Chapter 65

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The next day , Hyojin prepared herself to go to school. But today , Jihoon didn't came to her house to pick Hyojin up. Hyojin quickly left the house and ran to the school. She sighed in relieved when she arrived the school.

She widened her eyes when she saw Jihoon in front of the school gate waiting for her. She gulped and hoped Jihoon would not see her. She tried to walk past him but luck was not by her side. Jihoon caught her by the collar and pulled her back to his side.

Morning , JinJin~

Jihoon smiled and put his arm around her shoulders. Hyojin felt scared that Jihoon was acting like this today. Jihoon pushed her to the classroom and sat beside her. The recess bell rang and everyone left the classroom to grab their lunch. 

When the students left the classroom , he took this chance to talk to Hyojin. Jihoon turned into a cold person and glared at Hyojin.

I won't repeat this twice , Hyojin.. If I caught you with Luhan or EXO.. I will do more worst than yesterday.. You hear me?

I will not listen to you!

Jihoon smirked and evilly chuckled.

Still not scare what I will do to you or them , don't you? Wanna have a try? Why don't you let them talk to you or something and I will give them their punishment..

You wouldn't!!

I would.. Why? Don't trust me? I'm going to prove it to you..

Jihoon stood up and left the classroom. Hyojin panicked and quickly followed Jihoon but he was soon gone. Hyojin ran down the hallway trying to look for Jihoon but he is just not there. Hyojin sighed and gave up. Her legs moved on her own to the back of the school. She sat on the bench with her tears rolling down.

What am I gonna do?

Hyojin!

Hyojin jumped in surprised and turned her head to see Luhan. She widened her eyes when she saw Luhan. She remembered what Jihoon said to her. Luhan smiled and started to walk towards Hyojin. Hyojin stepped away. Luhan raised his eyebrows.

Hyojin.. Why are you avoiding me? I thought we settle this yesterday?

Luhan ran to her side. Hyojin panicked and quickly ran away from Luhan. She needs to avoid Luhan or else Jihoon will hurt him. Luhan managed to grab her wrist. But Hyojin struggled to free from his grip.

Hyojin.. Please.. Why are you avoiding me?

Luhan.. please.. let me go!

NO! Not until you tell me why are you doing this?!

I'm doing this for your own safety.. I'm sorry..

IT'S BECAUSE I HATE YOU , LUHAN!!

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. His grip on her loosened. Hyojin could see the hurt in Luhan's eyes. 

I'm sorry..

No.. You must be wrong.. You don't hate me!

Face it , Luhan! I HATE YOU! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!

Luhan grabbed onto her hand.

Say that again right on my face.. and look at me into the eyes when you say it..

Hyojin gulped.

I HATE YOU! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!

Hyojin turned away and was about to walk away until Luhan pulled her and kissed her on the lip. Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. Hyojin tried to push him away but Luhan hugged her , pulling her closer. When Luhan pulled away from the kiss , Hyojin slapped him hard on the face.

EXO at that time was walking past and saw Hyojin slapping Luhan. They widened eyes and quickly ran to Luhan's side.

Hyung! Gwenchana?

Sehun asked , worried when he saw his cheeks swollen.

Noona.. Why are you doing this? I thought you love Luhan hyung..

NO! I HATE HIM!

Luhan felt his heart broken in pieces. He was facing the ground and tears rolled down his cheeks. It was so painful.

How do you feel , Luhan? Do you feel the pain I have been holding everytime you said you hate me? 

Luhan hyung..

Hyojin! Are you out of your mind?! Are you doing this for revenge?!

SHUT UP , LAY!!

Lay and the others widened their eyes. Lay too felt the pain in his heart.

For your information , Luhan.. I have not move on.. Because IN MY HEART! EVERYTHING ON MY MIND IS YOU!!!

Luhan turned speechless as he continued to sob. 

HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW WHEN I SAID I HATE YOU!!

ENOUGH PARK HYOJIN!! Why are you doing this to Luhan!! Can't you see he loves you so much!

Then why can't Luhan see it too when I sacrificed everything just for Luhan?! WHY CAN'T HE JUST SEE THAT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

Jihoon who was watching behind the tree , was satisfied with Hyojin's act. He smirked and came out from the hiding place. He hugged Hyojin. Hyojin clenched onto his shirt tightly and cried.

