Tra----

Infinitely Dangerous

 

When we got back to the compound nothing seemed wrong on the outside. It was not until we ran in and ran through the wings when we sensed trouble. Then we heard shouting and gunfire. Sunggyu  stopped me and grabbed two guns, handing one to me. He gave me the assassin hand signals to stay quiet, and low so we could be have the upperhand of surprise. I nodded and we turned the corner. Bodies of the guards that were around the compound were sprawled over the hallway.

Then I saw Myungsoo who was having a faceoff with someone in a mask. Sungyeol was unconscious behind him. I didn’t wait for Sunggyu’s signal and rolled out and shot the guy straight in the heart.  Myungsoo turned around to see me and he smiled even though his hair was messy and his face was dirtied and smeared with blood.

Suddenly a gunshot went out and Myungsoo’s shoulder starting gushing blood. “Get down!” I growled and started shooting at the new gunman as Myungsoo dropped to the floor behind the makeshift barricade.

“Minji!” Sunggyu grabbed me around the waist and pushed us both down and the new gunman fired at us in succession with a semi-automatic. Sunggyu got to his knee, ducking his head and shot out. He must’ve nailed the guy someplace or killed him before the gunshots ceased. I rolled over to Myungsoo. “L, are you okay?” I said. He was grabbing his shoulder. “. That was my sniping shoulder.”

“It’ll be fine.” I said looking at it. Then, I looked at Sungyeol. “You moved him?” I asked wondering if Sungyeol was okay to be away from machinery. “Had to.” Myungsoo said in clear pain. “They were on the infirmary first.

“Where’s Woohyun then?” I asked. “Do I look like I can carry two guys at once? Even if I wanted to, I could only move one.” He said exasperated and pale. “Mian…”

“Dongwoo has him. Belle was covering him while he went to get hyung, but I haven’t seen him since then. Daniel sent for backup, they hit us when Celestia was away. She’s half an hour away.” Myungsoo said. “Rest. We got you.” I looked at Sunggyu who was making sure both guys were as dead as doornails.

“We need to find them.” I said and he nodded, equally as serious. I told Sunggyu to stay and cover Myungsoo and get them to a safer place. I checked my magazine and put it back into the gun before running towards the infirmary. Everything was a mess. The nurse from before was holding her leg. I grabbed a first aid kit and gave it to her. “I need to find the others. Treat it first.” And she nodded, her hands trembling.

I grabbed her arm. “Stay calm.” I said in my deadly calm and the look in my eyes must’ve jolted her. She nodded shakily and her hands became steady. “If you can, go help treat Myungsoo.” And I continued down the hallway, more cautious this time. I found Sungjong unconscious in front of Woohyun’s door, holding his side. He gripped a knife tightly in his other hand. “Sungjong.” I shook the youngest Infinite member.

He groaned and on reflex he swiped at me with the knife but I grabbed his wrist. “Sungjong, it’s me.” I said.

“Minji?” he slurred eyes half opening. “Yes. Stay with me.” I said trying to help him put more pressure of the gunshot wound in his side. “So many of them. Dongwoo hyung, couldn’t fight them off…” he coughed. “Slow down.” I said. “You don’t ing understand!” he said clearly in pain but angry. “They took Dongwoo hyung, Woohyun and Belle. They just couldn’t take anyone else because Myungsoo and Hoya hyung was gunning them down and holding them off.” Tears welled in his eyes but didn’t fall. “!”

The gunmen we took down must’ve been the last one left inside. Everything else was quiet. “Let’s get you to a bed.” I helped him to his feet slinging his arm around my shoulder. I tried to get into one of the locked rooms and suddenly it swung open and a gun was pointed to my forehead. Sungjong gasped. “Hoya! It’s me!” I shouted.

Hoya looked equally as exhausted and dirtied as Myungsoo. His hand dropped and he looked at me with a face of relief.

He looked exhausted. There was a bruise on his jaw and a makeshift bandage on his left arm. Blood was still running down his arm though. “, you’re hurt.” I said. “I can still walk. Don’t worry.” He said and when he took a step forward, his face scrunched in pain and he grabbed his side.

“Hold on.” I said my mind reeling, trying to find a way to get them both medical attention as soon as possible.

“I got him.” Sunggyu said coming to my side and slinging Hoya’s arm over his shoulders.

I looked up at him and he gave a small nod of his head.

“Okay. Did you call for medical assistance?”  I asked as we painfully made our way back to the main room of the infirmary.

“Yeah, the doctors from the other compounds are coming to treat whoever’s hurt.” Sunggyu replied and we set Sungjong and Hoya down in a respective bed. Myunsoo and Sungyeol was already there.

“They’re gone.” I said turning to Sunggyu. “Sungjong said they took Woohyun, Dongwoo and Belle.” I continued.

“.” He cursed. “Woohyun can’t get hurt again. He’s still recovering.” I said softly. “You’re worried about him…” he said more like a statement instead of a question.

“Why the wouldn’t I be?” I asked tone raised. “I may have lied and manipulated you guys but I don’t want to see you die.” I growled. I grabbed my gun out from the waistband of my jeans and left the room before I lashed out at anyone else.

--------

AH another letter. What could it be?! *rubs hands together evily* haha the next few updates will be longgggg so it might take ma while to write them so look forward to it! haha