Chapter 40

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Hyojin was jumping excitedly when she saw all the rides in the theme park. 

I want to ride all of this today!!

Luhan chuckled at the childsih Hyojin. Hyojin pulled Luhan to the roller coaster. Luhan blushed when Hyojin held his hands tightly. They got on the ride. Hyojin screamed. Not because she's afraid. It's because she's having a lot of fun. Luhan turned his head and looked at Hyojin.

She was smiling. 

Luhan felt himself smiling too when he saw her smile.

His heart started to beat faster but he didn't noticed it. After the roller coaster , Luhan wanted to go for the restroom but Hyojin pulled him away from the restroom and took him to another ride. Luhan widened his eyes and let Hyojin pulled him. From far away , there's a guy in a hoodie watching from the coffee shop. 

Yeapp.. It was Jihoon again. He sipped his coffee while keeping his eyes on Hyojin and Luhan. He groaned everytime he saw Hyojin holding Luhan's hands tightly. 

Tssk.. What's so great with that Luhan anyway? I see nothing in him.. JinJin and him are not suitable at all! 

He rolled his eyes when he saw Hyojin feeding Luhan some cotton candy. Hyojin smiled sweetly at Luhan after feeding him some cotton candy. She's happy.. excited.. Because Luhan is treating her nice. And he is not pushing her away again. While Jihoon was at the coffee shop , there's someone was at the coffee shop too , looking at Hyojin and Luhan.

That someone clenched his or her fist and walked away after seeing the sweet scene in front of him or her. After riding all the fun rides , they left the theme park and went to the park. They sat on the bench with coffee in their hands. 

Hyojin took the fresh air in and let it out as the wind blew.

Luhan..

Hmm?

Thank you..

Luhan softened when he saw the sincere smile on her face. Suddenly , he felt guilty when he saw her smile. He bitterly smiled and nodded. Then , Luhan widened his eyes when Hyojin hugged him. His heart started to beat faster. 

Thank you for today.. Thank you for not pushing me away.. Thank you for treating me nice.. Thank you for being there for me.. 

I love you...

Luhan felt his heart stopped beating. The three words shocked him completely. Hyojin pulled away from the hug and cupped his face.

I love you..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked when he realized that Hyojin leaned in closer. His heart was beating liked crazy!

And there it it , Hyojin laid her lip on Luhan's. Luhan felt his heart stopped and the world stopped turning. It was just a small kiss. Hyojin pulled away and smiled.

I love you..

Hyojin kissed Luhan's forehead and left the park. Luhan was left on the bench , shocked , surprised by Hyojin's sudden actions and confessions. Someone who was hiding behind the tree saeverything and clenched his or her fist. Luhan took out something from his pocket.

It was the key.

The key to Hyojin's bracelet. He groaned and ruffled his hair.

What am I going to do?

He stared at the key. He felt guilty. He had to do this. He have to. He wanted to. It's for the best. 

I'm sorry , Hyojin.. I really need to do this..

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

HIII GUYS!! I finally back! I'm so sorry for not updating!! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER TOO! I'm going to update another now.. So , please stay tuned for the next chapter.. Something is going to happen at the next chapter! Thanks for all the subscribers who subscribed my story and gave me the upvotes! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~~~~~~~~

Thanks for supporting me~~ LOVE YOU ALL~~ :)