Chapter 21

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The next day , the sun shone on her. She blocked the sunlight and slowly got off from the bed. She took a warm shower and changed into :

She went downstairs ready to prepare some breakfast for her and Luhan. She wore an apron and started making breakfast. It was eggs and bacon. When she finished cooking , she took off her apron and went to Luhan's room.

Luhan?

No response. Only snoring sounds could be heard.

Luhan? I'm coming in..

Hyojin turned the doorknob and entered the room. She giggled when she saw Luhan's sleeping position while his mouth wide opened. She went to his side.

Luhan..

She shook him. Luhan groaned and turned his back on Hyojin.

Luhan! It's for breakfast..

Hmm... My angel.. bobo(kiss)

Luhan pointed to his cheeks. Hyojin raised her eyebrow.

Is he asking for it? Well then..

Hyojin leaned closer and kissed Luhan's cheeks. Luhan immediately opened his eyes and turned to Hyojin.

W-What d-did y-you d-do?

Luhan touched his cheeks.

Well.. You asked for it.. Come on.. Time for breakfast..

Hyojin smiled and left his room. Luhan felt his heart beating faster. 

Did I really ask for that? IMPOSSIBLE! ARHHH!

Then , his phone beeped. He went to grabbed his phone.

To : LuLu oppa

From : My Angel <3

Good morning , sleepy head! Miss me? I know you do.. Hahahaha.. I'll be waiting for you outside your house so that we will be going for breakfast together.. :) <3

Luhan smiled and quickly went to take a warm shower. He dressed himself into a simple t-shirt and a pair of long jeans. He went downstairs and the delicious aroma welcomed him. He went to the kitchen and saw 2 servings of bacon and eggs on the table.

Morning.. I made your breakfast.. Come and eat..

Hyojin was pouring some coffee into a cup.

I'm going to have breakfast with Hana.. She will be here soon..

Hyojin stopped her actions and was back facing him.

I-I see..

Luhan noticed the disaapointment in her tone and her eyes. Luhan wanted to apologise about it but a doorbell rang. Hyojin went to open the door. She bitterly smiled and turned to Luhan.

Luhan.. Haneul shhi is here..

Hyojin.. Please just call me Hana.. And I'm really sorry for what I have done at the church.. I hope we are still friends..

Hana.. 

Haneul smiled. Luhan came and grabbed his bag , leaving the house and leaving Hyojin alone. 

Bye , Hyojin.. I'll see you at schoo-

Before Haneul bid Hyojin goodbye , Hyojin slammed the door in front of them.

Oppa.. Is there something wrong with Hyojin?

Never mind her.. Let's go.. I'm starving..

Arrasso!

Haneul pinched his cheeks and they walked hand-in-hand along the street. Hyojin was at the dining table , looking at the breakfast she made on the table. And the breakfast she made for Luhan. She sighed and grabbed her bag. She left the house. She locked the doors and when she turned around , she bumped into someone. She looked up and saw Chen smiling down at her.

O-Ohh.. Chen? 

Good Morning , Hyojin! 

EXO greeted her with a smile. Hyojin smiled and greeted them.

Ready for school?

She nodded. EXO walked her to school. They chat along the way to school.

Where's Luhan Hyung? I thought he's with you , noona?

Hyojin bitterly smiled.

Ahh.. Luhan is having breakfast with Haneul.. They must be nearby..

YUP! They are nearby. Hyojin turned her head to the side and saw Luhan and Haneul eating their breakfast happily by the window. Hyojin bitterly smiled when she saw how big the smile that was plastered on Luhan's face. She ruffled her hair and walked away. Suho smacked the panda's head for ruining the mood. Lay could felt the pain that Hyojin was facing. Lay walked beside Hyojin , looking at her.

Hyojin ahh..

No response. Lay widened his eyes and quickly stood in front of her. Hyojin bumped on Lay's chest.

Yah! You're going to have another bump on your forehead if you don't pay attention when you're walking..

Mianhe , Lay..

Are you feeling okay?

Hyojin faked smiled and nodded.

We're going to be late for school.. Palli!

They reached the school. Girls started to run towards EXO. Screaming and shouting. Hyojin escaped the big crowd and made it into the school. 

-SKIP TO RECESS-

The recess bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom. EXO surrounded Lay and Hyojin's table.

Hyojin ah , wanna join us for lunch?

No , thanks.. I'm not that hungry..

Liar! Her stomach can't stop grumbling.. I thought it was an animal in our class..

Hyojin blushed and lowered her head.

Noona! Come on! Let's go and eat! Sehunnie is hungry..

Sehun whined and pulled Hyojin out of the class. Hyojin had no choice but to accept the offer because of Sehun's aegyo. They reached the cafeteria and everyone murmured when they saw EXO entering the cafeteria with Hyojin. Girls started to send glares at her.

Erm.. I think I just go back to class.. 

Hyojin was about to go back to class until Lay grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the table.

Lay..

Just shut up and eat..

Lay gave a piece of sandwich to Hyojin.

Gomawo..

Lay smiled , showing his dimples. Hyojin ate the sandwich and it satisfied the others.

Hyojin ahh.. You should call us oppa from now on.. Except Sehun and Tao.. They're younger than you..

O-Oppa?

EXO smiled and nodded.

Come on.. Suho oppa.. 

S-Suho o-oppa.. 

Suho cheered and Hyojin started to call them oppa while she called Sehun(Sehunnie) and Tao(Panda oppa). Luhan was eating his lunch with Haneul and Sora at the table. He heard laughters from EXO's table. He saw they were having fun without him and having fun with Hyojin instead of him. He somehow felt left out. Haneul sensed Luhan awkward position.

Oppa.. gwenchana? 

Luhan smiled and nodded. But Luhan felt guilty when he saw that smile on Hyojin. 

What are you doing this to me?

 

 

barrinha-divisoria-3.gifbarrinha-divisoria-3.gif

 

Here's chapter 21! Sorry for the boring and short chapter! Maybe I will be updating again tonight! Sorry! I hope you enjoy reading it and please continue to show me your support! Thanks to all who support me and gave me a supporting message! Please give me an upvote if you like my story! Thanks and ENJOYY~~