Conditions

Infinitely Dangerous

 

“Oh hell no!” Pan ni said standing up and Daniel who was quietly standing on the sides with a few other bodyguards all pulled their guns. She didn’t even flinch. “I’m not leaving here without Minji. It’s both of us go free, or none at all.” She said angrily.

“You think you are in a position to make any demands like that?” she asked in a calm voice.

“Then answer this, why do you want Minji for?” she asked and Celestia tilted her head to one side for a second.

“She needs training.” Was her reply. My eyes darted to her and Pan ni alternately. Pan ni’s jaw clenched. “She’s not going to betray Shadow.” She said.

“Maybe not right now, but I’m sure we can be convincing.” She said.

“It doesn’t matter. We both need to leave. What the hell is the point of letting only one of us go?” Pan ni asked.

“I’m doing that for her. I could kill you. Belle certainly has great interest in your demise, but I won’t.” Celestia looked at me.

Then I finally spoke. “If you expect me to recognize you as family you are the most sadly mistaken person I’ve ever seen.” I said and this actually was the first thing to show a small crack in her composure.

“So you’ve made the connection.” She observed curiously.

“I’m not stupid.” Was my reply.

“If you think you can stake some claim on me because of some blood relation then you are stupid.” I added and this is when she got up.

“I’m not going to allow my daughter to work for my enemy.” And that is when I laughed.

“Daughter? I’m not more your daughter then Daniel is your son.” I said. “My parents are dead. They were dead to me the moment I learned I was abandoned at the orphanage by the Sister. Feelings are for fools.”

“Is that why both of you try to manipulate the feelings of the boys? And is that why you two also fell in love with them?” she asked.

“It was a mission, nothing more.” Pan ni said tightly.

“Well you could go back naturally to their side. They never need to know that you betrayed them, lied to them and manipulated their feelings to a different level.” Celestia said.

“Which reminds me. They need to be punished.” Something dark flashed behind her eyes. “Being manipulated so easily. I’m disappointed in them. They usually perform so well.” She smiled without humor and my blood boiled.

“Don’t you ing dare touch them.” I said and she laughed. “Not as unaffected as you make yourself out to be, Minji.”

Then she shrugged. “Well the decision needs to be made. Pan ni may go, as long as you stay.” She stated the terms again.

“Or you can sign to do ten missions for me.” She added after a note of pause.

“Ten? Done over the span of?” I asked.

“Whenever I need you. You listen to ever instruction. You do everything necessary. Even if you get seriously injured in the process.” She said her voice cold.

“That's no different than using her as a killing machine.” Pan ni said. “Isn’t that what assassins are? Killing machines. If Minji refuses to join me and mine, then I will wring every use out of her.” She said unflinchingly.

I scoffed. “Oh thanks, mother.” I said in a scathing sarcastic tone. “But.” I said serious again. “I will stay as Pan ni is freed unharmed in anyway.”

And that is when Pan ni flipped out. She reached over and grabbed the front of my dress. “Are you ing psychotic?”

I eased her fist open and moved back. “No.” I answered. “But if one of us gets to live, it is going to be you.” I said.

Pan ni scoffed in disbelief. “I don’t need you to be all noble and self sacrificing. Who the do you think you are?”

“You can say whatever you want. I’ll do my missions, and I’ll be free.” I turned to Celestia. “Correct?” and she nodded. “If you were to survive, then I don’t see why not.” She smiled.

“My conditions are, they can not be directly or indirectly causing damage to Shadow’s operation in any way.” And she laughed.

“That's fine. I will find other ways. Now say your goodbyes. They might be the last ones. Minji needs to start training right away for the things I need her to do.” Celestia said and gave a signal and two guys came to surround Pan ni.

“Minji, don’t do this.” She said and I looked away. “Tell the guys I died.” I said and Celestia made a amused sound. “That won’t be necessary. The ones you are training with will be the boys.” My eyes widened.

“Yes, MInji. Agreeing to my terms means, everything I say goes.” She said. “Then I’ll stay too.” Pan ni said and Daniel laughed this time. “If you are of no use in giving information. Celestia doesn’t want to use you.” He said. “And unless you had a change of heart to reveal everything you know about Shadow, I suggest you take what you have just received. Being able to live longer.” And Pan ni growled. “I think Minji wants to kill you first, but I think we’ll have to duke it out for the honors of slitting your throat.” And he smiled. “Well I’ll be waiting then, Pan ni.” And the guys grabbed her arms to fold behind her and blindfolded her.

“Minji.” She said my name once again before she was at the door. “Don’t die.” And they took her out.

---------------------------------

Oh noes D: