Chapter 16

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The recess bell rang. Hyojin went to cafeteria and bought some food. Like buns , hotdogs and many more. She wanted to find a way to eat her lunch but when she saw Sora eating with Haneul and Luhan , Sora was glaring at Hyojin. Hyojin sighed and left the cafeteria. Instead , her legs brought her to the rooftop. She opened the door and widened her eyes in shocked to see EXO sleeping with their back leaning against the wall.

Why are they still here? No wonder they didn't go back to class..

She was about to leave until she heard someone groaning in his sleep. She turned her head and saw Sehun moving around , trying to hide away from the sun. She went towards Sehun and used her hand to block the sun. Sehun stopped moving and continue to snore. Hyojin softly chuckled and took out her handkerchief. She placed the handkerchief on Sehun's face.

There.. He won't get burn by the sun..

Then , she looked around and wondered something.

It's lunch time now.. I don't think they will be waking up soon.. I think they will get hungry soon..

She took some buns from the plastic bags and placed it in front of EXO. When she placed the buns beside Lay , she spotted some broken glass next to him. She widened her eyes when Lay groaned and his hands almost touch the broken glass. Hyojin quickly grabbed Lay's hands before he touched the glass. 

 

Hyojin heaved a sigh of relieve and placed his hands on his chest. She picked the broken glass up and cut her fingers. She yelped in pain making Lay jumped in his sleep. Luckily , Lay didn't wake and laid his head on Suho's shoulder. Hyojin sighed in relieved and quietly left the rooftop. Actually someone had been watching her small movements.

 

Who is that person?

 

The recess had finished and everyone returned to their class. When Hyojin returned to her class , Luhan took his left leg out and Hyojin tripped on it. She fell with her face on the floor. She groaned in pain. She touched her forehead and can felt a bump on her forehead. It was swollen. Luhan smirked in victory and the classmates laughed loudly and making fun of her.

 

Hyojin bit her lips and tried to restrain herself from crying again. She sighed and went to her seat. She covered the bump with her hair.

I hate it.. I hate it when someone bully me even if it's not my fault.. I hate it..

The teacher came in and started their lesson. 

 

Sehun groaned and opened his eyes. He jumped in surprised when he saw a handkerchief covering his face. He took the handkerchief and raised his eyebrow.

What is this? And why is it on my face?

Sehun smell the handkerchief. It was scent of lemons mixing with green tea. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the scent.

It smell good.. I wonder whose is this?

Yah! Maknae! Stop smelling the handkerchief , will ya? (Baekhyun)

Sehun jumped in surprised and lose his grip on the handkerchief. It flew and landed on Baekhyun's lap. Baekhyun took the handkerchief and smell it. It's really smell nice. He smiled.

Yah! Hyung! Give me back! I found it first! (Sehun)

No! It's smell nice.. Can't you just give me? (Baekhyun)

NO!! GIVE ME BACK!! (Sehun)

YAHHH!! MAKNAE , DON'T PULL MY FABULOUS HAIR!! (Baekhyun)

YAHHH!! HYUNG! MY NOSE!!! (Sehun)

The others woke up due to Baekhyun and Sehun fighting over a handkerchief. Kris stood up and grabbed the handkerchief from Sehun.

Can you two stop this? This is so childish! (Kris)

But , hyung! I found this first and it smell nice.. (Sehun)

Kris raised his eyebrow and smell the handkerchief. It did smell nice.

Where do you get this , Sehunnie? (Kris)

I found it on my face.. Someone must have put it on my face.. (Sehun)

One by one stood up and stretched themselves from their long nap. 

That someone is Park Hyojin , maknae! (Baekhyun)

Sehun turned his head to Baekhyun who was fixing his hair.

How do you know , hyung? (Sehun)

When all of you are sleeping , it was lunch time.. I woke up by the bell.. I was about to left when someone came up.. It was Hyojin.. So I went back to my position and peek her laying that handkerchief on the maknae.. DAM YOU SEHUN! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY HAIR! (Baekhyun)

One by one saw the bread beside them.

And of course the bread was from her too.. She was worry that we will get hungry so she left some food for us.. In the end , she left that plastic bags full of food there.. (Baekhyun)

Baekhyun pointed the plastic bags in front of him. They quickly went to the plastic bags and grabbed the food. Gobbled everything done.

