Chapter 27

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

It was lunch time. Haneul went to the kitchen to check on the ingredients. She widened her eyes in shocked when she saw the ingredients turned green and not fresh. She gasped at the situation and started to panic.

Eottoke? 

Then , Sora and Jinee came into the kitchen laughing. Hyojin turned her head to them.

You did this? WHY?!

SHUT UP! Tssk! You deserve this! 

Jinee brought the teachers into the kitchen. They gasped and widened their eyes.

PARK HYOJIN! What in the world happened to the food?!!

Miss Lau.. P-Please.. I can explain..

STOP! SEE ME IN THE OFFICE NOW!!

Hyojin sighed and nodded. The teachers were furious and angry about the food. Hyojin followed the teachers to the office. EXO , Luhan and Haneul was on their way to the cafeteria. They saw Hyojin followed the teachers to the office. The face on the teachers were furious and could explode anytime. But , they saw tears rolling down Hyojin's cheeks. 

Hyung! What happened to noona?

I don't know.. I say we should follow them and find out..

All of them nodded and quietly followed them. Hyojin entered the office and lowered her head.

PARK HYOJIN! What happened to the food? YOU WERE IN CHARGE OF IT!!

Hyojin flinched at Miss Lau's shouts. She took a deep breath not wanting the tears to roll down.

M-Miss Lau.. I-It's no my fault.. I didn't do any of this..

SHUT UP! Mdm Song.. Go and order some food from the nearby restaurant.. The students must be hungry..

Mdm Song nodded and left the office. EXO , Luhan and Haneul who were outside quickly took cover when one of the teachers came out. Tao who can't find any place to hide , ended up on the floor , covering his head. Mdm Song didn't noticed any of them and left. They sighed in relieved and leaned against the door to hear the conversation between Miss Lau and Hyojin.

From now onwards , your punishment will be washing the dishes and clean all the students' room all day long UNTIL WE FINISHED OUR CAMP! ARRASSO!!

B-But , Miss Lau!

NO BUTS!! GET BACK TO WORK! You will be doing their chores by cleaning their clothes and tidying up the rooms as well! Don't let me catch you for not doing your chores! ARRASSO?!

Hyojin sighed and nodded.

Now.. Leave my office..

Hyojin bowed and left the office. Outside , they heard everything. When Hyojin came out from the office , she jumped in surprised when she saw them here.

What are you guys doing here?

Noona! What happened to you?

Hyojin smiled. FAKED! and shook her head.

N-Nothing.. I need to go now.. You guys have fun , okay?

Hyojin left them and went back to do her punishment. They sighed and felt pity for Hyojin. In Luhan's point of view , he felt guilty and not being so helpful to Hyojin ever since. He had realized that he had been treating her badly. Haneul looked at Luhan who was staring at Hyojin's back.

Oppa..

Luhan turned his head to Haneul.

Are you okay?

Luhan smiled and nodded. And so , they left and went to the cafeteria. Where is Hyojin now? Well , she's in the kitchen , disposing all the ingredients into a big black plastic bag. Sora and Jinee were there , laughing and teasing her. 

Serves you right , ! Know your places!!

Sora and Jinee laughed out loud and left the kitchen. Hyojin felt so hurt and tortured. She sighed and tied her hair in a messy bun. She left the kitchen to throw the rubbish away. While passing the cafeteria , she could smell the delicious food there. Her stomach growled. She gulped and felt watery. The students were eating their lunch happily with their friends. 

I guess I won't be eating then..

She bitterly smiled and left to throw the rubbish. EXO were watching Hyojin in pity. They knew they can't do anything because they were afraid of Miss Lau too. That Miss Lau was furious and fierce like a female lion. No one dares to go near her! Hyojin finished throwing the rubbish away and went to the back of the cafeteria to wash the dishes. She gasped and widened her eyes when she saw a tower of plates in the sink.

YAH! Where have you been?! Clean up the dishes now!!

The leader of the cafeteria scolded Hyojin for being late. Hyojin apologised and nodded. She rolled up her sleeves and started to wash the dishes. After a few hours of finished cleaning , she wiped the sweat off from her forehead. She smiled when she finished cleaning it. When she was about to take off her apron , the cafeteria lady came with more dishes. She sighed and it was almost evening. 

