I don't care

Infinitely Dangerous

 

The Next Day~

I woke up and Pan ni was reading a book. “You should have woke me up.” I said rubbing my eyes. “Didn’t matter. I can’t sleep.” She said and closed her book. “Now let’s go make breakfast.” She said we went to wash up and she started helping me in the kitchen putting together the ingredients for French toast.

“Dongwoo oppa, can you get me a towel for my face?” I heard Belle’s voice and I threw a look at Pan ni. Her smile never faltered as she beat the eggs for the egg bath. But her whisking got a smidge more forceful.

“Here you go.” I heard Dongwoo’s voice. I peered into the living room and Hoya was sleeping on the couch. “Watch it. Don’t exert yourself.” Pan ni said miming the knife to gut action. I threw her an annoyed look. “I heal fast.” I said and she made a face. “Why are you two making faces at each other this early in the morning, am I allowed to join?” Sungyeol made a funny face. “Yah!” Sunggyu whacked him on the back of the head. “You’re image.” Sungyeol rubbed the back of his head. “I just want to make Eunji and Pan ni laugh.” He smiled and I laughed. “Job well done.” I winked at him and Sunggyu pouted slightly. “Alright, alright, guys get out.” Pan ni said as she soaked the pieces of bread. “Pan ni.” Dongwoo came into the kitchen. “Are you alright?” he came and grabbed her arm gently.

“I’m fine.” She said coolly. He was about to say something else but Belle came into the kitchen. “Oppa, let’s wake up Hoya oppa too.” And grabbed Dongwoo’s arm pulling him out of the kitchen. “Wait Belle, Pan ni.”he got out before he was taken to the living room.

“Hoya oppa. Wake up for breakfast.” Belle said shaking Hoya. I pretended not to hear. Pan ni also went on without any hint of discomfort and set the table. I sprinkled powdered sugar on all the slices and Pan ni and I sat down to eat. The guys joined in. “Here you go Belle.” Sunggyu said taking a piece of her and felt the muscle in my cheek twitch for a second.

“Dongwoo oppa, could you take me to that patbingsoo place, like last time later?” Belle asked. Dongwoo blinked. “Ne.” and he threw a glance at Pan ni. She smiled at him and popped a piece of French toast in .

“Ah Dongwoo hyung is still your favorite isn’t he?” Sungjong commented chuckling. “Of course. He’s my prince.” Belle said and I almost gagged.

Dongwoo scratched the back of his head. “I’m not that great.” He said. “I think you’re cute.” Belle smiled. “Ah Belle.” He sighed looking pained. “I’m done eating.” Pan ni said and stood up with her plate when she had half her toast left. Without another words she went to wash her plate. I saw Belle’s eyes follow her and a smile stretched her lips. Then her eyes settled on me and I saw it then. Anger and hatred, very evident but unbelievably well masked.

I got up too. “I’m done too.” I said and went to wash my plate. “Pan ni.” I said and she didn't look up. “It’s a mission.” She whispered to me and I sighed as she went back into the room.

Woohyun came next to wash his plate and I tried to take it from him but he didn’t let go so I looked up from my soapy hands and he was watching me intensely.

“What?” I asked and grabbed the plate from his hands in a jerk and started washing it. “Are you mad at me?” he asked. I looked up confused. “Shouldn’t I be asking you that question?” I said eyebrows furrowing in annoyance. “What’s gotten into you?” I said finishing up the plate and putting it aside. He opened his mouth as if to say something but then he sighed and walked away.

“Coward.” I mumbled after he was gone. “It’s not nice to call the oppa’s names behind their backs.” A bell like voice suddenly chimed out. Belle stepped out from the side and walked into the kitchen. “Well touché, because you’re not very nice either.” I said. She leaned against the counter cocking her head to the side. “I’m sure you are wondering why I didn’t just flip and sic the boys on you, it would have been easy enough.” She said watching me as carefully as I watched her. “Well why didn’t you?” I asked. “Because both of you are going to die. Daniel will make sure of it.” she smiled like she was talking about the weather. “Daniel can go shove it where the sun doesn’t shine.” I said coolly. “Oh I’m going to enjoy what’s in store for you two.”

And she pushed off from the counter.

“Don’t pretend to act all cute around them. You are a vicious .” I said and she moved and she hit me just above me knife wound. I gasped in pain and went down. “Watch your words. I knew them much longer than you.” She said snickering.

“I have a bone to pick with your friend, and I’ll make I’m the one who comes out on top.” I grit my teeth against the pain and banged my elbow into her shin while I was still down and she cursed, knees buckling.

She tried to hit me and I was ready to counter when Sunggyu walked in. “Why are you two are the ground?” he asked and we both got up straightening. My side was throbbing now. She better of not popped my stitches. “Oh Unni just dropped something and I was helping her pick it up.” Belle smiled at Sunggyu. My hand wanted to go and cradle my side but I stopped myself. There was no reason to show Belle that I was in pain. “Ah gwenchana Belle. I don’t need any help. I’m almost done.” I took the plate from Sunggyu and washed it.

Belle threw me a look and left before Sunggyu.

“Gwenchana?” Sunggyu asked coming over to gently touch my shoulder. “I am.” I smiled at him trying to shove pain in some corner of my brain where I didn’t have to feel it.

He hugged me to him gently and I relaxed a little. “I was so surprised when you and Pan ni just left without telling us.” He whispered. “I told Woohyun oppa.” I mumbled.

He kissed the top of my head softly. “Are you two hurt badly from the car accident?” he asked taking a small step back to examine me. I shook me head. “Not really.” I said and I he smiled. “Alright. We’re leaving to go practice and Belle is coming to watch. So will you and Pan ni be alright?” he asked. “Ne.” I said and he gave me another hug before he went to change and meet the other guys. “You’re still wearing it.” I heard Sungyeol’s voice when I was fixing the couch. I reached up to my neck, my fingers running along the Mobius symbol. “Yes.” I smiled. I always felt comfortable around Sungyeol because he never pressured me in anyway and he was also so happy.

He smiled along with me. “It looks more beautiful on your neck.” He said softly taking a step towards me. “So just the necklace is beautiful?” I asked teasingly. He gaped. “No, you’re beautiful.” He said and I blinked. “Sungyeol time to go.” I heard Woohyun call and we both straightened. He gave me a sad smile. “See you soon Eunji.” He went over to put on his shoes and my eyes met Woohyun’s. I couldn’t read what he was thinking. Pan ni walked out of the room the same time as Dongwoo passed by Woohyun’s door and he caught her arm steadying her. I could tell Pan ni’s breathing changed slightly as she tried to avoid looking into his eyes. “Pan ni.” I read his lips. “You can let go of me now.” She said. “I want to talk to you.” He said smiling just slightly. “Just us two.” She was about to reply when Belle came out of nowhere. “Oppa.” She said hooking her arm in the crook of his elbow. “Time to go.” She smiled. “Belle, I’m busy.” He said. “Humph!” she said and Dongwoo sighed. “Ne. Ne. Let’s go.” He gave another look at Pan ni and she jerked out of his grasp and turned away. He opened his mouth but she stopped him. “I don't want to talk to you.” She said and came to the couch and flipped on the television, her face impassive.

-------------------

Are you feeling for Pan ni and Dongwoo? :[