I remember?

Infinitely Dangerous

"I said I want to rest!" Sunggyu said putting the pillow over his ears. "I don't want to hear anymore of this bull." he said. I sighed and looked at everyone else. "Did you prepare what I asked?" I looked at Sungjong and he nodded and handed me a remote. I clicked it and the tv came on in the room and it started to play the music videos and music show performances of them as a group and I put down the remote. "Let's go."

 
"Shut that off." Sunggyu said quickly. "No." I said watching him. "You may refuse to believe any and all of this but we are telling the truth and you need to know that." and I put down the remote and left with the guys. "Do you want to eat. I think we're going to head out of the compound and eat someplace." Sungyeol said. Woohyun looked at me. "I don't really have an appetite…." I looked to the ground. "Come anyway. We'll get Soju." Myungsoo said. "yah!" Woohyun punched him in the shoulder lightly. "Good idea." I said. "Gaja!" I linked arms with Sungjong and Myungsoo and we walked out. 
 
The guys kept putting things on my plate to eat but I knocked back a shot of soju. "Minji, stop drinking." Woohyun chided and I moved his hand away from my glass. "You guys are all here. I'm not going to get into trouble. Just let me do this." I slurred and he sighed. I drank to the point where I laid my head on the table. Woohyun picked me up and brought me to the car. I relaxed against him, and his arm was wound tightly around me. "You hold me like I'm going somewhere." I said softly. He was surprised I was still conscious and looked at me, eyes dark. "You're like shadow Minji. You're always headed somewhere even when you don't intend to." he said and I didn't understand what he meant but I didn't have any more strength and just fell asleep against him. 
 
I woke up in Woohyun's bed but no one else was in the room. I cradled my head and got up to wash my face.
I heard yelling in the hallways when I left the room. "What happened?" I quickened my pace into a jog and got to the guys. Sunggyu has been yelling for you." Myungsoo said. "Really?" I asked blinking.
 
"Yes." Sungyeol said. "I'll go see him." I said and moved past them to get into the room. Woohyun grabbed my wrist. "What is it?" I asked. "Just…be careful." and I nodded before going into the room. Sunggyu stop struggling against his binds when he said me. "Minji." he breathed my name and this was the first time since we saw him again where he said my name without scorn. My heart lurched painfully in my chest.
 
"I think I'm starting to remember." he said when I came closer. I sat down by his bedside. "I'm sorry." he said quietly closing his eyes. "It's okay." I said. "Everything is okay now that you are here and not there. And you are getting better." I said. Then I reached over and unbuckled his wrist and the door burst open. "Minji!" Woohyun shouted me name. "It's fine!" I said back and Sunggyu stayed still while I undid the rest of his restraints. He sat up on the bed and then he slowly stood up. His eyes were on mine even though the members were warily looking at him. They wanted their leader back but I understood their worry. But I knew that Sunggyu was going to be okay.
 
Sunggyu reached for me and I stood still. Sunggyu leaned down and kissed me softly. Then his hand went to cradle the back of my head and he intensified the kiss. I laid a hand on his chest, tentatively. But suddenly Sunggyu was off me and Woohyun pushed him against the bed and cuffed him. "Woohyun!" I growled at him. "You might believe that he's back in no time at all but he still needs to be under surveillance." he said. "Is that really the reason?!" I asked him raising my voice. "Yes!" He said through gritted teeth. "Liar." I said to him and he let go to Sunggyu and stood in front of me staring down at me.
 
"Yes, I'm jealous. I'm so ing jealous that you would let him kiss you when he's still dangerous. You would trust him with everything even though he's not all back. But more importantly I'm caring about everyone's safety." He said at the end and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. "Let me go!" I said as he dragged me into his room. He closed the door and he pushed me against the door and came close to my face. "Minji, you need to stay completely clear headed about this." he said. "I am!" I shouted and shoved him away from me. "No you aren't!" he yelled at me. "Don't tell me you don't trust Sunggyu!" I shouted back. "I don't trust him as he is now!" he growled. "You're the one being blinded, because you're jealous! Just like all the times before!" I said to him and turned to the door.  And he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a rough kiss. I pushed against him but he held onto me and I felt my back hit the wall. He made me tilt my head up to stay lip locked and I kept trying to pushed against him but I started to give up after a while. Because I did love Woohyun and I knew what he was feeling.
 
My hands traced up his abs and chest and helped him pushed his jacket off. He pulled my sweater over my head. His lips never left my skin even though we weren't kissing anymore. His hands moved to the waistband of my jeans and I grabbed his wrists. "Woohyun." I breathed. "What? Are you going to say you don't want me?" he asked. "God. Stop being a ing . If I didn't love you we wouldn't even be in this kind of pain." I said panting.
 
"Then why are we stopping?" he asked. "Because the guys are going to be looking for us. And your best friend is still in need of our help." Woohyun sighed and stepped away. My hands were still around his wrists. "I'm sorry Minji." he raked his hands through his hair. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Woohyun hyung! Sunggyu hyung says he's going to tell us where Choi Son Mi is."
 
Woohyun grabbed my sweater off the ground and I put it back on even though I was not cold anymore.
 
He opened the door. "Let's go." he said in a serious voice and his eyes met mine. "Yes. That is going to die." I said promise in my voice. 

((A/N: Has sunggyu really started to regain his memory?! What do you think? :3 I know I'm such a tease. And I'm evil haha))