Chapter 10

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Weeks had passed. And Hyojin was getting better all day thanks to Mr Lu , the maids and Luhan's care. Hyojin got ready for school. She wore :

She got into the limo with Luhan by her side. She's nervous because she never got a ride with Luhan to school. She squel in excitement in her mind. She fidgetted her fingers and bit her lips when she reached the school. Now , her next problems are...there's a lot of girls waiting for Luhan and EXO at the main gate. She gulped when she saw Sora at the front. Luhan got off from the car and the girls squel and shouted.

OPPA!! LUHAN OPPA!!! ARHHH!!!!!

When Hyojin got off from the car , the girls stopped screaming and glared at Hyojin. She bit her bottom lips and gulped. She knew she's not going to be fine in school today. Luhan and EXO stepped into the school with all the girls following from behind. Hyojin entered the school later than them. She looked around. COAST CLEAR! When she was about to take the first step , she was surrounded by Sora and her friends. She sighed.

YOU CAME TO SCHOOL WITH LUHAN OPPA?! HOW DARE YOU!!

Sora grabbed her beanie and threw it to the ground , stepping on it.

How many times do we have to tell you not to get close with Luhan oppa??!!

Hyojin was scared. She could only bit her lips and fidgetted her fingers.

Sora ahh.. What are you doing?

Sora jumped and turned. 

Ohh.. Unnie.. Annyeong! I'm just having a FRIENDLY talk with Hyojin..

Haneul ( Hana ) nodded and left. When Hana left , Sora turned her head and glared at Hyojin.

Don't ever get close to Luhan oppa anymore!!! ARRASSO!

Hyojin just lowered her head. They pushed Hyojin to the floor and left. She stood up and grabbed her beanie. She cleared the dust away from her beanie and looked at Sora and Haneul. They were talking happily until Luhan came. Hyojin widened her eyes when she saw Luhan's biggest smile on his face when he met Haneul. Sora left with her friends and now left Haneul and Luhan. They looked like a couple from the back. They were laughing and they were walking side by side with no gap between them.

Does gege likes Haneul that much? Is there no space for me?

She leaned her back against the wall. She didn't know that someone had been watching her all the time. He sighed and left before anyone caught him staring at Hyojin. The first bell rang and everyone went to their classroom. When Hyojin stepped into the class , her classmates started to throw paper ball at her. She turned to see Luhan sitting on her seat next to Haneul. Luhan ignored Hyojin and his focus only on Haneul liked she was the most beautiful girl in the world. She sighed when she saw an empty seat beside Lay. 

 

The teacher came in and she had no choice but to sit beside Lay. Lay was leaning against his chair with his eyes close and he was wearing headphone. Hyojin took the seat and took off her beanie. She wanted to cry so bad. She banged her head on the table making Lay woke up from his slumber.

Will you shut up?! I'm trying to sleep here!

Hyojin apologised and just laid her head on the table , ignoring the teacher's lesson. The recess bell rang and when Hyojin lifted her head. Miss Lau stopped her.

Miss Park.. The Principal wants to see you..

Hyojin widened her eyes when she remembered the incident happened in the class. She hurt Luhan! She sighed and nodded. She slowly made her way to the principal's office. The Principal was angry at Hyojin. He shouted angrily at Hyojin and almost flipped the table. He shouted at her saying that :

YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO THE LUHAN!! His dad is the most famous man in Seoul! What do you think you are?! THE LUHAN!! Don't you dare do that to Luhan again , ARRASSO! Or else I will have to throw you away from this school!!

After 30 minutes of lecturing , Hyojin left the office. Her stomach was grumbling. She went to the cafeteria. She grabbed her food but when she found a table , Sora and her friends stopped her. Everyone turned their attention to Hyojin and Sora. 

I-I di-didn't d-do anything..

I know.. It's just that it's so fun to bully you and torture you.. I want to release my stress on you..

Before Hyojin could said anything , Sora grabbed Hyojin's food and put it on Hyojin's head. The students and Hyojin gasped.

And this is a revenge for spilling water on Luhan..

Sora grabbed her milk and Hyojin's orange juice and poured it on Hyojin. Her white shirt turned into a mix of white and orange colour. Sora smirked and threw the milk carton at Hyojin. Hyojin felt her hot tears streaming on her eyes. 

Why? Are you going to cry like a baby? Are you going to look for you umma and appa? What a baby!!!

They pushed Hyojin to the floor. The students laughed. Hyojin couldn't took it anymore. She stood up and ran out of the cafeteria. Luhan saw everything but he did felt guilty. EXO laughed non-stop except for someone who was clenching his fist until it turned white. Luhan wanted to comfort Hyojin but he just won't move why? Because Haneul was sitting beside him and he doesn't want to ruin his happy day! 

 

Someone couldn't take it anymore and punched the table making everyone jumped and stopped laughing. 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU LUHAN!! DAMN IT!!

He left the table and ran out of the cafeteria to search for Hyojin. EXO and Luhan widened their eyes in shocked to see one of their friends did that to them. The students started murmuring because they can't believe what just happened.

What do you think you are doing , Lay?

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 10! IT WAS LAY WHO HAD BEEN WATCHING OVER HER!!! ARHHHH!!!! I hope everyone likes this updates! Sorry for the short chapter! AND YAY!! Double updates! SOrry if the story is a bit boring and not nice like the others but please do comment.. I wanna see if some of you like it or not.. Please continue to uspport me until the end of this story! Hope all of you enjoy it~~