Confused

Infinitely Dangerous

 

I ejected the usb and ran out. I ran all the way downstairs to the lowest level. My heart was thumping in my ears. My brain was telling me it was impossible but my eyes were telling me that, the person I saw had to be him. When I finally ran to the spot where I saw him, the area was empty. I was panting not because I was tired but because my heart was still racing.

 
Someone grabbed my arm and I turned around. "Minji." Hoya's eyebrow furrowed. "Why were you running?" he asked, Myungsoo behind him. "I saw Sunggyu." I said and he blinked. "You saw hyung?" Myungsoo asked. "I did." I said. "We have to find him." I said and Hoya grabbed my arm more firmly. "Minji, I don't think you saw hyung. You need to take a deep breath." he said and I shook him off. "I saw him!" I said.
 
"Where did you see him?" Myungsoo asked more calmly. "On one of the monitors. He was down here. I saw him."  I said and looked down the corridor. Woohyun arrived and he threw a puzzled look at all of us. Myungsoo explained to them who I saw. "Minji, I don't think that was hyung. What would be be doing at the mall?" Sungyeol said and I glared at them. "If theres a chance he's alive, aren't we supposed to be happy?!" I asked.
 
"Minji, you haven't been getting enough sleep. You don't eat. You're really tired." Hoya said. "You're saying I'm hallucinating." I said in a flat voice. "No, it's not like that." Hoya said. "Then? I'm crazy? No, I know what I s-" and i felt a sharp pain on the back of neck and my world faded to darkness. 
 

 

When I came too, I was in Woohyun's room. He was asleep leaning on the headboard. I sat up slowly. His eyes fluttered and he opened them when he realized I was awake. "Who knocked me out?" I asked softly. "I did." he answered. "Why?" I asked. "You were raising your voice and becoming upset. the guards were going to hear us." he said softly. "Did you guys check out if it was really him?" I asked. "Myungsoo hacked into the systems but there wasn't anything. The security footage is missing from the time we were inside even though the virus wasn't activated yet."
 
"That's fishy." I said. "We're going to look into it Minji. Together. If he is alive, we all want to know." he said and I let my body relax. "Will you eat with me?" he asked. "You're just saying that to get me to eat." I said. "Smart as ever." he smirked. He held out a hand and I took it. We went to another room and the guys were already there and eating. They all smiled at me and I sat down. "Eat." Myungsoo urged and I picked up a spoonful of rice and chewed. It was then I realized how much I was running on my willpower alone. I started eating faster and Sungyeol laughed. "Chew Minji." he said and I did. Woohyun put more vegetables and beef on my plate and I just kept my head down and ate. The guys left one by one after they were done, and only Woohyun was with me. I put my spoon down and picked up the bowl to drink my soup.
 
"Are you feeling better now?" Woohyun asked. "Sorry." I said instead of answering his question.
"Why?" he asked softly. "Because of what I'm doing. I'm being selfish. You…Sunggyu." I said. "What if I let you be selfish?" he asked. "Hajima." I said looking him sternly in the eyes. He sighed. "I know you care. I know it. But you have to understand that there are some things that can't be rushed, and there are also some things that…won't happen." and I got up. "I need to be alone from now on." and turned to leave when he grabbed my hand. "Don't do this Minji. You're putting up walls where I worked hard to get through." he said his voice pained.
 
"Let's find Sunggyu." and he let go. "Ne. Let's find out if hyung is really alive." and he got up. "But you owe me this." and he leaned forward and kissed me before turning and leaving in a flash. I stood there slightly stunned. "Minji you idiot." I cursed at myself and went to get some rest before the mission. "Why are you so confused?"

((A/N: Double update :D, there might be another one coming your way ;]))