And for you , Lay.. While you were sleeping , there was some broken pieces of glass beside you.. Your hand alsmot touched the glass but she helped you.. She picked the broken glass and ended up cutting herself..

Lay widened his eyes in shocked. 

WHAT?! She cut herself.. That idiot!

It almost the time for the school to finish.. We can look for her after school.. YAH!! GIVE ME SOME FOOD , WILL YA! You can't just take everything and eat everything!! SHE BROUGHT IT FOR ALL OF US , OKAY?!

EXO mehronged Baekhyun and took the food away. Baekhyun shouted at them and chased after them for the food.

YAH! I'M HUNGRY!! YAHHHHH!!!!!!

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

 

The school was over. Everyone packed their bags and left. Hyojin was about to leave until Luhan made her tripped on his foot again. This time she felt dizzy and slowly got up from the floor. Luhan smirked.

Watch where you're going , will ya?

Luhan tssked and left the classroom. Hyojin sighed and got up from the floor. She placed her hand on the wall for support. She shook her head to decrease the dizziness. Soon , the dizziness fade and she got her sight back. She slowly made her way to her locker. She felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turned and saw EXO smiling at her.

Hi.. Are you guys going home now?

They nodded and scratched their neck.

Ermm.. Hyojin ahh..

Hmm?

Are you the one who put this handkerchief on me? (Sehun)

Lay glared at the maknae for cutting his converstaion with Hyojin. She blinked her eyes and nodded.

Yeahh.. I saw you moving and groaning when the sun hit you.. so I put my handkerchief on your face so that the sun won't hit you...

Sehun smiled and hugged Hyojin tightly. Hyojin and Lay widened their eyes in shocked.

Gomawo , noona? Can I call you noona?

Hyojin nodded and awkwardly patted his back.

Noona , can I keep this handkerchief?

Hyojin smiled and nodded. Sehun cheered and smelled the handkerchief.

And.. We want to-

We want to thank you for giving us food when we were asleep at the rooftop..

Lay glared at Chanyeol who cut his conversation.

No prob.. I was worried that you guys might be hungry so I left some for all of you..

Liar.. That was your lunch , right? And don't lie.. I wasn't sleeping.. (Baekhyun)

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked and lowered her head.

M-Mian.. It's one of my habits..

Chen smiled and patted her head making Hyojin widened her eyes at the touch.

You're cute , you know that?

Hyojin blushed at the compliment. Lay was glaring at Chen for complimenting Hyojin. Then , her stomach started to growl in hunger. Hyojin blushed at the embarassment. EXO chuckled.

You must be hungry.. Wanna go catch some dinner with us?

Is it okay if I join you all?

Of course is okay! Come on!

Kris put his hands around Hyojin's shoulder pushing her. Lay glared at Kris for putting his hands around Hyojin.

Why are they keep doing this to me?! ARHH! It's torturing me!!!

EXO followed Kris from behind and left the school. When they reached the main gate , Luhan and Haneul were waiting for EXO. Luhan turned his head and widened his eyes when he saw Kris putting his arms around Hyojin.

What took you guys so long?

His tone was cold.

We just wanna have a talk to Hyojin.. Why? (XiuMin)

Luhan clenched his fist and Hyojin seems to notice it. She pushed Kris's hands away from her.

Ermm.. I'm sorry.. I need to go home..

Waeeee?! Noona , you just promised that you will have dinner with us..

The panda whined. Tao pulled Hyojin and put his hands around her. Luhan can't took it anymore. He could burst out anytime. 

Fine.. If this is what you want.. Fine.. I'm going home.. Let's go , Hana.. I'm taking you home..

Haneul nodded and left with Luhan. Hyojin felt bad and sighed.

Guys.. You should be going with Luhan.. He had been waiting for you guys to go home with him..

Hyojin ahh.. We have been walking home with him for the past 3 years.. Even if we miss one day , we won't break our friendship like that.. Now , come on.. Let's go get some dinner.. (Suho)

B-But,,

Palli ohh , noona!!

Tao pulled Hyojin. Hyojin nodded and went to a nearby restaurant. Sehun and Tao were fighting whether who sit beside Hyojin.

Sehun ahh.. Tao ahh.. I can just sit in the middle and you 2 can sit by my side..

