Chapter 32

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

Luhan.. Do you remember?

Hyojin stared at Luhan who had tears b at her eyes. Luhan looked at the old house. He widened his eyes. Actually , he do remember when he and Hyojin together. It's because some of the reasons had made him wanted to forget about the memories.

Oppa.. 

Luhan jumped out of his thoughts and looked at Haneul.

No.. I don't remember and I don't want to remember it again..

Luhan held Haneul's hands tightly and walked away with Haneul. Hyojin bitterly smiled and tears were rolling down her cheeks. 

Do you remember , Luhan?

Shut up! I said I don't want to remember it!

The day..

SHUT UP , PARK HYOJIN!!

You..

HYOJIN!!

You said you love me..

Haneul widened her eyes. Shocked. She felt her heart squeezing in pain. EXO's eyes were widened too. Shocked.

O-Oppa..

Haneul cracked. She looked at Luhan with hurt in her eyes. Luhan saw it and hugged her tightly.

Yes... I did said that but.. time change.. People change.. I love is you , Haneul.. Please believe in me..

Haneul hugged him back tightly. Hyojin turned her back on the couple. She bitterly smiled as tears rolling down. Lay was hurt. Lay was at the back , looking away. His heart squeezing in pain.

Butler Hong.. 

Yes , Young Miss?

Bring them home..

What about you , Young Miss?

She smiled. FAKED!

I'm okay on my own..

Butler Hong had no choice and nodded. EXO got into the big van. Hyojin saw the big van disappeared. Hyojin turned her head and looked at the house. She could heard screamings and crying sound from the house into her head. She clenched onto her head as the sound became louder in her head. She gripped onto her hair tightly as the pain overcame her. It's so painful that she stopped breathing. 

 

What EXO didn't know was that.. The house.. contained all her past.. Her pain.. Her cries and screams in that house.. 

 

Hyojin could felt the screaming and the crying sound getting louder in her mind. She can't stopped crying as the pain overtook her body. 

 

In the car , everyone was silent. Butler Hong was driving and everyone was at the back , speechless. Luhan hugged Haneul tightly as she fell asleep on his shoulders. Soon , Luhan fell asleep too. Lay took this chance and asked Butler Hong.

Butler Hong..

Yes , Lay shhi?

What is Hyojin's connection with that house?

Butler Hong went speechless.

Butler Hong?

Butler Hong cleared his throat.

I don't know much about Young Miss's past.. Ever since she came to The Park's family..

Wait! What do you mean by 'when she came to The Park's family'?

Young Miss is not Mr and Mrs Park real daughter.. They adopted Young Miss at an orphanage..

Lay widened his eyes in shocked.

What?

Lay shhi.. Please don't tell Young Miss that I told you about this..

Lay nodded and went back to silence. Lay just can't believed it. Hyojin is not their real daughter? What happen to Hyojin in the past?

 

Hyojin was walking down the streets , on her way home. She stopped walking when a voice calling out to her.

Hello , JinJin!!

Yes. It was Jihoon. Hyojin widened her eyes and turned her head. She jumped in surprised when she met Jihoon in front of her.

J-Jihoon?

Jihoon smiled and patted her head.

What are you doing here , JinJin?

What are you doing here? You follow me?!

YUP! My JinJin is so clever!!

He hugged Hyojin tightly. Hyojin struggled and pushed him away.

I AM NOT JINJIN ANYMORE!! Leave me alone , Jihoon!

Ouch! My heart hurt!

Jihoon faked a cry and pouted.

Leave me alone , Jihoon! And stay away from them!

Them? Who are you talking about?

You know what I am talking about , Jihoon!!

Ohh.. You mean your husband and his lame friends? Ohh , I forgot about his girlfriend.. 

What are you planning , Jihoon?!

To take you away from them..

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. Jihoon was dead serious about it.

When I said that , I meant it.. I will take you away from them.. You don't know how long I have been waiting for this chances..

Hyojin was speechless. Jihoon gave a peck on her cheeks before disappearing into the alley. Hyojin sighed.

What am I going to do?

 

 

Hyojin finally reached home. EXO turned their heads and looked at Hyojin. She had swollen eyes. She must be crying on her way here. The maknaes tried to make their noona happy.

Noona! Come and play with me!

Tao hugged her arm and pulled her.

I'm tired , Tao..

But , noona! Noona! I want to spend some time with you..

Sehun smiled and hugged your other arm.

Sehunnie.. Please.. I need some rest.. Maybe later , okay?

Noona!! I want to play with you now! I'm bored!

Tao pouted.

Arrasso , Tao.. Maybe later , okay?

Noona! Sehunnie want bubble tea!!

Sehun did his aegyo and Tao did his too. Hyojin clenched her fist tightly.

I SAID MAYBE LATER , OKAY?! 

Sehun and Tao stopped when they were shocked to see their noona outburst. Hyojin widened her eyes when she saw Tao and Sehun lowering their head.

I-I..

She turned her head and saw EXO's shocked face. But , there were hurt feelings plastered on their face. Hyojin's tears fell.

I-I'm s-sorry..

Hyojin ran up to her room. EXO saw her tears and sighed. They ran up to her room , hoping she would opened the door.

Hyojin?

Suho knocked.

No answer.

Hyojin.. Open the door..

Lay said. But still , there's no answers. From the door , they could hear Hyojin sobbing in her room. Sehun and Tao felt guilty for making their noona angry and sad.

It's not your fault.. Just give her some time.. She will come out soon..

Suho patted the maknaes shoulders. Luhan and Haneul saw everything. Luhan was bothered by today situation. He would ignored Haneul when she was talking. In his mind.. there's some memories left in his head. He sighed and ruffled his hair. He's stress.. Everyday his dad would call him and shouted at him for not doing this or doing that.. He had too much things to handle.. 

He hoped everything will be okay... tomorrow..

 

5i790f.gif5i790f.gif

 

HALOR!! I'm back! Hahahaha~~ Here's chapter 32! Sorry for not updating for a long time.. I will be updating again so wait for me! Thank you everyone for waiting for me~

 

Heyyy , guys.. I guess all of you saw the news today , right?

 

Someone cried and apologised at the fans at the airport.. I know all of you know who was that someone.. 

 

Please.. Stop bashing them..

 

I felt guilty and bad after seeing the news saying that someone cried and apologised her fans..

 

Don't you fell guilty at all? 

 

Please.. Stop posting at Inkigayo homepage saying that you want THAT SOMEONE to be replaced!

 

Please , stop! I know SOMEONE had apologised to us and her fans.. And I know ANOTHER SOMEONE havent said anything yet but , please.. stop it..

 

Even it hurts us to death , stop everything.. They too have their own life and their own hard time.. Everyone had hard times in their life.. I hope this message can spread to the world.. Please , those who are supporthing them.. Please continue to support them and help them to forgive the couples.. 

 

If this continues on , EXO fans will be voted as the worst fandom again... I don't want that to happen anymore.. I don't want so many problems occured in Overdose era..I don't want any problems anymore.. I just want EXO fans and EXO together again.. Supporting each other.. Please understand..