Chapter 35

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

They reached the hospital. The doctors placed Hyojin on the bed and quickly pushed her to the emergency room. The others arrived and waited outside the emergency room. Haneul was at one of the room with Luhan. She was still shaking in fear after the incident.

Oppa.. I'm really scare..

Shh.. Get some rest..

Don't leave me..

I won't.. I promise..

Haneul nodded and close her eyes. Luhan patted her back and hummed a song for her. When Luhan saw Haneul asleep , he laid Haneul on the bed and quietly left the room. He went to the emergency room.

How's Hyojin?

They shook their head. Everyone was worried about Hyojin.

Hyung.. How's Haneul noona?

She's asleep.. She's okay.. I should be getting back now.. I need to be there for Haneul..

If she's okay , how about Hyojin? 

Everyone turned their head at Lay.

She risked her life just to save your girlfriend.. And you are not even there for Hyojin..

Lay glared at Luhan. He walked towards Luhan and grabbed his collar. EXO panicked and tried to stop Lay.

SHE FREAKING RISK HER LIFE JUST TO SAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!

SO?! She's the one who wanted to do this!! I DIDN'T ASK HER TO DO IT!!

Lay laid a punch on Luhan's face. EXO stopped both of them before getting into more serious.

DON'T YOU KNOW , LUHAN!! SHE'S ADOPTED!! She is not Mr and Mrs Park real daughter!!!!

And what is that going to do with me!!!

YOU ARE HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND!!!! 

Lay pushed Chen and Xiumin away who held him. He charged towards Luhan and punched him in the face again. Luhan's lip was busted.

YOU! She was adopted! She was alone! How can you not know that!!! 

Luhan went speechless. He felt bad for Hyojin. 

She loves you! SHE FREAKING LOVES YOU!! Why can't you show her some love??!!!

BECAUSE MY UMMA TOLD ME NOT TO LOVE HYOJIN AGAIN!!!

Lay widened his eyes in shocked. He went speechless too. Soon , a nurse came.

YAH! This is the hospital! LOWER YOUR VOICE!

They bowed and apologised to the nurse.

One more thing , Choi Haneul is awake.. 

Luhan widened his eyes and quickly ran to Haneul's room. He opened the door and saw Haneul crying. He went to her and hugged her tightly.

I'm so sorry , Hana.. 

O-Oppa.. W-wh-where have you been!

I'm sorry.. I won't leave your side again..

Haneul hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go. After a few hours , the doctor finally came out. His gloves was full of blood.

Appa! How's Hyojin?

She knocked her head on some hard and sharp rock.. So she lost a lot of blood.. But we managed to stop the bleeding.. When she wake up later , she will feel the pain in her head.. And one more thing.. She needs more rest.. Don't let out of your sight and took good care of her.. She needs plenty of rest.. If the wounds are not properly cared , the wounds will open again and will cause more damages to the brain..

The others sighed in relieved and nodded.

Thanks , appa..

It's my job.. Yixing.. Come to my office and grab some medicine for Hyojin.. 

Lay nodded. The nurse put Hyojin in one of the V.I.P room.

The others stayed by Hyojin side , hoping to see Hyojin waking up. After hearing Hyojin got into the hospital , Hyojin's parents and Mr Lu rushed to China by using their private jets. They ran to the room and saw Hyojin laying on the bed , with her pale face and the oxygen mask on her.

What happened to my Hyojin?!

EXO explained everything to her parents.

Ohh.. my poor baby.. 

Hyojin's mum sobbed. She held Hyojin's hands tightly.

Please wake up , Hyojin ahh.. Mama miss you so much..

Mr Lu and EXO left the room. Giving them some privacy. 

Where's Luhan?

Mr Lu asked and EXO showed the way to Haneul's room. Mr Lu came into the room.

I sent you and all of you here is to hide while I do some things at Korea! And what is this? HYOJIN GOT INTO THE HOSPITAL?! HYOJIN LOCKED HERSELF IN HER ROOM WITH NO FOOD AND WATER?!

EXO and Luhan were shocked. How ould Mr Lu would know that?

You think I'm an idiot? Butler Hong told me everything!! EXO AND HANEUL! GET OUT NOW!!

EXO and Haneul left the room , leaving Luhan and Mr Lu.

LUHAN! I told you to take good care of Hyojin! Not having a honeymoon with your girlfriend!!!

APPA! How many times do I have to say!! I don't love Hyojin! You wanted me to marry her it's because of money!! YOU AND UMMA ARE THE ONE WHO ASK ME NOT TO LOVE OR CARE ABOUT HYOJIN ANYMORE!!

LUHAN!! That was in the past!! 

Do you think it would be that easy?! I JUST GOT THE GIRL I LOVE SO MUCH! That's Choi Haneul! I LOVE HER!!

LUHAN!! You better treat Hyojin nice or I will do the hard way!!

NO! I won't! 

Mr Lu clenched his fist tightly.

Very well.. We will see then.. 

Mr Lu left the room and slammed the door behind his back. EXO and Haneul jumped in surprised at the slamming door. Luhan groaned in frustration. 

From now on , Luhan dear! You will not love or care about Hyojin anymore , arrasso!! If I catch you with her again , I will do the hard way , arrassso?!!

The image of his umma came to his mind. He gripped onto his hair and leaned his back against the wall. He groaned and slumped back down to the floor. All the memories of him and Hyojin when they were small came into his mind. He sighed as he let the memories and flashback played in his mind.

What am I going to do?

 

 

5i790f.gif5i790f.gif

 

SURPRISED!!! Here's chapter 35! Wahahahaha~ I love surprises , don't you all love surprises? Too bad my friends never noticed that.. I love surprises.. But everytime on my birthday , they won't remember it and seeing them doing a surprise party to someone else hurts me.. 

 

What can I said? People change.. Time change.. But they change in a bad way.. They change into a people who would not care about me anymore.. It hurts me more.. I hate it..

 

I guess I really am crzy today~~ I can't stop laughing!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Too much problems to handle!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I wanna forget everything!!

 

Thanks everyone for your support! See ya all tomorrow~~~~~~ Goodnight! XDD