YAH! Hurry up with thoses dishes , will ya!!

She nodded and went back to wash the dishes. After finished washing the dishes , she felt her back in pain. She stretched herself. She felt so tired and hungry. Then , an old lady came with a glass of water.

Here.. You must be tired..

Ohh.. Thank you , halmeoni..

She took the glass and gulped the water down.

Say.. What are you doing here , young lady? You should be having fun with the others..

Hyojin bitterly smiled.

This is my punishment , halmeoni.. I got into trouble..

Trouble? You don't look like you will get into trouble..

Then , the bell rang signalling the other students to gather.

I gotta go , halmeoni.. Thanks again for the water..

The old lady nodded and waved goodbye at Hyojin.

What a beautiful young lady..

The students started to gather around.

Good evening , students.. Tomorrow we will be having jungle trekking so I want all of you to prepare yourself for it and tonight you are free to do anything.. BUT MARK MY WORDS!! ALL OF YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STAY UNTIL 11PM! ALL OF YOU HAVE TO BE IN BED BEFORE 10!! ARRASSO!

The students groaned.

ARRASSO!!!

The students nodded and went back to their room. Finally! Hyojin smiled when she found the chance to get some rest! When she was about to leave , EXO called out to her.

HYOJIN! Wanna join us?

Join what? What are you guys going to play?

They looked at each other and smirked.

 

YAH! YAH! You can't do that!! 

Waeyo! 

THIS TRUTH OR DARE!!

I DON'T CARE!!

YAHHH!!!!

In their rooms , yupp.. They were playing truth or dare. They gather themselves in a cirlce and started to spin the bottle. The bottle landed on Tao.

Truth or dare!

Tao choosed DARE. Chanyeol smirked.

HUANG ZITAO! You have to kiss KRIS! ON THE LIPS!! NOW!!

Kris widened their eyes in shocked.

YAH!! 

Kris smacked Chanyeol's head. Hyojin giggled when she saw Chanyeol and Kris fighting. They skipped Tao's dare and spun the bottle again. It landed on Hyojin.

YES FINALLY!!

Sehun cheered. Hyojin raised her eyebrows.

Noona! Truth or dare?

Ermm.. Truth?

Sehun pumped his fist in the air.

Noona! Are you afraid of the dark? 

Hyojin widened her eyes and hesitated to answer. Everyone was waiting for the answer. 

Y-Yeah..

Aww.. Noona! Gwenchana.. I will protect you from now on!

Sehun hugged Hyojin tightly. Hyojin smiled and patted his head. Suho smacked his head and pulled the whining maknae away from Hyojin. Hyojin spun the bottle and it landed on Luhan.

Truth or dare , Luhan?

TRUTH!

AISH! Luhan! Don't be a coward and choose DARE!

YAH!!

He flicked Chen's forehead.

Okay.. Luhan.. There's 2 H.. H5 and H19.. Which H would you choose?

EXO and Luhan raised their eyebrows at Hyojin's question. Luhan touched his chin and think.

Maybe.. H19? H5 is not bad too..

They shook their head and skipped Luhan. Hyojin bitterly smiled at Luhan's answers. She looked at the clock and it was almost 10pm. Hyojin and Haneul bid them goodbye and goodnight before leaving. Haneul pecked Luhan's lip before leaving with Hyojin. Hyojin pretended not to see the scene in front of her and went to her room first. Haneul followed behind.

Hyojin..

Yeah , Hana?

Do you like Luhan?

Hyojin widened her eyes and looked at Haneul. Haneul was serious. 

Er.. I-I.. erm..

If you do.. I want you to give up on him.. 

Hyojin widened her eyes.

Because Luhan will be mine.. I love him and he love me.. We share the same feeling.. Remember that , Hyojin...

Haneul said before entering the room. Hyojin stopped and ruffled her hair. She sighed and tears are b at her eyes.

I can't give up on Luhan.. even if it hurts me to death..

 

2009-3-10_21922_animated_dividers_6a.gif

Here's chapter 27! YEAH! Finally updated! Thanks for all the support and comments below! Thank you so much! Thank you everyone for your support! I really appreciate it! I will continue to update again! Stay tuned~ ;)