A bit of relaxation?

Infinitely Dangerous

 

“You don't have to be like that you know.” I said to her as I sat down next to her after the guys left, with an apple.

“Be like what?” she asked liked she didn’t know what I was talking about. I sighed. “Like you don’t care about Dongwoo.” I said and she glared at me. “That reaction is the perfect evidence. You care about him.” I said and she scoffed. “And you care about Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Hoya and Woohyun.” I rolled my eyes. “We’re not talking about them. We’re talking about you.” I said and she crossed her arms. “If you act like you don’t care about him, then you are just basically giving him to Belle on a silver platter.”

“I don’t c-“ I grabbed her arm cutting her off. “You got pissed because she pecked him on the cheek. If they were to kiss for real, you aren’t going to be okay.” I said and she jerked out of my grasp angrily. “Stop.” She said. “Why do you want me to stop? Because you know I’m right?” I asked. She stayed silent. “If you say that it is about the mission, then you should be seducing him, not shoving him a block away.” I said and she sighed shoulders slumping.

I ran into the room and grabbed a dress. “Wear this on your date with him.” I said and she blinked. “Date? When did him and I have a date?” she asked. “You don’t worry about that.” I smiled. “We’ll make it a double date.” I said and she raised an eyebrow finally acting like herself. “Who are you going to pick?” she asked. “I’ll worry about that.” I said and she rolled her eyes. “Pabo.” She said and took the dress from my hands and went to try it on. It was a one shoulder, Grecian sun yellow dress that ended at about the knee. From the waist there were two layers, a thicker one and a sheer, chiffon layer on top. “That’s so pretty.” I said and she did a twirl. “Where did you get it?” she asked. “I don’t remember. But it fits you a lot better.” I said and she smiled, a real one. “Thank you.” She said. “What are you going to wear, then?” she asked and I went to change. I came out with a Azure blue dress in the same style. She laughed. “You planned this didn’t you?” she asked. “Well since we went home because we were injured I might as well grab stuff to help with our mission.”

“I’m keeping this.” She said. “Be my guest.” I laughed. We changed back just in time for someone to come home. It was Dongwoo and Woohyun. Pan ni and I were laughing at a chick flick we put on and they came to sit down with us. “Where are the others?” I asked. “Still practicing. Dongwoo hyung wanted to come back for something.” Woohyun said. And by the way Dongwoo was looing at Pan ni it was obvious that he had come back to talk to her.

“Eunji, do you want to go to the supermarket to buy some things with me for dinner?” Woohyun asked and I took the hint nodding and we left the two alone. “You don’t have to stay, I can buy the things alone.” I said. “But I want to. I want to stay with you.” He said and I looked up at him. “Nonsense.” I said and walked ahead of him but he caught my hand and he curled his hand around mine holding it. I blinked.

“Let’s go.” He said with a hint of a smile and we went into the supermarket. He held my hand the entire time we were shopping. I didn't jerk out of his grip because I was curious about what he was doing. We were both holding bags in the opposite hands and walked slowly back towards the dorm. “You think hyung is cheering Pan ni up?” he said looked at me with a cute, curious expression.

“Possibly.” I said keeping my expression cool. “I’m sorry Eunji.” He suddenly said and I was surprised. “For what?” I asked. “For making you mad at me. For being stupid.” He said. I couldn’t help but smile a little bit. “You were pretty stupid.” I said and he made a sad expression. “Do you hate me?” he asked. “Ani.” I shook my head. He looked relieved. “Well I think I know what hyung and Pan ni might be doing.” He suddenly said. “Talking?” I asked. “No.” he smiled and then he put down his bags on a nearby bench and turned around to kiss me.

He twined his fingers in my hair to pull me closer and I dropped my bags and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me with a ferocity and urgency I didn’t expect. For the moment I couldn’t think of anything but Woohyun and I was okay with that.

We finally broke apart panting and he smiled widely. “Well.” He said looking me in the eyes. “Does that mean you forgive me?” he asked and I laughed hitting him lightly in the chest. “Pabo.” I said. “That’s not what they are doing.” I said and he held my hand again, still smiling. We picked up out bags and walked back to the dorm.

When we got back to the dorm, it was still only Pan ni and Dongwoo but he was sleeping peacefully with his head on her lap. I put down the things and Woohyun put them away and I walked over to Pan ni. She was gently his hair and head. She looked up at me and smiled. I made a dramatic roll of my eyes. “I told you so.” I whispered and she blushed. “Is that a hickey?” I asked and she moved her hair to cover Dongwoo’s neck. “No.” she said. I covered my mouth and laughed.

Woohyun came over to see what was so funny. “Do you think oppa wants to go on a double date?” I asked Woohyun and he smiled. “We’d be more than happy to take two beautiful sisters out, we’re be honored.” He said touching my cheek.

“Then tomorrow?” I asked and he nodded.

I gave Pan ni a thumbs up behind my back and she almost burst in laughter.

The rest of the guys came back really late but Woohyun and I made dinner and heated it back up for them. When us four actually had dinner we talked about random funny things. “Your sister must really be a good dancer if you can dance so well on stage.”

He blushed. “I don’t think I dance well.” Woohyun laughed and patted him on the back. “Hyung, don’t say that! Because if you do that means we all dance bad!”

After dinner the guys did a dance battle for us.

“I give you a….5 out of 10.” I said to Woohyun smiling. His mouth had dropped and he came at me taking me into a tight hug and started tickling me.  “Yah! Get a room.” Dongwoo said playfully shoving him. “No way!” I said seriously. “You two get a room!” I said to them and Pan ni gaped. “No way!”

And we played around like that for the next few hours.

--------------

AWH MOMENTS :]