Sneaking around...?

Infinitely Dangerous

 

The next morning, I checked my bandages and Melina helped me re-bandaged before dropping me off a few blocks away from the Infinite dorm. I rang the door bell a few times and Woohyun came to open the door, running a hand through his messy bedhead and with is eyes half closed. He straightened when he realized it was me.

“Eunji-sshi.” Are you okay?” he asked tilting his head to look at the bandage on my upper arm. I wore short sleeves on purpose. “I’m fine. Just really tired. I haven’t slept.” He helped take my duffel bag and I used the wall for support until I got to the couch and eased down on it. I wasn’t faking the soreness exactly. My body was still sore from the beating I took and the icy dive.

“What happened?” he asked sitting down next to me. “I met my sister in Busan and I was taking her to the bus stop when we got chased and attacked. He swung a knife at me and I dodged but he knicked me with his knife. We got away and she’s safe now.” I said.

“You are too.” He said. I nodded and let my eyelids droop down as I fell and leaned on him pretending to fall asleep. He let out a sound of surprise, but he relaxed a bit.

“Hyung! You got to make breakfast!” I heard someone call and I opened my eyes immediately straightening like I was embarrassed.

Hoya came out from the room and he stopped and smiled when he saw me. “You’re back.” Then he frowned looking at my injury. I explained to him the way I explained to Woohyun. “I wish I was there to chase them off.” He muttered. I smiled. “I’m fine.” Assuring him. Woohyun threw a look at Hoya before going to make breakfast. He made omelets and soon all the guys gathered around to eat. They seemed happy to see me so I was sure that my cover wasn’t blown.

The guys had to go to a schedule and told me not to worry and stay in the dorm. I thanked them sincerely for their hospitality as they left. Once I saw their company van pull out of the garage and disappeared down the street I got to work. I went into Sunggyu’s room first and started going through the things carefully. I tried to move as quickly as possible through all their rooms. I saved Woohyun’s room for last because it was right in the middle of the dorm and I was knocking on the floorboards when I heard a hollow one. I blinked and tried again to confirm and the sound was hollow.

So I felt around the edges and pried up the board and saw a button. Pressing it, Woohyun’s bookshelf suddenly moved to reveal a wall that was filled with monitors, off right now and a bunch of files carefully and neatly organized. I started skimming through things as fast as I could. I needed to find out what exactly was each of their skills. I let out a sound of happiness when I found something. Of course no one would ever conveniently make up a profile of all of them for me. But this was one of their recent missions and it had exactly where everyone would be situated and from that information I could deduct that Sunggyu definitely called most of the shots. Hoya and Dongwoo were close contact fighters. L was the sniper. Sungyeol was really good with guns. Sungjong was good with knives. I was reading where Woohyun was situated when I heard the elevator. “.” I cursed and quickly put everything like I found it and shut the secret space and grabbing one of the stuffed animals I’m sure a fan gave him, I hopped into Woohyun’s bed and pretended to be asleep.

I heard the door unlock and lone footsteps. “Eunji-sshi?” I heard someone call me and the sound of steps moved around before coming into the room. I stirred and my eyes opened to see Woohyun. I could demand why he was back, but I settled for “Omo, you’re back already? Where are the others?"  "We have different schedules after the radio show and I’m free now so I came back to sleep a bit.”

“I’m sorry I woke you up this morning.” I frowned. “Ani, we all had to get up anyway.” He said. “Oh, I’m on your bed aren’t I? The couch was hurting my back so I wanted to sleep on a softer bed. I’m sorry.” I moved to get up.

“Ah it’s fine. You can stay here and rest. You look exhausted. Here, let me just grab a pillow and I’ll take the couch.” He probably didn’t mean to, but he leaned forward to grab an extra pillow from behind me and that action brought our faces really close.

He paused looking into my eyes. For once, I wasn’t exactly sure what I should do. Do I try something now to get at least his trust for me more solid? Or should I pretend I’m some bashful girl?

I really hated beating around the bush, so I leaned forward and kissed him. I honestly had to it admit, it was pleasant. His hand dropped from the pillow behind me and moved to the back of my neck to pull me closer. Well since I was kissing him anyway I should go all out on my acting. I wrapped my arms behind his neck and continued to kiss him gently.

His hands weren’t grabby or anything, he moved them to my waist and that is when I felt it was far enough and broke away breathing hard. “Mianhe!” I said and got off the bed running to the bathroom and looking the door.

“Phew.” I let out a sigh of relief. I looked into the mirror and my cheeks were flushed and my lips were slightly swollen. Dammit, I enjoyed that way more than I should have. I needed to remind myself of my mission and of my job. Those came before anything and everything.

“Eunji?” Woohyun knocked the door. I ran a hand through my hair and steeled myself to face him. I opened the door and was about to say something when he cut me off. “I’m the one that should be sorry. I’m like taking advantage of you when you’re hurt still. Please forgive me.” He said sincerely.

“Aniyo.” I shook my head. “I’m sorry.” Then we looked at each other and laughed. “Well let me make you food. I’m a good cook you know.”

“Well let me help.” I smiled and we both went into the kitchen getting stuff together for two bowls of gourmet ramyeon.

I knew he trusted me then. And I sighed mentally. I needed all of them to trust me.

We ate in front of the television and then Woohyun fell asleep on my lap. I sighed and found myself playing with his soft hair.

After a while the guys came back. I made a gesture for them to be quiet. “Don’t worry about Woohyun hyung. You need to drag him out of bed to get him to wake up.” Sungjong smiled. “I heard that.” Woohyun opened one eye and he smiled at me.

“Since you are awake, my legs are falling asleep. I have to get up.” I said gently. He sat up. “Mian.” I laughed. “It’s okay.”

“But that was comfortable for me.” He winked and I rolled my eyes.

“How are you feeling?” Sunggyu asked sitting down with an apple. “Better. I got some sleep before Woohyun oppa came back.”

“Oppa. I like the sound of that.” And I blushed. “I’d be calling Sunggyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa and Hoya oppa, Sunyeol oppa and L oppa too.” I pointed out. That seem to take him down a few notches and I smiled.

“I’m really grateful that you guys are letting me stay. But as soon as the coast is clear, I won’t bother you guys anymore.” I looked at the floor.

“It’s not a bother. We wouldn’t feel good if we let you go out there and you got injured.” Sunggyu said and I nodded. “Nomu kamsanghamida.” I stood up and bowed.

“Ani, Ani.” He waved his hands. “Hyung. We have a meeting remember.” My eyes narrowed at this. Artists didn’t have meetings. Could they be talking about a mission? I pretended not to notice this pass and sat down on the couch next to Sungyeol. “Eunji-sshi.”

“You can just call me Eunji.” I smiled. “ah…uh Eunji. Are you alright to be alone? We need to go out and probably won’t be back until late.” Dongwoo said. “I’m fine. I’ll go pick up some takeout for you guys when before you get back.”

“Ahhh you read my mind.” Sungyeol hugged me and I stiffened but before I could do anything Hoya pulled him away. “Sungyeol-ah leave her alone.” He threw me a small smile and gave him a relieved one.

 

---------------------------

Have I gotten your attention yet? haha. I hope you guys like reading it. :]