Choices

Infinitely Dangerous

I went into the room where Sunggyu was in and he was talking to Hoya and Sungjong. "Hyung, we're so glad you are trusting us. You'll remember it all soon." Sungyeol said. Sunggyu saw me walk in and he came over to stand in front of me. I felt Woohyun tense but I grabbed his arm and he relaxed slightly. Sunggyu looked between us and his expression with a expression I couldn't decipher.

 
"So do you know where Son Mi is?" I asked and he nodded slowly. "They would keep me and Belle blindfolded in the beginning but after a while I got to see where we headed every time we went back to the compound. Myungsoo handed him a tablet and he pulled up a location on the map. "Thats…." Woohyun peered over my shoulder. "One of Celestia's abandoned compounds." he finished and I blinked at him.
 
"She was right under our noses." I said softly. Celestia suddenly walked in. "None of you are going." she said and I stared at her in disbelief. "We have her in the bag." I said. "You don't know her like I do. It could be an ambush. And it could mean you all die." she said. "Since when did you become afraid?" I asked her. "We can't let her stick around and be a threat to us." I said.
 
"Sunggyu is still not completely himself. I suggest you heed my words and abort this until a later time." she said. "What if we opt to go?" Sungjong said. "Then you will get no help from me."
 
"Do you think we can't handle her?" I asked. "I thought I knew exactly what she was capable of, but our bastard father must've left her with more money, resources and secrets than I thought." she said. "You're just afraid." I glared at her. "You don't want to do something you can't control, something you can't know all the details of." 
Celestia closed her eyes and let out a breath. "You can go. But do not say I didn't warn you Minji. Do not expect me to lend a helping hand." and she left.
 
"Are we going?" I asked the room and I didn't need a verbal answer, all the guys looked ready to go. I went to change and grab guns and knives. I made no effort to conceal my weapons. I wore a shoulder holster for two guns and slipped two magazines into my belt. I grabbed the wicked sharp hair chopsticks and twirled my hair into a bun before sticking them in neatly. One of the es were going to die today. I was about to leave the room when Daniel walked in. "Get out of my way." I said. "You guys aren't going anywhere today. Celestia ordered the shut down of all the power to the exits and all the vehicles to be put on maintenance mode. Noone is leaving the compound today." I stared at him in disbelief. I grabbed one of the hair chopsticks out of my hair and tried to move past him. "You want to kill her?" he asked.
 
"I'll try." I growled. I tried to push past him and he grabbed my wrist in a painful grip and twisted my wrist to make me drop my weapon. Suddenly someone else grabbed his wrist. It was Sunggyu. "Don't touch her." he growled and shoved Daniel away. I blinked at Sunggyu. Daniel straightened. "I suggest you don't try anything stupid today. Tomorrow is another day. Think about it again." he said and he looked at Sunggyu with a narrow look before leaving. 
 
"You okay?" he asked as I massaged my wrist. "Yes." I said and realizing we were alone, I looked at his face. "The guys let you go around alone?" I asked. "Yeah. They went to get ready but Daniel stopped them and I'm just kind of wandering now." he said. "Oh. Okay." I said softly. "I'm sorry Minji." he said. "You don't have to be." I said softly, but he lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. "I am. I'm sorry I said those hurtful things." he said and I pushed away his hand. "You should get some rest. Celestia might have been able to stop us today but we're doing this tomorrow." I said. I walked back towards my room and Sunggyu walked me. We both stayed quiet. I looked up to see Woohyun waiting outside my door. He and Sunggyu exchanged looks. I sighed. "Sunggyu, you should go get some rest." I looked at him and Woohyun took my hand. I saw Sunggyu's jaw tighten. "Do you pick him?" he suddenly ask and I was so taken aback. "Mwoh?" I asked. "Do you pick Woohyun over me. When you told me you loved me on the cliff." I stared at him. "Don't do this Sunggyu." I said. "I'm trying to get my life and all my memories back in order but I find out my best friend took the girl that I love. What do you want me to do?" he asked sounding hurt.
 
