I want revenge

Infinitely Dangerous

 

Hey guys, really sorry for not updating in so long. SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK. But i think now that i started again, I can keep going. I won't make you guys wait long :]

 

You need to eat.” He said. I nodded and took a few small bites. “Don’t make me go all ‘I want to shove this plate in your face’ mode.” He said and I hit his elbow. “Don’t you dare.” I said relaxing a bit.

This was good. If I kept myself busy, I had less time to think to myself.

I finally finished eating and Woohyun insisted on washing the plate so I just sat there not knowing what to do with myself, listening to Woohyun hum. He said it was “Dasi Dorawa.”

I felt myself zoning out when suddenly the doorbell rang. I grabbed a gun from underneath the island and went to the door. Woohyun grabbed my arm. “Taemin said he was going to be back with Pan ni, Minji, don’t need to point a gun at them.” He said softly. I blinked at him. “Ne…” I said dropping my hand.

Woohyun went to open the door and Taemin glared at him as he walked in. I didn’t even have the energy to tell him off. Woohyun never did anything bad, except care. Caring was bad. Caring ripped your inside to shreds. And only when someone learns the hard way, will they truly understand.

Pan ni came in after him looking exactly how I felt. There was bags under her eyes like she couldn’t sleep either and she was paler than usual. She looked up at me and then she went forward and hugged me. I hugged her back. Only we truly understand what we lost. They weren’t just mentors, trainers and teachers, they were like our family. Our only family.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly. No tears would be shed anymore if I could stay in control.

“I was going to handle everything if you could not come back.” Pan ni said when we sat down. It was still kind of mid afternoon but when Pan ni grabbed a bottle of vodka from the freezer, I just grabbed a glass. “Minji.” Woohyun tried to stop me and I glared at him. “Woohyun. Stop. I know what I’m doing. If you don’t I’m going to kick you out.” I said and he sighed. “I’m just worried about you.” He said. “You don’t need to bother yourself with that.” Taemin bit out and I threw him a look.

“Stop Tae.” I said. “I’ll kick you out if you keep doing that too.” And he looked away, annoyed.

Knocking back a shot, Pan ni gave a heavy sigh. “Alright, I’m almost done going through Ethan’s things. We already know who they left everything they own to.”

“Us.” We both said at the same time and the atmosphere got heavy. We didn’t have a high life expectancy, our field of work that is…so wills were made as soon as we started our career and updated as we went.

“Melina always wanted something simple.” I said. “Ethan as well.” Pan ni was suddenly quiet.

“Did Mels say anything?” I asked softly. “When we got out, Mels was still breathing…if you could call it that. She kept saying your name.”

and I felt a prickling feeling in my eyes.

“She said, you will know what to do when the time comes.” Pan ni said her voice cracking a little.

“I do. I’m going to murder that . There won’t be enough of her left to be buried or cremated.” I said seriously and I think that even scared Taemin and Woohyun.