Accepting

Infinitely Dangerous

My eyes felt heavy and swollen even as I opened them. But I finally felt like I was safe for once because Woohyun had never let go of
me. His breath tickled my nose but he was still asleep. I considered slipping out, but we were close to each other, I was pretty sure I was going to wake him up if I moved too much. I knew I fell asleep for at least a few hours but I was still tired. There was just too much on my mind and everything seemed to weigh on my heart. Where was the cold hearted assassin that could kill five or ten people without batting an eyelash. I wanted to find her again because I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take caring for them anymore. But part of me didn't want to let anything go. No. I never wanted to let anything go again.

It almost seemed like Woohyun could read my thoughts because he stirred and his eyes fluttered open. Our eyes met at once. I expected to be pushed away. I expected to get yelled at.  I expected him to fight what he actually wanted to do and tell me to get the out of his room. But instead, he moved one of his hands and titled my chin up and he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer as he kissed me. There was a desperation in the way we kissed each other that was never there. It didn't belong there but there was. Did I believe he loved me? Yes. I did. And I couldn't deny that I didn't feel for him but was I just trying to fill the empty void Sunggyu had left? I didn't want to do that to Woohyun. It wasn't fair to him.
 
But it became harder to stop as we went on. He moved so that he was on top of me but using his elbows to support his weight. His mouth was demanding but still gentle. I hooked a leg around his waist, my hips trying to match his when my shoulder screamed in pain. My eyes burst open and I stopped the kiss, panting. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Shoulder." I muttered and he moved immediately and helped me sit upright. "You didn't pop a stitch. So it's still good." he said when he looked. Then he turned his face and we were face to face again. "I'm waiting for it." I suddenly said without thinking. "What are you waiting for?" he asked softly his eyes running over my face again and again.
 
"Your regret." I answered and his body stiffened. "I don't want to regret it." he said. "I don't want to hurt you to make myself feel better anymore." he said. "Because I feel just as bad."
"I do…love Sunggyu." I suddenly said and I wish that maybe…maybe I had held off on saying that. "I know. But you love me too." he said softly.
When I didn't answer and just stared at him he cradled the back of my neck and kissed me again.
Suddenly a loud knock came from the door and we untangled from each other in a heartbeat. "It's Daniel. Meeting in five." he said and left. We got out of bed and washed up. I walked with Woohyun to the conference room and the second we were in the door Hoya punched Woohyun. "What are you doing?!" I yelled. Hoya grabbed the front of Woohyun shirt with both hands. "We haven't even found hyung's body yet, and you are already making a move on the girl he loves? I know you are a flirt on stage but don't do that here." and I ignored the protest of my shoulder and pushed them apart.
 
"Hoya! It's not like that!" I said. "Sure looks like that to me." and he glared and went to the other side of the room to join Dongwoo. "Are you okay?" I asked Woohyun. "Fine." he said and went to sit down. I sighed and went to sit down with Myungsoo. He patted my knee gently under the table. "Thank you." I said softly. "Just don't make rash decisions." he said with a small nod of his head.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
????? POV
I couldn't open my eyes because of the bright light. Everything hurt. I could barely form any coherent thoughts about my location or whether I was dreaming or not before I felt something thin and cold slide into my arm and my world fade back to darkness.
 
 
 
 
(A/N: Please comment what you think :D And OOOHHHHH mysterious unknown POV. Who could it be?)