Chapter 59

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

BREAKING NEWS!

Good Morning , citizens of Seoul.. We have brought you today breaking news.. Park Hyojin and Luhan had decided to sign a divorce paper today at the XXX Hall..

EXO who were at home , laying around , widened their eyes in shocked. Some of them chocked on their food while some of them spit out their drinks. The house was in a disaster mode with all the members shouting in rage. 

YAH!!! CLEAN THAT UP NOW!!! (D.O)

YAHH! MAKNAE!! YOU SPIT ON MY FAVOURITE SHIRT!! (Chanyeol)

MY BUNS!! MY BEAUTIFUL BUNS!! DIE YOU! HUANG ZITAO!!!! (Xiumin)

Hyojin dressed up :

Hyojin and her parent went to the XXX Hall in the car. Her parents sat in front while Hyojin was at the back. Hyojin stared outside of the window. Seeing all the people passing her. Seeing all the blocks of houses. She's going to miss everything here.. She's going to miss EXO.. She's going to left everything behind here.. and move on China. 

They reached the XXX Hall. The reporters had blocked the entrance. The bodyguards made a path for Hyojin and her parents to walk thorugh the crowd. When she entered the hall , she saw Luhan was there with a lawyer sitting in the middle of the table. Luhan on the left and Hyojin took the seat on the right , facing Luhan.

Once she was seated , the lawyer started to talk.

Good Morning to all of you.. We are going to start with this divorce paper.. In this contract , both of you will go your separate ways.. Is there anything else you need to add on?

Can you please leave both of us alone?

Yes.. I'll be outside.. If you need me , you can call out to me..

And so , the lawyer left the room. Silence attacked the room. No one dares to speak up.

Is this what you really want?

Luhan asked coldly while coldly gazing at Hyojin who was facing him but facing the paper in front of her.

If that's what my parents want.. I will do it..

THEY ARE NOT YOUR REAL PARENTS!

They are my adopted parents.. Who love me so much who would do anything for me.. I didn't said they were better than my real parents.. but they thought about me.. They know I was suffering because of you.. They know I was hurt because of you.. They know how I feel..

What about mine , Hyojin? Do you care to understand my feelings?!

We talked about this , Luhan.. 

NO! I love you , Hyojin! What more you want me to do to make you believe?

Forget about me..

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked.

If you love me , Luhan.. Forget everything about me and move on.. Like now.. I'm going to move on..

I AM MOVING ON! I broke up with Haneul because I finally understand my feelings! That true feelings!! THAT TRUE FEELING IS THAT I LOVE YOU!!

Hyojin was somehow shocked when Luhan said that he broke up with Haneul because of her. But does that still change anything?

I didn't ask you to break up with Haneul , Luhan.. She loves you more than me..

NO! YOU'RE WRONG!! YOU LOVE ME SINCE WE WERE 5 YEARS OLD! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT?!

Who told me to let go of the past , Luhan? IT WAS YOU!! WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS?! IT WAS YOU WHO TOLD ME THAT IT WAS IN THE PAST! EVERYTHING IN THE PAST!! PEOPLE MOVE ON!!

Luhan went speechless when he saw Hyojin's swollen red eyes. She must had crying the whole night yesterday.

Please.. Hyojin... I love you.. Please.. Why can't you see?

Why can't you see the love that I have been sacrificed everything for you? You told me that you will never love me.. Why now , Luhan? What's with the sudden decision?

I know I was a big jerk.. But everything changes now.. I love you , Hyojin... Really.. Please..

Hyojin shook her head and stood up with her tears rolling down and wet the divorce paper.

You told me to leave everything behind , Luhan.. And I will.. I will move on.. But I can't fall for you again.. You hurt me twice and my heart is bleeding , Luhan.. I can't take it anymore.. 

Hyojin took the pen and signed the divorce paper. Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. 

I'm sorry.. Goodbye , Luhan..

