Stronger bonds

Infinitely Dangerous

 

I was literally going to go crazy if the guys kept doing that. Shoulders slumping I put away the cup and went back to Woohyun’s room which had become my room but the door was locked. I knocked and a few seconds later Woohyun opened it. “Hi.” He smiled and went past him to push him out playfully and close the door so I could be alone.

Then I got serious. There must’ve been a reason he was closing the door. Gingerly, I went to move the loose floorboard and pressed the switch. The screens were on this time and they were showing different sections of blueprints to a building. I realized it was the condo complex. My eyes scanned the print and there were a few red dots already placed in a few places.

“These are where they’re going to be…” I said touching the screen.

I looked at the paperwork on the table and started to see if I could find out what exactly what they were planning. I was reading over some documents when someone knocked. “.” I cursed under my breath and pressed the close button. I messed up my hair and grabbed a stuffed bear and tucked it in the crook of my elbow before opening the door.

It was Sungyeol. He saw me and he laughed. “Aigoo.” He reached out to smooth out my hair and I ducked my head and brushed his hands away. “I was napping.” I said smoothing down the rest of my hair. “Something wrong?” I asked.

“No, I just was wondering if you want to grab something to eat with me. I know a really nice kimchijigae place.” He smiled. I blinked at him. “Can Pan ni come too?” I asked and I saw his smile falter for a split second and but he smiled again.

“Of course! Let’s go get her.” He said and we went to get Pan ni but she was sleeping curled up on Dongwoo’s bed. He was reading on an ipad leaning against the wall near her. He saw Sungyeol and me and smiled. “Shh, Pan ni just fell asleep. She seemed really tired.” He said.

I sighed. “Ara, I’ll just talk to her later.” I said and I really had no choice but to leave with Sungyeol. Somehow it was a lot easier to talk to him. He was laidback and easy going. I spied two necklaces on his chest when we sat down to eat.

“Awh that’s cute. You’re wearing the Mobius strip.” I smiled. He chuckled. “We’re Infinite after all.”

I titled my head curiously to side. “What is the other necklace?” I asked. I daringly reached over to pull it out behind his cardigan and I saw him blush slightly. “A gun.” I said sitting back down.

“Oh yeah, I kinda like guns.” He said smiling. “I hope you’re not planning to shoot anyone.” I said in a joking tone.

“A pretty girl like you? No.” he chuckled. I rolled my eyes. “Let’s just eat.” We ordered food and were eating in a quiet silence. He picked up some kimchi and put it on my soup. I laughed smacking his hand playfully. “I have a lot of kimchi already!” I whined. He laughed. “More is better!” he protested.

It was probably the most carefree dinner I had in a while and we got a few things to go to bring back for the other guys. “Did you have fun?” Sungyeol asked. “Yes. The food was yummy.” I smiled slightly. He suddenly reached behind my head and he pulled out a small flower.

I started to laugh. “How long did you practice that?” I asked. “A long time.” He said exaggerating his words with his tone. “Thank you.” I said taking the flower and playing with it in my hands. I looked up and my eyes caught a familiar form of a woman at the end of the street on the other side. She was wearing a malicious smile. Claire…

I grabbed Sungyeol’s arm so he wouldn’t notice her when he looked around. I was sure that he knew Claire too. He was too focused on me touching his arm that he didn’t look anywhere else. “Let’s get back faster.” I said and we walked a bit faster. It was easier for Sungyeol because he was so tall.

When we got back the guys were starting to eat dinner. We put down the kimchi jigae and L laughed. “My favorite.” He said. I raised a curious eyebrow and sat down behind them on the couch. “Myungsoo ate kimchi jigae, only kimchi jigae for over a year.” Sunggyu said and the others laugh.

“It was only a few months.” He pouted. Woohyun patted his back. “It was over a year.” He choked slightly and sighed. “Ne.” he said defeated.

Pan ni laughed. “Well you look like you slept well.” I said and it was her turn to almost choke on a piece of kimchi. “Ne.” she said forcing a smile at me. Dongwoo smiled at our pass and I winked at him.

“Eunji, you got something in your eye?” Woohyun said looking serious and nudging me and I blushed. He winked at me and I pushed his face away. “Good job.” Hoya laughed and gave me a high five.

“We need to go out tonight for a schedule.” Sunggyu said when we were cleaning up. “Oh, Pan ni and I are going to go watch a movie and make walk around and shop.” I said. “Becareful.” He said looking at me seriously. I looked away. “We’ll be fine.” I said and turned back to him to give him a smile.

He nodded, satisfied.

-------------------

Yeollie :]