Trag---

Infinitely Dangerous

 

I didn’t have anywhere else to go so I just went to the shooting range. I emptied magazine after magazine of bullets into the target.

“Celestia is calling a meeting.” A male voice said and whirled my gun still at the ready pointed at Daniel. My face didn’t change. It was cold, unfeeling. I already shut myself away.

“Where were you?” I asked. “With Celestia. She does have a bodyguard entourage, you know even though she can fight.” He said and I took note of that piece of info. But, then again it was obvious that my “mother” could fight. She wouldn’t be in the place she was now without slitting throats and kicking people’s ribs in.

I was surprised we walked back towards the infirmary but I really shouldn’t have been. Most of the guys were injured. I walked in behind Daniel and saw Celestia sitting with her legs crossed. I didn’t know the words to describe her expression. Anger? It was there. But there was something else.

“Well since everyone is finally here. Action needs to be taken. Unless you want to leave Woohyun, Dongwoo and Belle?” she asked like it was supposed to be considered.

“No ing way.” Sungjong said sitting up. He probably still felt guilty he was unable to help save his hyungs, but he had to realize a bullet in the side was lucky. He could have died.

“Why don’t you tell us who did this, because I think you know.” I said finally.

She looked away from the guys and her eyes met mine. “And how would you come to that conclusion?” she asked calmly, not a crack a in her composure.

“The way you are acting around us, the tone behind your words and most important the angry and vengeful expression you have on behind your calm.” And Daniel glared at me like I said something wrong.

“You wouldn’t be seeking revenge if you had no idea who it was, so who is it?” I asked, unflinching under her icy cold gaze. “That judge that was left alive, her name on the folder was in english, but her name is Choi Son mi, and she is the bastard daughter that my bastard father had. And she recently came in possession of whatever my father had secretly left behind, giving her the power to try to take on both Shadow and I.”

I was not expecting that. Not at all. It was already mind-blowing to find out I actually had a so called biological mother and now my so called aunt was out to kill us like a psychotic .

“That is why you wanted us to kill her so bad.” I said and she let out a small sigh. “That was probably the only time she would be slightly unprotected enough for you to kill her but you failed.” She closed her eyes.

“She has to die, if you did not already make that conclusion. Shadow and I may be at each other necks but we understand there is a balance to be kept. And she, Choi Son mi, threatens to overturn all of that.”

Daniel looked stoic. The guy’s expressions were hard. “Well every able bodied man who decides to go can go. I’m sure you are going.” She looked at me. “She probably wanted to take Woohyun and Sungyeol to bait you. But Myungsoo here prevented that.” She gave our sniper a nod.

“Why me?” I asked cautious. “Because she knows you’re my daughter and also the star assassin on Shadow’s empire.”

“Where is she?” I asked. Celestia pulled a small tablet out of the bag that was leaning against the leg of her chair. “Here is everything you need to know. I would go now. I imagine you would want to check on where your loyalties really lie.” And she got up. “Daniel. We need to work on rebuilding and recovery. Give me a report in twenty minutes on any and all information that might have been tapped or taken.” And she walked out.

“Well let’s go.” I said to Sunggyu. I didn’t relish the fact we would have to be together again but he was the only one uninjured.

“I’m coming too.” Hoya said trying to get out of the bed.

“Yeah, no.” I said shaking my head. “All of you are injured. If you get injured again, you will just slow us down. And if you use your assassin brain, you know that, dragging everyone down just decreases speed and efficiency.”

“Well maybe now I believe you are actually her daughter.” And I turned to see Daniel still there. “Shut the hell up.” I growled. “I will be nothing like her.” And I grabbed Sunggyu’s arm to pull him out of there. “Come back safe Minji.” I heard a familiar voice say and turned to see Sungyeol sitting upright on his bed. He still looked pale but his expression was determined.

“Nothing is guaranteed.” I said softly and the guys watched us as I left with Sunggyu. “I’m sorry.” Sunggyu said when he took us to the weapons room. “You don’t need to be. No one needs to understand what I’m thinking. It has always been like that.” I said grabbed four sets of knives to slip into my boots. Then I grabbed a special military belt and slipped two of my favorite guns into their places.

I grabbed the two wicked looking silver hair chopsticks and twirled my hair into a tight bun before sticking them in.

Sunggyu also took a similar amount of weapons and when we got into the car he swiped open the tablet. “Celestia had just recently told me. She had Belle bugged. The crystal necklace she wears is a tracking device.”

“No that I object, but why would Celestia do that?” I asked as he pulled out of the parking gate. “Belle had always followed Claire, and as you know Claire is…not very predictable.”

“That one way of putting it,” I remembered that murderous . I had the scars to show for it. 

----------------

Another letter gaisss. I think you can guess by now. I'll be updating in a few more minutes the next part so don't worry. no more waiting for this big scene. Or will you?~ haha i'm so evil