the back of the house. Luhan saw the uneasiness in Hyojin's face and decided to follow her to the back of the house. He saw Hyojin sitting on the bench , with her hands gripping onto her hair. He could see the tears rolling down.

Hyojin..

Hyojin looked up and saw Luhan looking at her with worried plastered on his face. 

Luhan.. Tell me the truth.. Who am I to you?

Hyojin..

TELL ME!!

Hyojin.. please.. stop this..

WHY DOES MY MEMORY HAS TO DO WITH YOU!!! WHY DOES MY MEMORY JUST BRING ME PAIN!! WHY!

Luhan felt guilty when he saw Hyojin outburst. Hyojin panted and fell to the ground. Luhan widened his eyes and went to her side.

Hyojin.. We need to get back to the house.. You will catch a cold..

Why are you avoiding my questions , Luhan?

Please..Hyojin.. If you continue doing this , you will get hurt..

WHAT DID YOU TELL TO MY OPPA?! YOU SAID YOU WILL BRING BACK MY MEMORY!!

Luhan widened his eyes and went speechless.

I-I'm s-sorry..

I hate you..

Luhan widened his eyes and before Hyojin walked away. Luhan grabbed her wrist , turning her around and hugged her tightly. Hyojin widened her eyes and tried to struggle to break free.

I'm sorry , Hyojin.. Please..don't hate me... I don't know why.. everytime I see your smile , my heart races.. When I see your tears , my heart hurt so much.. I don't know why I feel so safe and warm when I'm with you.. I'm confused , Hyojin.. Maybe.. I have fallen for you..

Haneul who was at the door , dropped her cup and broke into pieces. Luhan turned his head and saw Haneul. He widened his eyes when he saw Haneul covering and tears rolling down. 

H-How could you , oppa.. How could you do this on my birthday..

Haneul walked away. Luhan pulled away from the hug and wanted to chase after Haneul but Hyojin grabbed onto his wrist. 

Luhan.. please..say that word again..

Luhan bit his bottom lip and pushed Hyojin's hands away. Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. He did it again.. Every piece memory came back to her... 

Whatever she do , Luhan would yell at her

or even shouted at her..

Whenever she needs Luhan by her side , he pushed her away..

He even promised her that he won't leave her again..

But , he broke the promise..

Will you promise me that you will always love me and always be there for me?

Hyojin took out her pinky in front of Luhan. Luhan nodded and locked his pinky with hers. Hyojin smiled and Luhan blushed.

She widened her eyes and stared at the ground. She got it. She found it. She got her memory back. She covered her face and cried. Grey clouds started to form and thunder and lightning clashed. Luhan chased after Haneul who was running down the street.

HANEUL!!

Haneul stopped a few metres away from Luhan. Rain started to pour heavily on them.

Oppa.. Why? I thought you love me..

I'm sorry , Haneul.. Please understand me..

NO!! WAE!! WHY HYOJIN!! WHY HER!! WAE!!

The thunder roared as Haneul shouted. Luhan took a step closer , but everytime he took a step closer , Haneul would step back.

I hate you , oppa! I HATE YOU!!

Haneul! Please.. I know what I did was wrong.. I was confused and it slipped out of my mouth.. 

Tell me the truth.. Who do you care more? Who do you love more? Me or Hyojin?

At Luhan's house , Jihoon came to the back on the house to look for Hyojin. He widened his eyes when he saw Hyojin on the ground with blood oozing out. She was laying in her own pool of blood. He ran to her side.

HYOJIN!!! HYOJIN!!!

He saw the rock in her hands. The rock has blood stain on it. He widened his eyes. Hyojin must have knocked her head with a rock. She did that purposely. Jihoon carried her bridal style into the house. EXO widened their eyes and called Luhan.

LUHAN!!! HYOJIN KNOCKED HERSELF ON THE ROCK!! SHE'S BLEEDING AND UNCONSCIOUS!!

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. 

ANSWER ME!! Me or Hyojin!!

Luhan felt so confused. What is he going to do? He widened his eyes. He had realised something. 

I'm sorry , Haneul..

Haneul widened her eyes when she saw Luhan turned his back and ran to the hospital.

Where Hyojin is now..

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 55~ Phew! What a long chapter!! Sorry for the slow updates!! Well , here's a long one! Please forgive me for the slow updates! Hahahahah~ But thanks everyone for the support~ And I'm a reviewer now at http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/742819/bibimbap-review-shop-closed-hiring-reviewers-for-the-next-batch-hiring-exo-shop-reviews-reviewer-reviewshop-reviewing

so if you need help or some advices with your story! Come and find me here and I can help you with your story~~ Please support this shop and thank you everyone~ Thank you for 300+ subscribers and the upvotes too! Please give me upvote if you like my story! Kamsahamida~~ :D