Chapter 31

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The next day , news spreading like wildfire. Luhan and the others had diffculty going out to school and even his dates with Haneul.

What about Hyojin?

She just locked herself at home.

Alone.

The day had come. The press conference. Luhan wore his suit and was now in the living room waiting for Hyojin with Haneul beside him. Hyojin finished dressing herself and came downstairs with :

Luhan looked at Hyojin from toe to head. She looked beautiful in that dress. When he stared at her face , Hyojin's face was amotionless. He can't read it on her face. What does she feel right now? Mr Lu came in.

Change of plans! Paparazi had been waiting for us at Jeju Airport.. We will be going to China using one of my private jet! Now! go to the press conference now!

A lot of reporters were outside the gate. The guards had to block the reporters and made way for them to the car. When everyone got into the car , they drove off to the press conference. Luhan and Haneul were in the car with Hyojin. Hyojin laid her chin on her palm and stared outside. Luhan looked at her. He's really confused. What happened to Hyojin this few days?

 

When they reached the press conference , camera flashlight and the sound of clicking of the camera non stop when Luhan and Hyojin walked into the room. They bowed at the reporters and sat.

Ms Hyojin shhi.. Do you know about this news?

Yes..

Hyojin answered with no emotion written on her face.

And what is your reaction when you saw the news? Why is Mr Luhan shhi cheat on you?

Hyojin and Luhan went speechless. Hyojin took a deep breath answered.

It must be a mistake that this news spread.. I trust my...husband..

Hyojin hesitated when she said 'husband'. 

Is that so , Ms Hyojin shhi? Can you explain more? Do you know that Mr Luhan shhi had been going out with his girlfriend for a few weeks after your marriage..

Luhan was speechless. He doesn't know what to say. Instead , Hyojin answered.

I trust my husband.. I know this is a mistake that someone might want to separate me and my husband.. I love my husband.. I love him when we were 5 years old.. Please , stop asking that kind of question that made my husband felt uncomfortable..

The reporters went speechless. Luhan seemed shocked when Hyojin answered the question.

Are you out of questions? Then.. This is will the end of the press conference..

Hyojin left the table and Luhan followed. They exited the room and got on the car. In the car , Hyojin didn't spoke a word to Luhan or anyone. They reached the airport and hurried got on Mr Lu's private jet.

Now , they are one their way to China. Luhan and Hyojin's hometown.

What will happened at their hometown?

After a few hours , they finally reached China. They got down from the jet. When they exit the airport , Hyojin breathed in her hometown fresh air. She missed her hometown so much. She smiled a little and everyone got into their limo and now on their way to a hidden house which was secretly prepared by Mr Lu.

Everyone unpacked their luggage and spent their own time doing at home. 

ARGH!!! I'm bored! Hyung! This is your hometown! Take us out , will you?

Tao whined and pouted. 

Yah! I stayed at Korea for 9 years! Do you think I will remember?

Hyojin came down with :

She wore her shoes :

And got ready to go out. EXO saw her all dress up ready to leave.

Hyojin ahh.. Where are you going?

Shopping.. Wanna join me? 

Again. She answered with no emotion on her face. EXO nodded and got ready to leave the house. Luhan and Haneul followed too.

But , noona.. We only have 1 car..

Hyojin took out her phone and called someone.

Hello , Gege.. I'm in China now and I need my car here.. Can you drive my baby here?

Hyojin said in chinese. EXO-M understood what she was talking about but who's the baby? She ended the call and looked at them.

Someone is going to send my baby here.. so I think all 13 of you should fit in that big car.. I will drive my baby.. 

Before any of them answered..

HONK! HONK!!

Hyojin turned her head and saw a man coming out from the car.

Welcome back , Young Miss.. I have your baby here..

Thanks , gege.. Drive them to the nearby mall.. I need to do some shopping here..

Yes , Young Miss..

Hyojin turned her head and saw all the question marks written on their face.

This is Butler Hong.. I called him gege because he had been with us for so many years.. And this is my baby..

Hyojin showed them her baby. They widened their eyes at the sport car. It's beautiful and amazing.

Noona!! Can I ride with you???

Hmmm... NO!

Sehun pouted and everyone got into the big car. Hyojin got into her baby and started driving to the nearby mall. She opened the roof of her car and the wind blew and the fresh air welcomed her back to her hometown. It feels great to be back. They reached the mall and saw a V.I.P parking slot. Hyojin parked her baby at the V.I.P parking slot. The butlers bowed at Hyojin.

Take good care of my baby..

Yes , Young Miss..

One of the butlers said. The mall was huge. The people treated Hyojin here liked a princess. The workers in the mall formed a line at the entrance and bowed. They welcomed Hyojin into the mall. EXO's eyes were as big as D.O's eyes. O_O

Hyung.. Why does the people here treat Hyojin like a princess?

Butler Hong butted in.

This mall belonged to her parents.. The workers here respected her because she was kind and generous...

They nodded with their mouth formed an 'O' shaped. 

Go back to your work , everyone.. I'm here just for shopping so just go back and do your work , okay?

The workers bowed and left to do their job. She turned to EXO.

