Guilt

Infinitely Dangerous

I knew that if I went back to my room I would have to look at Sunggyu and I would see Woohyun's accusing face in the back of my mind. So, I walked toward Celestia's room. The body guard moved to stop me when I walked in but without looking up Celestia said, "Let her in." and I walked inside. 

 
"If you're here to yell profanities at me for locking down the compound, you should turn around and walk back out. If you're here to talk about how you just caused palpable tension between Sunggyu and Woohyun, that may be discussed." she looked up and her sharp eyes met mine. Usually I would be able to look her straight in the eye, but right now I could not. 
"It was different for me." she suddenly said and I looked up. "There was only one guy in my life, and I let myself love him enough to give him all of me and then had you. But we were already wrong from the start. He was a spy sent to kill my father. I was the inheritor or my father's assassin company. Though Woohyun and Sunggyu are both under my company right now they couldn't be more far apart and it's because you lack the resolve to leave them both." she said an I felt shocked she was telling me this.
 
"I'm not going to tell you what to do. You do what you think is best. In the end I think you should choose the one you can't live without. But know this Minji, if you cause any more internal problems I will kill you." she said. I took a deep breath. "Thank you for telling me a piece of your past that pertains to me. I'm not going to apologize for being the black smear on your life. I will make a choice. But that's hardly the important matter in front of us. It's more important to eradicate the threat that Choi Son Mi poses."
 
"You seem to underestimate her like I have Minji. I wouldn't let go of any possibility there is a trap."
"I think that we have her at a disadvantage." I said and she shook her head slightly. "Well any arguing with you would be useless. The compound will be open tomorrow. You may go if you wish and I know the guys will not hesitate to go with you. But promise me one thing." she looked me in the eyes. "If it's between you and them, it will be them, do not get them killed." she said eyes fierce. "You can order them not to go." I said.
 
She laughed without humor. "If you think that I could stop them from following you with just an order, you're more stupid then I thought you were." she said. I felt my jaw clench and had the urge to grit my teeth. "Nonetheless. If you can kill her that would be helpful to Shadow as well." she said. "Have you ever met him?" I suddenly had the curiousity to ask. Her eyes went to my face and there was an unreadable emotion across her face, that disappeared so fast I wasn't even sure it was there.
 
"Yes. I have." she answered. "He trained you well." and she made a signal with her hand to dismiss me. "I'll make sure they get out alive. All of them." and I left without another word. I sighed and conceded to going to the gun range. I turned into the room and stopped. Woohyun was practicing with Sungyeol.
 
They both looked up at my presence but Woohyun looked back to what he was doing. He was assembling a sniper gun.
 
"How's Myungsoo's arm. No problems from when he got shot?" he asked Sungyeol. "No, i don't think so. He should be here by now." and as if on cue, Myungsoo put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey." he gave me a small smile. "Hey." I tried to smile back. Myungsoo walked over to them and Woohyun tossed him the gun. He caught it silently and smiled. "Good job." he said. "Did you time it?" he asked. "Yeah. Didn't beat your best record yet." he said.
"I'm the sniper, Woohyun." he chuckled.
 
I deliberated going to the rack to grab a gun or leaving the room. "Minji?" Sungyeol smiled. "Came to practice?" 
"Uh…" I stuttered.
"You want to join us for lunch?" Myungsoo asked and I looked at him. Woohyun lifted his head up and his eyes met mine. I couldn't hold them and quickly looked away. "Nah, I'm not that hungry. You guys go ahead." and I backed up and left. I let out a sigh. "Minji." Sunggyu put his arm around my waist as his footsteps caught up to match mine. "Sunggyu." I said softly.
"What's wrong?" he asked. I didn't want to tell  him that I felt guilty. I loved Sunggyu. I loved Woohyun. I should have not done what I did. I shouldn't have lost the control I always kept when they got too close.
 
"Nothing. You want to eat together?" I asked. "Sure." he smiled and kissed the top of my head.I tried to smile. "Tomorrow, we can go." I said. "Go?" Sunggyu asked.
"Oh the mission. Yeah. We'll go to Choi Son Mi's compound. It's about time this came to an end." he said.
"Right, everything needs to come to an end sooner or later." I stared down the hallway trying to pull myself together. I had a big responsibility for 7 lives tomorrow.
 
------------------------------------------------------------
((A/N: I promise action soon :] Stay tunedddd, i'm finally on vacation and not writing for school so i can finally write for FUN <3 :D))