Chapter 07

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

 


    soathGR.jpg

 


    My One-Sided Love Life...

 

 


    Chapter SEVEN

 

 


IS THIS TRUE?! YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY LUHAN OPPA?!!

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. How in the world did they know?

W-What....H-How d-did.. 

SPEAK !! IS IT TRUE?!

Sora grabbed her hair. Hyojin groaned in pain.

I-I-I...

Before Sora could do anything , EXO came and everyone became quiet.

Gege.. I-I didn't t-tell

SLAP!

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked. Luhan just slapped her. Tears started to form.

YOU! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE!!

Gege.. I-I'm s-sorry.. 

Hyojin choked on her tears and was holding Luhan's arm. Luhan groaned and pushed her away , making her head knocked on the wall.

I told you not to CALL ME GEGE!

Luhan left the crowd with EXO. The students murmured about her.

So.. It was true ehh? YOU WANNA DIE , !!

Sora grabbed her hair and pushed her hair hard on the ground. Sora and her friends started to kick her and slapped her non-stop. When the recess bell rang , the students went back to their class , leaving Hyojin alone.. Hurt.. Swollen.. Bruises everywhere.. Tears rolling down her swollen cheeks. She didn't tell anyone about this marriage.. She can't move a muscle. She tried to stand up but failed. She ended up meeting the ground again. She sighed and felt so hopeless. She leaned against the wall and tears were non-stop falling from her eyes. 

 

But , she didn't know that someone behind the wall , was watching her in pity. He wanted to help her but he know he can't do it for certain reasons. He sighed and left. Hyojin limped to class. Outside the window , she saw Luhan sitting beside Haneul. She saw Luhan sitting on her seat. She saw how happy Luhan was when he talked to Haneul. Inside her was hurt. 

Now you know..

Hyojin turned and saw Lay with his arms crossed.

Luhan likes Haneul when he first step in Korea... She's the only one who was there for him.. She's the only one who helped Luhan all the way and that's why Luhan likes her.. She's kind.. sweet.. caring.. yet beautiful.. and she's way more better than you..

Lay glared at her before walking into the classroom. The words lingered in her ears. She wanted to leave so bad. She slowly entered the class. The students gasped at Hyojin and Miss Lee was shocked to see Hyojin bruised.

OH MY GOODNESS! What happened to you , Miss Park! AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Hyojin faked smiled and bowed.

Mianhe , Miss Lee.. I err.. fell from the stairs.. Yeahh.. And I wanted to ask if I can go home early?

Yes.. Sure.. Pack your bags , dear.. I'll call your parents..

NO! Don't.. I'll.. walk myself home..

Hyojin went to her seat which was sat by Luhan. She grabbed her bag and looked at Luhan. Luhan saw something in her eyes. It's not Hyojin 'LOOK' at Luhan. But , Hyojin 'GLARE' at THE LUHAN! Somehow , Luhan was shocked to see Hyojin's glares. But , he also saw sadness and pain in her eyes. Before Luhan could scoffed or smirked or do anything bad to her , Hyojin opened her water bottle and poured it on LUHAN! The students gasped.

MISS PARK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Luhan gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. HOW DARE SHE POUR WATER ON HIM IN FRONT OF HANEUL! EXO who witnessed it , were shocked too. 

Luhan shhi.. You're in my seat..

DOOM! 

Hyojin didn't call Luhan gege anymore. What happened to Hyojin a while ago? Luhan stood up from the seat and glared at Hyojin. 

YOU! You wet my clothes..

Great.. Now.. Will you get away from my seat , Luhan shhi?

Luhan couldn't take it anymore. Before he did anything , he glanced at Haneul and softened. And Hyojin saw it. 

I guess you want the hard way , huh?

Hyojin pushed her chair away and tangled her left leg with Luhan's right leg. She pushed Luhan's right leg to the back and Luhan fell with his face met the floor. The students widened their eyes in shocked. EXO quickly ran to Luhan.

MISS PARK! TO THE HEADMASTER OFFICE NOW!

Luhan groaned in pain when a bruised formed on his forhead.

It's just a bruise on the forehead.. Does it hurt that much , Luhan. Shhi?

EXO stood in front of Luhan and glared at Hyojin.

Luhan shhi.. You better know what you are doing.. You won't know what I am going to do you too..

Hyojin said before leaving the class.

MISS PARK! MISS PARK!

