Don't make my life harder

Infinitely Dangerous

 

I sighed. “Pan ni, I really want to be alone for now. You can go back to my room.” I said and I followed the mental map in my head to the pantry again. I got a pack of ice to ice my wrist and sat thinking about what I was going to do about fighting Dongwoo hand to hand.

I was hurt, he wasn’t, even though I didn’t want to admit it. This was the most my body had taken in two short days.

“Is this yours?” I suddenly heard a voice through my thoughts and Sungyeol was standing in front of me, putting something on the table. It was the Infinite necklace he gave me. It had been too conspicuous to wear around my neck so I double looped it around my ankle. I didn't think that it would fall. I didn’t think that Sungyeol would be the one in front of me.

“I…no.” I denied and I saw Sungyeol’s features change. “You’re such a dirty liar.” And my eyes met his. “I picked it up right after our fight. None of the guys know except me, I know for a fact I gave this to Eun-Minji.” He corrected himself like he was still getting used to the fact my name was a lie.

“It doesn’t belong to me.” I repeated and he tried to reach over to me. I knew in that moment that he was trying to see behind my mask. “Hold on.” I said grabbing his wrist. “Why should I?” he demanded. “I know where she is.” And his eyes widened. “Where the is she?” he asked. “I need to blindfold you to take you to her.” I said and he deliberated. “In this compound?” he asked and I nodded. He gave a grudging nod and I blindfolded him. I took his hand and led him to another place I remembered. The greenhouse. It beats me who had time to garden but it was a good place. I sat him down on the marble bench and he protested. “What the hell are you planning, if you lie to me, I swear I w-“ and he was cut off because I pulled down my mask and I kissed him.

Very, Very slowly he responded to me and his hand came to cradle the back of my head. Kissing him was sweet, warm and the little bit of comfort I finally found in this dreary situation. But I knew this kiss would be cut short. Because I would do it. I raised a hand and because he couldn’t see I knocked him out with a quick hit the back of his head. He pitched forward and I caught him, laying him down on the bench. I took the necklace from his pocket. “I’m sorry Sungyeol.” I said and I ran back to the room. “Pan ni, keep this for me.” I tossed her the necklace and she caught it. “Isn’t this…?” there was a question in her voice.

“Yes. And only if I don’t have it, will no one will believe Sungyeol.”

“I wish we could just leave so we don’t have to keep doing this to the guys.” Pan ni said looking at her feet. “Don’t get soft Pan ni…or are you worried that I’ll hurt Dongwoo when I fight him?” I asked and Pan ni looked up. “No…I don’t care.”

“You’re a dirty liar.” I said and I left the room and went to the pantry to grab some food and water to keep in the room if Pan ni was going to be staying with me.

“Hey.” I whirled around, half expecting to see Sungyeol but it was Dongwoo. I blinked. “How is Pan ni doing?” he asked hesitantly. “Fine. She’s fine.” I said picking up the things. “Has she been talking to you?” he asked.

“She doesn’t know where that girl you guys are looking for is, stop pestering her!” I said agitated and he took a step back. “That's not it, I really care about her…but she’s so mad at me. I don’t even think she wanted to see me. I accidently ran into her one night.”’

I sighed. “Women are complicated.” I said and he gave a short laugh. “That is true.”

“Pa ni does care about you.” I said and I knew Pan ni would murder me in my sleep for that line. Dongwoo smiled and it was the most natural and happy thing I’ve seen in a while.

“Thank you.” He said. “But you can thank me for not going easy in the fight.” He nodded. “I never was.” He said and I laughed. “That is good to hear.” And Dongwoo laughed.

------------------------

Some yeollie action <3 :] haha