Woohyun's Feelings

Infinitely Dangerous

 

I went to check on Woohyun again and I must’ve drifted off because when I woke up, someone had covered me with a blanket and Woohyun was awake. He was looking at the ceiling but when he heard me move his eyes turned to me. I sat up. “How do you feel?” I asked.

“Is that a rhetorical question?” he asked. “God, Woohyun, stop being an and answer my question seriously.” I said sighing heavily. “Well you got shot before. Everything just hurts.” He said softly. “Well are you going to yell at me for getting Sungyeol hurt?” I asked. “No. It was kind of my fault.” He tried sitting up. “Wait let me help.” I said getting up and helping to prop up his pillow.

“I wish you wouldn’t touch me.” He said almost inaudibly.

I looked up and met his eyes. They were filled with pain. I moved my hand from his arm but he reached out and grabbed my hand.

“Because every time you’re close, I get the overwhelming urge to hug you tight. That's why I get so angry. When I got shot, all I could think of was how bad I was towards you and I wanted to apologize for my behavior.” He said softly.

“I was an wasn’t I?” he added showing a hint of a smirk. “Yes. Pretty much.” I said and found my face relaxing in a smile. “So you want to flirt shamelessly with me?” I asked him teasingly and Woohyun actually blushed. “This is abusive to a person in pain.” He said dodging my question.

"You still can.” I said. “But I won’t pretend to me affected anymore. To be honest, it’s kind of weak.” I said and he choked and winced. “You are such a liar.” He smirked and I laughed.

“Nope.” And I got up. “Get some rest. I’ll tell the guys you are awake and they can get you food.”

“Minji.” He grabbed my hand again. “Time.” He said and I nodded. “Time solves just about everything.” I said softly. “But I don’t think it will solve us.” And I pulled my hand out of his grasp. “Get some sleep Woohyun. You’re tired.” And I ran out of the room before he could reply.

I was relieved to get out of there. The guys had to stop being like this or else I would be reluctant to see any of them. I walked to Celestia’s office next. I had something important to ask her and even though there was a high chance she would refuse, I needed to see if I would be able to do it.

“I need to leave. I need to see Melina.” I said and she looked up from her papers. Her eyes bore into my face. “If you want to know her condition you may. But MInji, I take you for your word.”

“I will be back.” I said. “10 hours. You are allowed 10 hours to go see your mentor. After that, you understand you will be forcibly retrieved if you are not within the compound by then.” I nodded, “Alright.”

I turned to leave. “Take Sunggyu with you.” her voice said.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for no update. It's been really slow in the making. I have something good coming up to make up for it though. So please keep reading :3