Chapter 20

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The night fell and Luhan need to be at his new house for the wedding dinner. When he reached the house , he was amazed by the mansion! 

When he reached home , he saw his dad and his parents-in-law had arrived with EXO. But there's no sign of Hyojin.

Luhan! Where have you been? I thought you came here with Hyojin? Where is she?

She haven't come home?

Err.. One of my friends were looking for me so Hyojin went to her things.. Yeahh..

The door was slammed shut when they turned their head to see Hyojin returned. 

Hyojin dear! Where have you been? The guests will arrived soon! Look at your dress! There are dirts everywhere.. Where did you go?

Don't worry , mama.. I just took a walk around the park.. And I got dirt on my dress..

What about your eyes? *gasp* What happened to your cheeks? Why are they red? And you r eyes! They're swollen and red.. Have you been crying?

Luhan was shocked when he saw the swollen cheeks. He knew Haneul slapped her. But , Hyojin still able to smile. Why? It made Luhan felt guilty.

Mama! Don't worry! I'm fine.. And I'm back as one piece , okay?

Aish! You better go change now! The guests will arrive soon.. Luhan you too..

Luhan and Hyojin went upstairs to change their clothes. 

Hyojin ah.. I'm sorr-

Before Luhan wanted to apologise what Haneul had done , Hyojin slammed the door in front of him. Luhan rolled his eyes and went to his room. Soon , Luhan came out with his new white tuxedo and Hyojin came out with :

Hyojin wore the dress with her long wavy hair down and a wedding tiara on her head.

Luhan got to admit that Hyojin was really beautiful tonight. Hyojin turned her head and looked at Luhan with no emotions on her face.

I will hide everything in me from now on.. After today.. I will tried my best to love you..

Before Luhan could said anything , Hyojin went downstairs , greeting the guests that had arrived. Luhan sighed and went downstairs. He knew he had to put on another act because his dad and his parents in law were watching. He greeted the guests with Hyojin by his side. Everyone enjoyed the buffet and the house was near the beach so some of them went to the beach to play. Soon , Haneul came to the wedding dinner. Luhan turned his head and saw his angel smiling at him. He was amazed by the beauty of his angel. 

 

Hyojin saw Luhan looking at someone. When she turned her head , she saw Haneul waving at Luhan. She bitterly smiled.

Excuse me.. Me and my husband have things to do.. 

She pulled Luhan away and pushed Luhan to Haneul. Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. Why would Hyojin do that? 

Have fun , you two..

She faked smiled. Before Luhan said anything , Hyojin left the couple. Luhan turned his head and smiled.

You look beautiful today..

Thanks , oppa..

Haneul looked around whether people are watching. When no one was watching , she laid a kiss on Luhan's cheeks. Luhan blushed and brought Haneul to the food session. Without 2 of them knowing , somoene evilly smirked and looked at the picture that he had taken. The picture of Haneul kissing Luhan's cheeks. 

Goodbye to your stupid image , Luhan!

 

Hyojin was out in the garden. She can't believe that she just did that. She was helping Luhan. She sighed. Lay saw Hyojin sitting alone in the garden. He walked towards Hyojin.

Not enjoying your wedding dinner , ehh?

Hyojin jumped in surprised.

Lay! You're scare me! 

Sorry.. What are you doing here? Alone?

Hyojin bitterly smiled.

Just taking some night air.. I'm tired with all this wedding..

Luhan seems to be having his own fun..

It's okay.. I will do anything for him to make him happy.. To make that smile of his come back again.. 

Hyojin.. Why are you making yourself suffering?

I have been suffering when I was 12 years old , Lay.. You can said this is one of my habits now..

You know.. You can come to us when you have a problem or get lonely.. 

Thanks , Lay..

Lay and Hyojin chat and laughed all night. Luhan heard the laughing sound from the garden. He turned his head and saw Hyojin laughing with Lay. Something in his heart seemed to bother him about it. He shook his mind off of it and turned his attention to his angel , Haneul. Then , someone had been watching Luhan and Haneul. He took the picture of them and smirked.

This will the end of Luhan.. 

After the wedding dinner , everyone left and thanked for the dinner. Now , the house was only Hyojin and Luhan. Hyojin turned to Luhan. Smiling at him.

Why don't you go take a bath , oppa.. 

Luhan wanted to thank her but Hyojin walked away to her room. Hyojin saw a note on the table. She read the note.

Dear Hyojin.. I'm back.. with more troubles.. Care to join me?

From : J

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. 

It can't be him! It can't be! Why is he doing here? Is he going to hurt Luhan?

Hyojin panicked and ran out of the room. She ran towards Luhan's room. She knocked on the door. Luhan went to open it and he was shirtless.

Yes?

Hyojin panted and looked at Luhan. She touched his face.

He's okay..

Hyojin?

Hyojin hugged Luhan tightly making Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

What's wrong with you?

Luhan asked , started to get annoyed with it.

N-Nothing..

Hyojin broke the hug and looked at Luhan. She smiled. She tiptoed and laid a kiss on his cheeks.

Goodnight~

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked and touched his cheeks. Hyojin smiled and left to her room. Luhan's heart started to beat faster. 

What was that?! NO! LUHAN! WAKE UP! 

He was about to take a shower but his phone beep signalling him that he got a meesage. He opened it and smiled when his angel sent a message to him.

To : LuLu Oppa

From : My angel <3

LuLu oppa! Goodnight~ Have a nice dream about me! Don't think any dirty about me! Hehehe.. I love you , oppa.. :D <3

Reading his angel message made him forgot all his problems. He locked his phone and stepped into the bath tub. While he was bathing , he can't seemed to take Hyojin's kiss on his cheeks off him. The scene kept playing in his mind. And the image of Hyojin in the wedding dress today was indeed beautiful. 

WHAT AM I THINKING?! NO!!!

Luhan groaned and splashed the water on his face. 

NO! I can't be falling for her! It's just an arrange marriage! NOT REAL! NO! 

 

 

 barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 20! Wahahaha! Sorry for the short chapter! My laptop needs to rest now.. My laptop had been on since this morning and need its rest! Don't worry I will update again tomorrow! Please continue to support me and give me an upvote if you like my story! thanks for all the support and the lovely supporting messages and cmments! Thanks and ENJOY~~ Have a nice evening!