Chapter 67

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

EXO and Luhan were at the tux session , choosing their own tux. Luhan who was going through the tux , stopped himself when he saw Hyojin in the wedding dress. His heart clenched in pain. He sighed and sat on the sofa in deep thoughts. 

The others saw Luhan sitting on the sofa. They knew Luhan is hurt and sad about it. Chen sighed and walked towards Luhan.

Luhan.. Are we going to their wedding? If you don't wanna go , we won't go..

It's okay.. I wanna go..

You don't have to force yourself , Luhan.. You can't make yourself going through all that pain again..

You don't understand , Jongdae.. Hyojin had been going through all this pain because of me.. I should go through this pain too.. I finally understand how Hyojin felt when she saw me being with Haneul.. How she felt when she told me she loves me.. And how she felt when I push her away.. I felt so guilty , Jongdae.. I can't believe Hyojin has to go through all this pain..

Chen went speechless. Luhan was right. It's like Luhan is going through the pain Hyojin has been going through. He finally understand how Hyojin felt. The sad surrounding broke when the maknae came running. 

Hyung! BAD NEWS!! 

Sehun came running , panting. 

Whoa.. Calm your horses , Sehun.. What is it? (Suho)

It's about noona! Actually noona doesn't love Jihoon at all.. She loves you , Luhan hyung..

Luhan stood up from the sofa and raised his eyebrows.

Don't play games with me , Sehun.. 

I'm not , hyung! I heard it when they were in the dressing room! He said that if she talks to any of us , including you , Luhan hyung.. She will get punished.. She's being forced , hyung..

They widened their eyes in shocked. Luhan quickly ran out of the tux session and looked for Hyojin. He asked the sales lady and she said that they had left 10 minutes ago. He groaned in frustration and ruffled his hair. 

Now , EXO and Luhan already know Jihoon's plan. 

What is going to happen between them?

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

When Hyojin and the others reached home , Jihoon forcefully pulled her to the bedroom. Hyojin winced at the strong grip and struggled to free herself. Jihoon pushed her to the wall.

Guess what , JinJin.. You made me so mad.. 

What did I do?! I didn't talk to anby of them!

Yeah.. You didn't talk to any of them.. But.. One of them knows what we were doing..

Hyojin widened her eyes in fear.

Who is it? Pleae.. Don't hurt them..

Jihoon slapped her on the face.

It's none of your business! I will put an end on his life.. He knew my plan and he must hide it..

Jihoon smirked. Hyojin shook in fear and begged him not to hurt any of them. Jihoon pushed her away and slapped her again. 

If you dare to ruin any of my plans.. YOU WILL GET MY PUNISHMENT!

Jihoon left the room , leaving Hyojin at the corner of her room. Her cheeks were swollen. She needs to find a way to ruin his plans or else EXO and Luhan will be in danger. 

So , Hyojin chose this decision.

During nightime , Jihoon left the house late at night. Hyojin followed Jihoon , down the streets. But , she lost Jihoon because of the dark. But , at the nearby stall , she found Sehun and Luhan buying some groceries. She looked around and quickly ran towards them. 

Luhan and Sehun were shocked to see Hyojin here.

Please.. You gotta leave now.. 

They were confused about Hyojin sudden behaviour.

Please.. You gotta listen to me! Go home now!

Luhan looked at her. And held her hands.

Hyojin.. Tell me.. Is Jihoon really forcing you to do all this?

H-How did you know?

Sehun told me.. Is it true?

I-I..

Hyojin! Please tell me! is it true that you love me?

Before Hyojin could answer , Hyojin turned her head when she heard something behind the shop. She widened her eyes in fear. She pushed Luhan and Sehun.

Please! You gotta leave now! You have to trust me!

NO! I won't go until you tell me!

Please , Luhan.. Go now!

She cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the lip. It was a short one but it was enough to tell Luhan that she loves him so much. Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. 

Go now.. Sehun , please.. Go now!

Sehun quickly pulled Luhan away. Luhan doesn't want to leave. He pushed Sehun away and hugged Hyojin tightly. 

Promise me something.. Promise me you will come back to me..

Hyojin nodded and pushed him to Sehun. Sehun pulled Luhan away until there was no sight of them. Hyojin sighed in relieved. She felt someone grabbed . She choked and clawed at someone's hand. She widened her eyes when she saw Jihoon in front of her. 

HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY PLANS!!

He released Hyojin and pushed her to the ground , scrapping her knee. Jihoon stepped towards her and bent down. He cupped her cheeks with force. 

You got guts , Hyojin.. Don't you feel scare when I do something to them? Do you think after asking them to leave will settle everything?

Hyojin widened her eyes. 

What did you do to them!

Just need to give them some beating.. To teach them some lesson..

Hyojin widened her eyes when she heard Sehun screaming in pain. She got up and quickly ran to the scream! She saw a group of gangsters beating up Luhan and Sehun. But , Sehun was beaten the most. Hyojin wanted to run towards them but Jihoon grabbed her and pulled her to them. The boys stopped and made way for Jihoon.

Sehun! Luhan!!

H-Hyojin..

Please.. stop this!

Stop this? You're the one who ruins my plan , JinJin.. And he's the one who told the others about my plans.. I need to do something so that they can shut their mouth..

No.. Please... no..

I don't give a damn about it!!

Jihoon pulled Hyojin away and signalled the boys to continue to attack Luhan and Sehun. They groaned and screamed in pain. Hyojin struggled to free herself but Jihoon's grip was strong. Then , a shout was heard. Jihoon and Hyojin turned their head to see EXO running down the streets. Jihoon smirked and asked the boys to leave. 

Sehun and Luhan were badly wounded with blood everywhere. Hyojin wanted to run towards them. Tears kept rolling down. She wanted to protect them but she failed. She ended up hurt 2 person. Jihoon pulled her away into the darkness. When the others reached there , they were shocked to see Sehun and Luhan badly wounded.

Damn it!! CURSE YOU , JIHOON!!! COME OUT AND FIGHT US NOW!!

Lay! That is enough! We have to bring Sehun and Luhan to the hospital now!

The others quickly carried Sehun and Luhan to the hospital to get treated. Jihoon who was at the rooftop watching , smirked.

Ohh.. You will get your fight soon.. 

The boys grabbed Hyojin and covered from shouting or screaming. Jihoon turned his head to Hyojin.

And you.. You better get ready for the worst..

One of the boys knocked her on the head making her fainted and unconscious.

Goodnight , my JinJin..

 


 

Here's chapter 67~~ Woah! Violence! Hahahahaha~ It's EXO CHEN's birthday today!!! WOOHOO!! Happy birthday ChenChen! Stay forever troll and cute in EXO! EXO FIGHTING! EXO-L FIGHTING!!

Thanks guys for your amazing support for this story! I gotta a feeling that this story will be finished soon! So , please stay tuned for more chapters! Enjoy~~ Please give me the upvotes if you like my story! Thank you so much!