A drunken kiss

Infinitely Dangerous

 

“Eunji!” Woohyun and Sungyeol said and came over to give me a big hug. “Ah!”

“You guys are all sweaty!”

Then everyone started laughing including Pan ni. I pushed them off. “Ew! Go shower before you don’t get any food for tonight.” I said.

“Hyung, let’s go shower!” Sungyeol laughed and they slung their arms around each other.

“They’re just happy there’s going to be good food tonight.” Sunggyu smiled.

“Well you’re sweating too.” I said and grabbed a napkin off the table and wiped his forehead before I realized what I was doing.I threw a look at Pan ni and she used her hand to hide a smile. I stuffed the napkin into Sunggyu’s hand and went to the kitchen.“Pan ni, I thought we were going to make dessert!” I called and she came over.

“What dessert are you making.” Hoya said coming in too wiping the sweat off his neck with a towel.

“Uh cheesecake.” Pan ni answered. “Sounds good.” He smiled and left.

I sighed and got the cream cheese out of the fridge. “That was kinda cute.” Pan ni said. “It was not.” I bit out.

“They might manage to wear you down.” She smiled and I shrugged. “They’re just going to do the same for you too if that is the case.” I raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean?” she asked.

“Nothing.” I said putting the bottom crust in the pan and into the oven.

We heated up the stew and made some kimchi fried rice and stir fry noodles.

We set up the table as they finished showering and we all sat around opening the soju and pouring us all a shot. “To Eunji and Pan ni  in getting rid of those creeps.” Woohyun smiled and I threw back the shot.

I wondered if we were going to have to pretend that we were drunk soon. It kind of hurt the male ego when they got drunk before the women. But, then again the guys were all assassins so I suspected their ability to hold alcohol was good if not better than Pan ni and my own ability.

True to my suspicion we finished all the soju and the guys were still pretty okay. Of course they were a bit more relaxed now. I could imagine that they thought Pan ni and I were safe to relax around. I wish they could be right but we were as dangerous to them as any gun. One order from Shadow and we wouldn’t have a choice to kill them.

Pan ni was the first to pop open the vodka and poured the shots.

We were full now, most of the food gone and the more I drank the more I became upset. Looking at my wrist reminded me I was as much of a prisoner than someone behind bars. I didn’t want to feel so trapped and I hated myself for being stupid.

“Eunji?” Hoya asked and I looked up. “Why do you look sad?” he asked and all the guys stopped laughing at the funny story Sungjong has just told. “Nothing.” I said wiping away my tears.

“Well let me tell you something to make you laugh.” Woohyun said. “We once did a hidden camera on Dongwoo for his birthday when we went to Japan.” And then they all took turns telling Pan ni and I, bits and pieces of the story. At the end we were all laughing, even Dongwoo.

“Awh, you guys were so mean to your hyung.” Pan ni said giggling. “But I was happy afterwards.” Dongwoo smiled at her. “Hyung just loves us.” Sungjong said putting his arm around his shoulders.

Pan ni yawned. “I’m tired.” She said and her eyes closed and she leaned against Dongwoo’s shoulder and fell asleep. I watched her for a few seconds to see if she was acting but she really had knocked out.

“I’ll get Pan ni a blanket from the room.” And I got to my feet. I was a little wobbly on my feet, but I managed to get to the room. But, on the way out I tripped on the rug and pitched forward but someone grabbed my arm and I looked up to face Hoya.

“Eunji. Becareful. You worry me.” He said softly. “Ne.” I breathed. And then he leaned in and kissed me. I didn’t know what got into me because I started to kiss him back. I wrapped my hands behind his neck and he held me around the waist and pulled me closer.

One of his hands played with my hair and suddenly I kicked the blanket I dropped and came to my senses and pushed him away. We were both breathing hard in the dar,k but I knew he was looking straight at me. I didn’t say anything and picked the blanket up and went back outside to cover Pan ni. The guys were sprawled around each other, snoring softly. I sat back down. Woohyun opened an eye. “Aren’t you tired?” he asked. “I am.” I said. “I really am.” I avoided looking at Hoya when he came back to sit next to the other guys. I saw him take another shot and then he relaxed and fell asleep. Woohyun settled his head in my lap despite my quiet protests. “Oppa.” I whispered harshly but he pretended to be asleep. I sighed. I pinched his nose and he scrunched his face. I let go and smiled. “Pabo.” And I leaned back and dozed off as well.