The Problems keep rolling

Infinitely Dangerous

 

I went to sleep afterwards trying to clear my head of everything.

“Minji.” I heard someone call my name and my eyes burst open. It was Daniel. “Celestia wants to see you.” He said and I climbed out of bed and put on my mask to follow him. The table was set like the day before with many different foods.

I took off my mask and sat down. It wasn’t like she didn’t know how I looked. “That was an interesting fight, wasn’t it?” she asked and I just popped a piece of chicken in my mouth and chewed. “Why is it that you slapped Woohyun?” she asked calmly and I sighed. “No reason. Felt like my palm could do some more damage then my fist.” I said stabbing a piece of broccoli.

I heard her soft laugh and looked up.

“You are a very good liar. I kind of wondered what else your time under Shadow’s wing has done to your skills.”

“Made them better.” I replied automatically.

“But I can make them better.” She said simply. I sighed grabbing a bottle of champagne this time. “Don’t even bother. I’m not joining you, now, or in the future.” I said and she wasn’t fazed at all by this.

“I expected that answer.” She said and I shrugged. “That is the only one you’ll get.”

“Do you want to know why you ended up at the orphanage?” she asked curiously.

“Nope. Not interested. Never was.” And she leaned on one of her hands studying me.

“Perhaps you will in the near future.” She said at ease with a hint of smile on her face.

“I really am doing you a favor by eating with you. Do not make this whole experience unpleasant.” I said eyes narrowed.

“On the contrary, you need to eat. You may find whatever dry energy bar in the pantry, but without proper food, do you think you will be able to match the guys. Shadow doesn’t think they are a threat without reason. You are smart girl, you don’t need me to tell you that every single fight so far took a lot of your energy. As for whether I’m doing this on purpose, you need not know. Just know, the boys and you will both be stronger after this ordeal.”

“Celestia.” Daniel knocked on the door and bowed when he walked in. Her piercing eyes looked up and she gave him a small nod. “Enjoy the meal, Minji.” She said and she left without another word.

I didn’t understand the game my so-called mother was playing at and it bothered me to no end.

I did finish eating and grabbed a bottle of tequila to take with me back to my room when I heard shouting.

“Woohyun, back off!” I heard Dongwoo’s voice. “Oppa, you’re hurting me.” A female voice followed and I immediately looked up. My walk went into a stride and I turned the corner to see Dongwoo grabbing Woohyun’s wrist who was holding Pan ni’s wrist tightly.

My eyes widened. Dongwoo and Woohyun looked up to see me and Woohyun gave me an angry glare but he went back to look at Pan ni. “Where the heck is she?”

“I don’t know.” She said trying to break herself free from him. I knew she could, but she must’ve been trying to keep up a façade. “You may not like me, but that is no way to treat a girl.” I went forward and cut in breaking Pan ni free and Woohyun moved too, grabbing my arm and pushing me against the wall.  “Stay out of this.” He said and let go after the last word left his mouth.

“I said I don’t know!” Pan ni said and shoved Woohyun away.

Dongwoo put a hand on his chest. “I brought Pan ni back here to check if she was okay and could tell where they were last at, not for you to interrogate her like she is some kind of criminal.” He said angrily.

“I don’t need you to defend me!” she snapped. “As far as I know you practically dragged me back in here.” She looked around cautiously. But I knew she was acting. Pan ni came back with an objective and with a flash of quick hand signs, I knew she needed to talk to me. “Well whoever this chick is, I’m not going to leave her with you guys and let you manhandle her.” I grabbed Pan ni’s wrist before the guys could react and she didn’t resist and I got us to my room and shut the door before Woohyun and Dongwoo got there.

“Are you ing insane?!” I asked. 

-----------------

Sorry for the few days without update guys. School comes first :[ but I have more time-ish. So please look forward to more~