Falsely directed feelings

Infinitely Dangerous

 

He had no choice but to leave and Belle came over with a wicked looking knife.

“That was so cute how he was trying to defend you.” Belle said in her singsong voice.

“He can defend all he wants.” Was my reply.

“So you hate Dongwoo now, do you?” Daniel turned away from me and walked to Pan ni. Her eyes were glaring icily at him. “Yes. I can safely say I hate all of y-“ her words got cut off when in a flash Daniel moved his hand and a shallow cut appeared on her thigh and started to bleed.

Pan ni didn’t utter a word of pain. Her jaw just clenched.

“You should really control them. Or were the only person you can control are the devil pair. Claire and Belle.” I said and this time it wasn’t Daniel who moved. It was Belle who move and I felt a cut open on my shoulder and the clink of a knife as it hit the wall and fell to the floor.

“I wonder how confident you’ll be when I cut up your face. I can’t kill you but it doesn’t mean I can’t make you suffer.” She said and went to pick up a knife that looked like the one Daniel was holding. “Belle.” Daniel warned.

“Maybe Pan ni will talk when I give Minji a few new cuts.” She said her voice smooth. She walked over to me.  She pressed the knife flat against my thigh, running the cold metal along it. “So Pan ni, to repeat Daniel oppa’s question. Where are Shadow’s places of operation.” Her eyes went to Pan ni.

“You’re wasting your time.” I said. “I’m not going to tell you, because I don’t know.” Pan ni said and I let out a mental sigh of relief.

“Wrong answer.” Belle sliced twice along my thigh. I trembled with pain but I kept my mouth shut from screaming. The blood ran down my leg and dripped into the puddle of water on the ground.

Belle pocketed the knife and picked up the bucket and scooped up water from the nearby container and threw it straight at Pan ni. Pan ni sputtered a bit because she aimed the water at her face but she stayed quiet as water dripped down her hair and face.

“I don’t like you at all.” Belle tsked as she looked Pan ni up and down. “I don’t know why Dongwoo oppa has a soft spot for you.” She said tilting her head to one side. “Since you hate him now, you won’t mind if I help myself to oppa…right?” she laughed maliciously.

She was trying to get Pan ni to react to her taunting and I prayed to god that Pan ni could suppress it.

I saw the killing intent in Pan ni’s eyes but she stayed quiet.

“Belle, enough.” Daniel said who had stood on the side crossing his arms.

I didn’t know how long it went on. I just kept denying and saying no to Daniel. I don’t know how many times ice water got tossed at me and Pan ni or how many other cuts we got but I passed out in the middle of it all.

When I woke up again the room was empty of our captors. It was just Pan ni and I. She was out too. Dried blood caked our skin. My mouth felt dry. There were no windows so I couldn’t tell if it was day or night.

Then I heard the click of the door and goosebumps broke out on my skin. I felt like I was burning up.

It was Hoya and Dongwoo.

They came in with a big medicine chest. I made my eyes open wider and Hoya’s eyes met mine. He came over with a wet warm towel and started wiping my face and the other parts of dried blood. “Why did you come?” I asked softly. “Because.” Was his answer as he cleaned my cuts. Dongwoo was cleaning the cuts when suddenly Pan ni said something in her sleep. “Dongwoo.” She called his name and all three of us froze and looked at her. I saw the pain on Dongwoo’s face clear as day. He swallowed once and continued to fix Pan ni up.

“You’re going to get in trouble.” I said. “There is not point in cleaning us up. They’re just going to do it again.” I said weakly.

“Stop talking.” Hoya said. “I already feel like a ing failure that I can’t free you two. The more you remind me of the situation, the more I hate myself.” He said. “Hoya…” I said softly.

“The least we can do is to make sure you don’t die of an infection. They’ll figure out you have nothing to do with Shadow and then I’ll punch the lights our of every guy that captured you in front of the restaurant.”

I was about to say something when Pan ni stirred. Her eyes caught Dongwoo first and I saw her nostrils flare as she growled. “Don’t you ing dare touch me.” She said and he looked up with surprise and hurt in his eyes.

“Get the away from me. I don’t need your help. I don’t need your pity.” She spat at him but he just steeled his emotions and helped wrap up her cuts.

I saw a tear run down her cheek. The guys had to stand on chairs to be able to reach our faces and when Dongwoo was cleaning her face she kept trying to turn her head from him. “Pan ni.” He said sternly and cupped her face to make her look at him. “I love you.” He said and she froze. “I’m going to move heaven and earth to get you two out of here. Everyone of us agrees.” Dongwoo said and that is when I knew that the guys didn’t know.

They didn’t know we were the ones to fight them. They didn’t know we were the ones who kept botching their jobs. Pan ni must’ve realized it too. “I never took you for one to lie.” She said softly. “I’m not lying.” He said.

“Just leave.” Pan ni said turning away from him after he let go of her face.

“The others want to come but if we come all at once we’ll be discovered. “ Hoya said to me. “I hate myself for just standing by while you get hurt.” He said. “Stop.” I said voice hoarse. “Leave.” I said. “Now!” I said more loudly and Hoya and Dongwoo packed up and left with pain in their eyes.

 

------------------------------

I wanted listen to MBLAQ-Cry when i wrote the chapter :[ boooooooo