Hyojin ran out of the school and reached the park. She sat on the bench and realized what she had done. She cupped her face.

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH! I hurt gege! OMG!!! OH GOSH!!!!!! AISH!!! PABO!!! He has a bruise on his forehead!!!! OMG!!!!!!

She pinched her swollen cheeks and groaned in pain. Then , she stopped. Tears fell on her lap.

Does...he understand the pain...I'm facing just now?

Night fell and Luhan was on his way home. 

DAMN IT! How dare she do that to me?! AND IN FRONT OF HANA?!

Luhan ruffled his hair in frustration but then he remembered Hyojin's eyes.. filled with pain and sadness. He scoffed and shook his mind off of it. He reached home and widened his eyes in shocked.

YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!

He shouted while pointing at Hyojin in the living room. Hyojin pressed her lips into a thin line. Before she could answer , her father in.

Have you forgotten? She's staying with us from now on.. 

WHAT?! APPA!!

NO! NO! It's my decision , Luhan! 

His dad pulled Luhan to the kitchen.

Remember! This is for the company!! Arrasso!

Luhan groaned and banged the kitchen table. What a great day , huh? Luhan glared at Hyojin before storming off to his bedroom. Hyojin sighed.

Mr Lu.. I don't think Luhan will like it if I move in here with you..

Gwenchana , Hyojin shhi.. After all.. You will be my daughter-in-law.. so you should start calling me appa.. I will ask the maid to arrange the bed for you.. I know you and Luhan are not in a very good relationship but it takes time..

Hyojin smiled a little and bowed.

Kamsamida , appa..

Mr Lu chuckled and went to his room. The maids carried Hyojin's luggage to her room. She wore her PJs and got ready to bed. But , she just can't sleep after all this problems happened in one day. She got off from her bed and left her room. She saw to her left and saw Luhan's room 2 rooms away from her. She started to walk towards Luhan's door. She softly opened the door and saw Luhan sleeping soundly on his bed. She softly walked towards his bed.

 

She felt guilty when she saw a bruise on his forehead. She grabbed the medicine box from the shelf and softly treated the bruise. Then , she went to the kitchen and cooked a boiled egg. When finished cooking , she brought the hot egg to Luhan's room. She peeled the shell off and it burnt her hands. She held the pain and didn't want to get in trouble. She put the egg on Luhan's forehead. Luhan stirred in his sleep and she froze. Thank goodness that he didn't woke up. 

 

She left out a sigh of relieved and roll the egg on his forehead with her palm. After a few minutes of rolling , the bruise got smaller. She smiled and was about to leave the room until Luhan mutter a word from his sleep that made her whole world crushed into pieces.

Haneul ah... I..love..you...

Hyojin turned to Luhan. She felt her heart breaking. She turned her head a bit and saw a picture frame on the table. It was a picture of him , EXO and Haneul. They were smiling happily in the picture. She focused her attention on Luhan and Haneul. His arms were wrapped around Haneul. Hyojin felt jealous and hurt. It's so painful that it's hard to breathe. She put the picture frame down and left the room. Hurt. She went back to her room with her bed lights on. 

I'm not going to give up , gege.. I love you even if you don't love me..

 

 

 

 


     

 

 


    Author's Notes

 

 


    

Annyeong! Here's chapter 7! Hahaha double update!! YAY!! I hope all of you enjoyed it! Please continue to show me support! sweet_chocolate98 is out! I feel tired and exhausted now! So, I'm going to take a rest and maybe update again tonight! Have a happy holidays everyonee!~~

 


        

tumblr_n6gbx9S77r1r8iaaao9_250.gif  tumblr_n6gbx9S77r1r8iaaao4_250.gif  tumblr_n6gbx9S77r1r8iaaao6_250.gif  tumblr_n6gbx9S77r1r8iaaao1_250.gif
    


        k2Z3Sfy.pngSeriously! I got attracted to Baekhyun a lot these days!! HE'S SO CUTEEE AND HANDSOME!! ARHHHH!!! HIS NON STOP CUTENESS MADE ME SO HAPPY! And he made me release some of my stress and some of my problems.. Thanks to EXO.. I found my medicine.. The cure to treat my wounds of heart! Please continued to support EXO and Love EXO! We ARE ONE! EXO AND EXO FANS SARANGHAJA!! CREDITS TO THE OWNER FOR THIS AMAZING GIF!!

 

 


    Layout Credit Growl