Hyojin said and left the hall. The lawyer stood up when she saw Hyojin coming out from the hall in tears. She went into the hall and saw Luhan leaning back against the chair. She saw the tears rolling down his cheeks. She saw Hyojin's signature on the divorce paper. 

Mr Luhan..

I'm not signing this piece of .. If this is what she wants , so be it.. 

Luhan left the hall leaving the lawyer speechless. Hyojin got back into the car with her parents.

Hyojin dear , are you alright?

Yes , mama..

Guess what , dear.. We will be flying to China tomorrow morning.. Aren't you excited about it?

Hyojin sighed and bitterly smiled. 

Yes.. Mama..

You got to leave everything behind here and move on in China.. Don't worry , dear.. Me and your papa will arrange a blind date for you.. 

Hyojin stared outside the window , ignoring her parents who were so excited about leaving tomorrow. Then , she thought of something.

Mama.. Papa.. Can you drop me to somewhere? I need to say goodbye to them..

Sure , dear..

Hyojin's parents dropped Hyojin in front of EXO's house. Before she rang the doorbell , she could hear the house in disaster with all them screaming and shouting in rage. She chuckled. Her laugh faded. She's going to miss them so much. She's going to miss all of their fun so much. Before she rang the doorbell , someone opened the door.

I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU , SEHUN!! YOU BETTER GO AND GET ME SOME NEW CARPET RIGHT NOW!!

D.O opened the door and saw Hyojin outside. 

H-Hyojin?

Hey , Kyungsoo oppa..

YAH!! KYUNGSOO! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO-

Suho stopped when he saw Hyojin at the door too.

H-Hyojin?!

Hey.. 

Everyone gathered at the door. They widened their eyes when they saw Hyojin at the door. The maknaes reacted first.

HYOJIN NOONA!!!!

Sehun and Tao pulled Hyojin into the house , hugging her to death.

G-Guys! C-Can't b-breathe!

Suho and Kris pulled the maknaes away.

What brings you here , Hyojin? 

Chanyeol asked while stuffing some chips into his mouth.

I came to say goodbye..

Chanyeol chocked on his chips. And some of them widened their eyes in shocked.

Why? Why are you saying goodbye? Where are you going?

Hyojin bitterly smiled and hugged Lay. Lay widened his eyes.

I'm going back.. I won't come back anymore..

What are you talking about , Hyojin? Are you really not coming back for us?

Thank you , Yixing.. for everything.. I will cherished the moments.. Thank you so much , Yixing..

Hyojin pulled away from the hug. Lay had this questioning look on his face. He seems confused. She bitterly smiled and hugged the others.

Goodbye , everyone.. Thank you for your everything.. I will not forget everything about you all.. You are always the best in my heart..

Before some of them said anything , Hyojin left the house. Can't hold her tears anymore , she ran into the car and quietly sobbed in the car. She did it. She need leave everything here from now on. Everything including EXO.. Including Luhan.. Everything here.. She has to move on and leave everything here. 

Back at the house , EXO's mood went down and now at the kitchen with their mixed emotions plastered on their face. What they didn't know was that they left the tv on. 

BREAKING NEWS! SEO JIHOON HAS ESCAPED THE PRISON! PLEASE CALL THE POLICE ONCE YOU FIND THIS -

The tv buffered and in the tv was JIHOON! He smirked.

I'm coming for you , JinJin.. Do you miss me? I will always watching you from behind.. I'm going to make you mine..

JIHOON HAS RETURNED!! EXO HAS MISSED THIS NEWS!!! What is going to happen to Hyojin and the rest? 

The worst thing..

What will Jihoon do to Hyojin?

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.gtumblr_static_tumblr_lw5n3htqdt1qip80b.g

 

Heyy , guys! Here's the updates! It's the weekend! So I can update but the bad thing is I can only update 1 chapter.. hahahaha sorry guys~ I will update again maybe soon or after my exams! Please continue to support me! And thanks everyone for your good luck wish! I will be back with more updates! Please give me an upvote if you like my story! Thanks guys! Have a nice day , everyone~~~ :D