Chapter 37

My One-Sided Love Life...♥

The next day , EXO and the others were getting ready to visit Hyojin at the hospital. D.O who woke up early today went to the kitchen to cook some porridge for Hyojin. With the help of the 2 maknaes.

YAHHH! OH SEHUN! DON'T YOU DARE PUT THAT MUCH SALT IN THAT PORRIDGE!! YAHH! ZITAO!! CUT THAT VEGETABLES WILL YOU?!!

The kitchen was in a mess. D.O non stop shouting at the maknaes for their wrong doings in the kitchen. D.O came out from the kitchen while massaging his temples.

Guys.. I can't do this anymore.. I have migraine..

The others laughed when they saw the maknaes in a mess. It must have D.O pulling their hair and their head until a bump formed on their head. Everyone got ready and left to visit Hyojin at the hospital. On the way , Luhan stopped.

Guys.. I'm not going to the hospital today?

They turned their heads.

Waeyo , hyung? We need to visit Hyojin..

Me and Haneul need to do something today.. I will come later..

Tssk.. Don't you mean going for a date?

Luhan looked at Lay. Lay rolled his eyes and went on without the others with the porridge in his hands.

Don't worry , Luhan hyung.. He's just.. you know.. err...

It's okay.. I will come later..

Luhan and Haneul went on with their 'date'. The others went to the hospital and entered Hyojin's room.

NOONA!!!

The maknaes came into the room and hugged Hyojin tightly. 

Ahh.. C-Can't b-breathe!

Suho and Kris pulled the maknaes off of her. Hyojin gave them a small smile.

We bought some porridge for you.. Homecook by Kyungsoo!

Jinja? Woahh! I miss Kyungsoo oppa's cooking!

D.O smiled and scooped the porridge out. He placed the bowl in front of her and the smell welcomed her. She took a bite and widened her eyes.

Wahhhh! Daebak! Kyungsoo oppa! You're jjang!!

D.O patted her head and scooped more porridge for her. In the end , Hyojin finished her food. 

Now , you have to eat your medicine!

Waeyo? It's so bitter!!

You have to eat it , Hyojin.. Or else you won't get better..

What if I don't want to get better?

Lay and EXO widened their eyes. Hyojin was serious. She turned her head and bitterly smiled.

I won't eat it! It's so bitter!!

Hyojin pouted.

Hyojin ahh... If you are not going to eat it , you're going to get an injection then..

ANDWAE! I don't want injection!!

Then eat it!!

Hyojin pouted and grabbed the medicine from Lay. 

I hate you..

We love you too~

EXO chorused. Hyojin swallowed the medicine. She scrunched her face at the bitterness. 

AHHH! So bitter!!

Chen gave her a glass of warm water and she gladly took it and gulped it down. She sighed in relieved. She looked around and saw someone missing.

Where's Luhan?

EXO went speechless. They cleared their throat.

Ermmm.. Luhan went on a date with Haneul..

Hyojin bitterly smiled and nodded. EXO knew Hyojin was sad and hurt about it. So , they quickly thought of a plan to cheer her up.

NOONA!! Let's play a game!

And so , they played and played in her room. After playing in the room , they got tired and fell asleep on the floor and some of them were on the couch. Hyojin shook her head and chuckled. She wanted to get out of this room. She took this chance and got off from the bed. She tiptoed and slowly not to step on anyone on the floor. When she reached the door , she smiled and opened the door.

 

She left the room and went to the garden. The fresh air welcomed her with the strong gust of wind blowing her. She sighed as she didn't see Luhan today. Luhan went on a date with Haneul. In the garden , there were couples everywhere walking around the garden. The look on their couples face. Happiness written all over them. 

 

She wanted that so much. When will she get that?

 

Luhan and Haneul went to the hospital after their date. Haneul excused herself to the ladies' room while Luhan went to the room. He jumped in surprised to see the others sleeping on the sofa and some of them on the floor. He shook his head and there's no sign of Hyojin. He left the room and looked for Hyojin. He doesn't know why but he started to panic when there's so sign of her.

 

Then , he came to the garden. He saw Hyojin sitting at the bench looking at the couples next to her. He ran towards her.

YAHH! What do you think you are doing here?

Hyojin jumped in surprised and turned her head. She saw Luhan panting.

Luhan? What are you doing here?

What do you think I'm here? Why are you not in your room? You are not allowed to come out from your room!

Why would you care , Luhan?

