Ghost

Infinitely Dangerous

"Sit back down." Daniel said and I glared at him too but he just crossed his arms. "Sit down." he repeated himself and I went to sit.

 
"The mission isn't until two weeks even though Celestia wants me to brief you now. In the Lotte World Mall, in two weeks, an underground deal is going on. There are rumors going around that Son Mi will be there. But she's only a secondary target. The main target is the weapons dealer. The exchange going down is not between the dealer and Son Mi but Celestia wants this weapons dealer dead." he said.
 
"Does she only get from this weapons dealer?" I asked. "Yes. Because Celestia and Shadow boxed her out of the main market." he said. "Alright." I said.
"You all will go the day before to scope out the mall. Minji, you should actually attempt to stay still for more than five minutes to actually be helpful on the mission." and Daniel took the folder and left.
 
"Don't you worry. I will." I growled under my heath as I felt my hands closed into fists. 
 

 

"Sunggyu!" I jackknifed in bed, panting and sweating. I felt myself shiver. The dream seemed so real. Sunggyu was hugging me one minute and he was gone.
I ran a hand through my hair and pushed my hair out of my face. I threw off my covers and put on a sweater and went to the greenhouse. I sat down at the patio with a bottle of water and I just stared at it.
 
"Can't sleep?" a voice asked and I looked up to see Sungyeol. I nodded and he sat down across from me. "Me neither." he said. I sighed. "Do you think hyung is alive?" he asked. "Are you asking Minji the assassin or Minji the girl?" I asked.
"There is a difference?" he asked.
 
"The assassin part of me says that its already past the window to find him. Even if it was just his body. The other part of me says he could be. Who knows." I said softly. "Do you love him?" he asked. "Are you going to ask me this now?" I asked.
"It seems like a simple enough question. It's yes or no." he said. "I don't know." I said and opened my water to drink.
He closed his eyes and sighed. "How is your shoulder?" he asked. "Better. It's been a week and a half.The painkillers are doing their job." I said.
 
"You don't have to go tomorrow." he said. "I will." I answered. "You look exhausted. You aren't a machine Minji."
"That doesn't change anything. Sungyeol. I have things that I need to do." and I got up and walked away from him. I considered going back to my room but I opened the door to another room instead and I slipped into the bed. Warm hands came to encircle my waist and my heart settled a little. "Nightmare?" Woohyun mumbled sleepily. "Yes." I said softly and he kissed my forehead and I pulled myself closer to him. 
 
I knew I was being selfish and unfair. I knew that Woohyun loved me. I knew that he would do anything for me. And right now as I struggling to stay on top of my feelings, I was holding onto Woohyun when he was the most dangerous person for me to be close to.
 
"I'm sorry ." I said softly and apparently he didn't fall back asleep yet. He seemed to know what I was talking about. "Don't be. You didn't force me to do anything." and his head moved and his lips brushed across mine. My guilt became worse and I curled up against his chest and closed my eyes before falling asleep.
 

 

We slipped into the closed mall from the underground back way.
 
Woohyun squeezed my hand when we gathered to figure out where we were going to hide tomorrow. I took my hand out of his. "It's a job." I said softly. And he sighed and nodded looking away.
 
I spread out the blue print on front of us. "Since the mall has four levels, we should split up to cover everything." I said. "There's only seven of us." Myungsoo pointed out. "I'll go alone." I said and Woohyun was the first to open his mouth to protest but I threw him a look and he looked away, his face tight. 
 
"He has a point." Sungjong said. "Don't argue with me." I said. "Meet back here in half an hour." and I rolled up the blueprint and put it back into the bag. "Go." and without a backward glance I took the closest staircase and went to the top level.
 
This was also the floor with the security room. I checked my watch. The guards should have been switching shifts right about now so I have a ten minute window where the room would be empty. I palmed the usb and looked at it. Daniel told me it was my job to put the virus into the system so on the day of the mission, any and all footage of us would be wiped clean. 
 
When the guards finally left the room, I slipped out of the staircase and into the room. The monitors were a sight to take in but I found the main computer and plugged the usb in. While it took a minute to upload, my eyes scanned the screen. I didn't see any of the guys which was a good thing. But then something or rather someone caught my eye on one of the lower right screens. I slowly stood up from the chair, my eyes glued to the monitor. "Sunggyu." the whisper of a name I never wanted to say again escaped me. 
 

((A/N: Haha forgive me for not updating. This update has a lot going on but its to move things along. Things are about to get interesting, don't you think? ;] Comment your thoughts <3))