This will the last time you talk to Hyojin.. I don't ever want you.. Any of you to talk to her anymore..

Have you have enough fun , Jihoon? You got what you want.. We won't talk to her anymore.. Our relationship with her is over..

Kris said while glaring at Jihoon. Kris patted Luhan's shoulders and took him into the school. The gray colours started to form and the rain started to pour. When EXO was gone , Hyojin pushed Jihoon away.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT!!

Good girl , JinJin.. Don't worry.. Your life will be better once you marry me...

Hyojin clenched her fist and pushed him away. The rain started to pour more heavy. Hyojin walked out of the school. 

Have you have enough fun , Jihoon? You got what you want.. We won't talk to her anymore.. Our relationship with her is over..

Hyojin felt her heart beating in pain. Her relationship with EXO is now over. She just broke Luhan's heart.. She broke EXO's heart... She cried with the rain. She's doing this so that she can protect them from Jihoon's torture. She was hoping Luhan would come back and hugged her , comforted her. Someone came and pulled Hyojin up. Hyojin turned her head and saw Jihoon with an umbrella.

She pushed Jihoon away and walked away.

Don't push me away , Hyojin.. We're going to get marry in 1 months time..

I HATE YOU! I WON'T MARRY YOU!! I RATHER DIE THAN MARRY YOU!!!

Jihoon clenched his fist. He dropped the umbrella and slapped Hyojin on the face. Hyojin widened her eyes.

You will marry me! That's the end!!

Hyojin felt her sight got blurry. Soon , the darkness came to her. Hyoin fainted and fell to the wet ground. Jihoon stared at Hyojin on the ground. He sighed and carried Hyojin bridal style. Jihoon turned and saw EXO in front of him. They turned their attention to Hyojin who fainted in his arms and back to Jihoon. Jihoon has a smirk plastered on his face.

You guys are really a fool.. A group of fools..

Kris stopped Kai from charging towards Jihoon.

We have nothing to do with Hyojin anymore.. Just bring her home.. She looks pale..

What if I just left her here? She won't die that easily..

You wouldn't dare to do it..

Jihoon smirked.

Oh.. Are we playing truth or dare? I accept your dare..

Jihoon just dropped the unconscious Hyojin to the wet ground. EXO widened their eyes in shocked. Luhan widened his eyes and ran to Hyojin's side. Lifting her head up , checking her and hugged her to his chest. 

Aww... How sweet.. After all that harsh words , you still love her?

I know she didn't mean that.. I know her when we were kids.. This is not her..

Tssk.. What do you know about her , Luhan? 

I know about her more than you!

The storm roared and the rain got heavier. Luhan was about to carry Hyojin but Jihoon kicked him away from Hyojin.

Please.. keep your filthy hands off my..fiancee..

Luhan widened his eyes at the word 'fiancee'. Jihoon smirked and carried Hyojin in bridal style.

Yes , fiancee.. We're going to get married in 1 month.. See you guys at the wedding..

Jihoon smirked and carefully put Hyojin at the back of the car. He drove off , leaving Luhan shocked and wet under the heavy rain. Lay quickly grabbed the umbrella and sheltered Luhan.

Come on , Luhan.. Let's go home..

Lay patted his shoulders and they drove back home. Jihoon reached home and carried Hyojin into the house. Their parents gasped when they saw Jihoon carrying Hyojin , unconscious into the house. Hyojin's parents quickly went to Hyojin's side.

Oh my goodness! What happened to Hyojin?!

It's okay , abeoji.. I caught her playing under the rain..

Aigoo.. This kid.. Miss Song.. Please change Hyojin clothes and made her some porridge and get her some medicine too.. Hurry!

Miss Song and the maids bowed. They quickly went to Hyojin's room , changing her wet clothes into a warm one and tucked her in bed. Jihoon changed into some dry clothes and went to Hyojin's room. He smirked when he flashback the incident back there.

Let's see how much you can last , JinJin..

 


 

Here's chapter 65~ Heyy , guys! I read all of your comments! Woah! Thank you for all the supporting messages , guys! I appreciated a lot! Looking and reading all of your comments on my story really made me happy! thank you guys so much! I came out with an idea of writting a new story soon! And I can't wait to show it to you all! I hope the new story will be more awesome than this! But thank you everyone for your support! Please give me the upvotes if you like my story! Thanks guys! Enjoy~~ xD