You guys can go shopping.. Buy anything you want.. I paid for it.. 

Their eyes enlarged and jaws dropped. 

Come on.. Go ahead..

Soon , they departed and went for shopping. Hyojin just shook her head and took out her phone. She checked the list that was needed to buy. She needed to buy some ingredients to cook food for 14 people in the house. She sighed as she goes through the list. Someone tapped her shoulders. Hyojin turned and jumped in surprised when she saw Lay smiling at her.

Lay? What are you doing here? Why are you not shopping with the others?

I don't need anything.. Don't worry.. I see you have something to buy?

Yeahh.. I need to buy some food to feed 14 of us..

Want me to help?

Are you sure?

Lay smiled and nodded. Hyojin shrugged her shoulders and went to the supermarket with Lay. Lay took the trolley while Hyojin walked beside Lay , pushing the trolley together. Lay blushed at the sudden closeness while Hyojin looked around for the food. Luhan and Haneul were in the supermarket too. 

Oppa! What should we buy , huh?

Ermm.. I don't know.. What do you wanna buy?

I'm okay with anything , oppa..

And I'm okay with anything , too..

Haneul giggled and shook her head. 

Waeyo? 

Nothing.. Oppa just so cute!

Haneul pinched his cheeks and pecked his lip. Luhan felt so happy and held her hand tightly. Then , Luhan saw Hyojin and Lay at the meat session. He saw how close they were. In his heart , he felt something burning. They were laughing and hitting each other on the shoulder. 

Luhan felt confused when he saw the smile on Hyojin's face. It's really beautiful. When Hyojin pulled back her hair , her shirt lifted and her belly button was shown. Luhan blushed when she saw her belly button. He blushed again at the softness of the skin. He cleared his throat and looked away.

After a few hours of shopping , everyone gathered at the entrance. Hyojin widened her eyes when she Tao's hand full with Gucci. Everyone's hands were full of bags. And it was branded. She shook her head.

Butler Hong.. How much did they buy today?

5 millions altogether , Young Miss..

Okay.. Take this credit card and pay for the things they bought..

Yes , Young Miss..

Butler Hong left with a black credit card in his hands.

NOONA!! YOU ARE THE BEST! Look at the Gucci bag I bought!!

Tao.. You better take good care of it.. I don't know how you guys going to bring it all home..

Soon , Butler Hong came back with the credit card.

Everything had been paid , Young Miss..

Great.. Let's go and grabbed some snacks..

They nodded and left the mall. They went to the nearby restaurant and ate their lunch. This restaurant was owned by her parents too. The food was surprisingly delicious and spent almost 6 millions on it. After they finished their food , they went out for some fresh air. They walked along the street , walking around and looking around.

While walking , they came to an abondoned house. Hyojin stopped in front of that house and stared at it. EXO , Luhan and Haneul looked at the house. It was dark and scary. Their eyes landed on Hyojin who can't seemed to move.

They saw her shoulders move. She was crying. 

Noona....

Sehun patted her shoulders. Hyojin stopped sobbing and smiled bitterly at Sehun.

Sehunnie.. This is the place where I was born..

Their eyes widened in shocked. 

You were born here? Is this your house , Hyojin?

Hyojin bitterly smiled and nodded. She turned to Luhan. Luhan widened his eyes when he remembered that house.

Luhan... Do you remember?

Luhan turned to Hyojin who had tears b. 

 

5i790f.gif5i790f.gif

 

Hey , guys! I'm back.. Here's chapter 31~ Sorry for the boring chapter.. Actually , I don't have the mood to write but I promised to update , right? Because of the news happened lately , I lost my smile.. At school , my friends heard the news too and they were worried about me.. I was deciding to leave the fandom but they told me not to.. I donno what to do now.. I feel so betrayed but still I have to support them , right? I would cry myself to sleep and would skip my meals.. But , this is their life , right? We can't do anything.. My friends told me not to leave the fandom and looked for the others in EXO.. I like Baekhyun very much.. His smile and his laughter were my medicine.. But it's not mine anymore.. D.O was placed 2nd in my bias list.. Should I go to D.O and forget about Baekhyun? Should I? This is very sad thing but time will settled this.. I can't do anything but to wish them good luck in their love life~ And wish them good luck in their celebrity life~ 

 

I hope who was reading this would stopped bashing or post some mean comments on their instagram.. face the fact.. They had their own life while we had ours.. Wake up before you hurt someone deeply.. I will update the story again.. To the people who are reading this , those who were sad about the news.. Laugh is the medicine.. Laugh even though you are hurt.. Laugh out loud with all your heart and the pain will go away~ I wanted to comfort the people who are sad about the news.. But , please.. I hope you wake up now and move on.. Don't stuck there in the middle and start to move on.. 

 

To ones who had problems or need someone to comfort , I can be there for you.. My friends called me a counsellor for nothing.. I comfort my friends a lots of time.. I wish I could help the ones who needed help and comforts.. 

 

Thank you for staying with me.. Thank you for all the support you gave me for my story.. Have a good evening.. Forget all the pain and do something that made you happy.. SMILE~ :D