That question him. Why does he care anyway? Why is he looking for Hyojin? Why does he feel panicked when he can't find her?

Look! You better go back to your room now or else you will get sick again..

Why do you care? You don't care about me.. Why don't you and Haneul just go for your date?

Yah! Park Hyojin! You are my wife!

Hyojin widened her eyes in shocked.

Wife? You said I'm your wife? 

Yes! Now , go back to your room now!!

I AM NOT YOUR WIFE , LUHAN!!

Luhan widened his eyes. He saw tears b at her eyes. Hyojin clenched her fist tightly.

I'm not your wife.. 

Stop this , Hyojin! Just go back to your room!

NO! Do you have any care for me when I got hurt? Do you? 

Luhan went speechless.

All you care for in this world is your girlfriend , Luhan! Ever since you left me when we were small.. You never come back to me.. Never.. Do you know the pain I have to go through? Do you? I love you since we were 5 , Luhan!! THIS BRACELET PROVES EVERYTHING!!

Hyojin showed Luhan the bracelet. The bracelet which Luhan gave her when they were small.

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. The bracelet. He remembered the bracelet.

Do you remember the words you told me? You said only the key would break us apart.. Where's the key , Luhan? You said you will never use this key to open my bracelet and said that I am locked with you forever.. Only you will break us apart.. The key to break us apart..

Luhan was speechless. He remembered when he was small. He did said that. (Look In chapter 1)

Look , Hyojin.. I did said that when we were small.. But that was all in the past..

Do you think the bracelet and the words which meant everything to me is just a past? That past meant everything to me!! That past always reminded me that YOU LEFT ME! 

Luhan widened his eyes when he saw Hyojin wobbled and almost lost her consciousness. He grabbed her wrist.

Hyojin.. We need to go back to your room! You're going to get sick!

She pushed his hands away.

Get away from me!! 

Hyojin sighed.

I need some time..

Hyojin walked away leaving Luhan alone. He stared at her back , slowly disappearing from his sight. He groaned and gripped onto his hair. He shouted in frustration and kicked the grass. 

 

(The words in gray and italic and is written on the right side is flashback~)

 

Luhan grabbed Hyojin's small hands and pulled her to the playground not far from her house. They were playing happily together at the sand box. Then , Luhan took out something from his pocket. 

Hyojin ahh.. 生日快乐~

Hyojin gasped at the beautiful bracelet in front of her.

LuLu ge.. It's so beautiful..

Luhan blushed and put the bracelet on her.

There.. You will have the lock while I have the key as my necklace..

Hyojin giggled and hugged Luhan tightly. Luhan blushed and cleared his throat.

LuLu ge.. Thank you so much..

Luhan saw a stick nearby and took it in his hands. He used the stick to draw a heart shape on the sand. Inside the heart , it was L + H. Hyojin blushed and chuckled.

Gege.. Do you think I will be yours forever?

Of course! You wore the bracelet that I gave you and I have the key.. Only this key will break us apart and I will never use this key to open it! You are locked with me and I have the key to release you..

Luhan pouted while blushing hard. Hyojin smiled and red blush was on her cheeks. Hyojin moved closer to Luhan and laid a kiss on his cheeks. Luhan widened his eyes and blushed.

Will you promise me that you will always love me and always be there for me?

Hyojin took out her pinky in front of Luhan. Luhan nodded and locked his pinky with hers. Hyojin smiled and Luhan blushed. 

 

Luhan widened his eyes when the flashback played in his mind. He DID said that. But , that was all in the past. Luhan jumped out of his thought when he heard someone screamed for help.

HELP!! SOMEONE FAINTED!!!

Luhan widened his eyes in shocked. The only one who came to his mind is..

Hyojin...

 

 

Heyy , guyss~ Here's chapter 37~~ How I wish there is snow in Malaysia! It's so freaking hot here in my hometown! and make it more worst , I saw the news.. URGH!! 

 

This is really adding oil on my burning head.. I seriously going to explode like a volcano soon! Seeing the news made me so hurt and sad! URGH!!! Listening to EXO songs , I really miss Baekhyun's voice.. It made my heart at ease when listening to his voice and his smile.. I hope to see his beautiful smile again! I will continue supporting him! 

 

EXO FANS!! WE ARE ONE!! SARANGHAJA~~~ <3 <3 <3 EXO OT12 will be always in my heart.. There's NO EXO OT11! Not in my dictionary at all! hahahaha XD

 

Enjoy reading , everyonee~~ Will update soon~~ :D