Tao and Sehun cheered and took their seat beside Hyojin.

Hyojin ahh.. I'm sorry for the maknaes' behaviour.. I hope you don't mind.. (D.O)

No.. It's okay.. But let me treat you all to dinner..

NO TO THE WAY! You gave us food and took care of us when we were sleeping.. Don't worry.. Suho hyung will pay.. (Kai)

YAH! (Suho)

Suho flicked Kai's forehead making Kai groaned in pain.

But this is my-

It's okay , Hyojin ahh.. Let us treat you to this dinner..

Hyojin sighed and nodded. When she looked at the menu , it was really expensive. Suho and Kris gulped at the price. She excused herself to the bathroom. Instead , she went to the kitchen.

Chef Ming!

Chef Ming , one of the best chef in Seoul. Hired by her parents.

Young Miss.. What are you doing here?

I came here with my friends over there.. They wanted to treat me dinner.. but it's too expensive for them to pay..

Ahh.. Don't worry , Young Miss.. Try to talk to Uncle Jing.. I think he will think about it..

Thanks , Chef Ming.. And make sure to make the food more delicious..

Yes , Young Miss..

Hyojin smiled and waved good bye to all the workers in the kitchen. She came towards the cashier.

Uncle Jing!

Hyojin ahh! How are you my baby girl?

Uncle Jing. Hyojin's mother's elder brother. Took care of her when her parents left for work.

I'm not small anymore , Uncle Jing..

I'm sorry.. What are you doing here? I miss you~

Hehehe.. I miss you too , Uncle Jing.. But I came here with my friends over there..

She pointed at EXO.

Ahh.. Don't tell me one of them is your boyfriend?

Ani , Uncle Jing! It's just that they didn't know this restairant was mine and they're having difficulty to pay for the price..

I see.. Well.. Anything for my baby girl..

Really , Uncle Jing? 

Yes.. Let me treat you to this dinner and promise me that you will be coming back here to visit me..

Arrasso! I promise..

Hyojin kissed Uncle Jing's cheeks and went to EXO's tables. She winked at the waiter as a signal. The waiter nodded and bowed. After a few minutes of waiting , the food was served. They were amazed by the food.

Indeed , Chef Ming is the best chef in Seoul!

Everyone ate their food and gobbled everything down. Kris and Suho went to pay for the bill. They widened their eyes when they saw how many zeros were there. Tehy gulped and looked at their wallets.

Young gentlemen.. This bill had been paid.. 

They widened their eyes and turned their head at Hyojin.

Hyojin ahh , do you paid for them? (Suho)

Actually.. This restaurant belongs to me.. And this is my Uncle..

Uncle Jing smiled. They bowed and greeted Uncle Jing.

You guys are lucky to be friends with Hyojin.. When she was small , she never had friends and -

UNCLE JING!

Oops.. Sorry.. 

Hyojin left the restaurant with EXO followed behind.

Please.. Don't thank me for the meal.. This is my restaurant.. so just enjoy it and you don't have to pay me back..

Hyojin ahh.. Thank you for the meal.. But it's always you who treat us food.. (D.O)

Gwenchana.. After all , we are friend right?

EXO smiled and nodded. They walked together to bring Hyojin home. At first , Hyojin declined their offer but they insisted. Hyojin had no choice but to walk with them. When they reached Luhan's house , Hyojin waved goodbye and bid them goodnight to them. Lay was too late to thank her for protecting his hand. He sighed.

I guess I can say it tomorrow..

Hyojin entered the house and jumped in surprised when she saw Luhan leaning against the wall glaring at her.

You may have my friends' heart.. But mark my words.. You won't have mine..

Luhan left and went to his room. Hyojin sighed and went to her room. She took a shower and changed into her PJs. She turned her head and saw the recipe book on the table. 

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.. I won't give up!

Hyojin pumped her fist and went to the kitchen and prepare the ingredients.

Chocolates! Here I come!!

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 16! Long chapter! I'm sorry if there's alot of speeling mistakes because I forgot my glasses at my grandparent's house so I can't see that clearly.. Sorry for the mistakes.. and I hope you enjoy reading it.. Please continue to show me your support and give me an upvote too!! Thanks~ GOODNIGHt~~~~~