Woohyun moved to stand in front of me. "Hyung. Minji didn't pi-" and Sunggyu punched him. "Sunggyu!" I grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm behind him. Woohyun flexed his jaw. He looked like he was about to move towards Sunggyu. "Don't you dare!" I yelled at him and his eyes met mine. "Woohyun I'll find you later. Go for now." I said and he came over to kiss the top of my head and left.
 
I turned towards Sunggyu. "How could you hit Woohyun?!" I asked in disbelief but he was watching me silently. "He's taking you away from me." he said cupping my cheek. I stiffened. "He's not doing anything." I said carefully. "You love me." he said softly. "You must've shed a lot of tears for me." he took a step towards me and I backed away. I felt my eyes sting just from the mention of how I thought he was gone forever.
 
"If it wasn't for that stupid ambush, we would have done this a long time ago." he said. "Mwoh?" i watched him confused. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into my room and locked the door behind us. He kissed me without warning, urgent and intense. I protested and tried to push him off. He grabbed my wrists and brought them to my sides as he broke away briefly. "I love you Minji." he said and I couldn't get anything to move as I stared at him. "I love you so so much." and he kissed me again letting go of my wrists.
 
I closed my eyes and my hands came up again but this time, I ran one hand through his hair while the other tried to pull him closer. I dunno when it happened but my shoulder holster with my guns fell to the floor. Followed by my top. Followed by Sunggyu's shirt. He pulled out the other hair chopstick and my hair fell back down. "You're so beautiful. And I love you." he said voice husky. "Sunggyu." I said softly.
 
"We…" I hesitated but he didn't give me time to think. He pulled me onto the bed and kissed me again. As wrong as the timing was, it felt so right. I shut the door to my common sense and hooked one leg around his waist. "I missed you." I said breathily. "So much." he said with a slight growl and our hands couldn't get off the rest of our clothes fast enough before I let pleasure consume me. 
 
-----------------------------
His arms were wrapped around me tightly when I finally woke up. I was sore. I still felt the warmth of his fingers on my waist when I called his name. His eyes were closed and his chest moved slowly, rising and falling. What did I just do to us? Guilt slowly creeped into my thoughts.
 
I tried to get up but it woke him right away. Assassins were not heavy sleepers. His eyes met mine. "Can you say my name like that again?" and i felt the hottest flaming blush color my cheeks without my permission.
 
"We need to get up." I said in response and tried to move but he held on to me. "Sunggyu." I said. "Are you going to find Woohyun?" he asked. "I…" I stammered. "Hajima. Stay Minji. Please." he said pleadingly and he kissed up my neck to my jaw and slowly brushed against my lips.
 
His hand tangled in my hair and he pulled me into a kiss. When we finally broke apart, I was breathless. "I need to get up." I pulled out of his grasp and grabbed my clothes to get dressed. Sunggyu watched me and I felt uneasy. "Get dressed too." I said and I left the room.
 
I went to find Woohyun. When i got to his door, I stopped. What was I going to say to him? What was I going to do? Suddenly the door opened and Woohyun looked at me. I saw him swallow and avert his eyes from mine. His hands came up and he ran them through my hair to straighten it. I had forgotten to check my appearance.
 
I felt a sick feeling grow in the pit of my stomach. He was quiet as he fixed my hair. He smoothed it to one side. "It'll hide the marks that are on your neck." he said almost inaudibly and my hand flew to my neck. "Woohyun." I said. But he finally met my eyes and his eyes were red rimmed like he was holding back tears. 
 
"I was stupid." he said. "Wait." I said softly. "I shouldn't have gone back to your room." he kept going. "Wait." I said again. "Then I didn't need to hear you call his name." he said now with more anger and force. "You two seemed like you were having fun."
 
"Woohyun." My bottom lip trembled and I tried to grab his arm but he jerked out of it in a second. "Please do not touch me right now Minji." he said.
"Woohyun. I…." I tried to find words. "You don't have to say anything. Your choice is very clear." and without another look at me he went into his room and slammed the door closed in my face.
 
I felt like I single handedly ripped apart his heart. I felt like I stomped all over Woohyun's heart and threw it back in his face.
 
I felt tears sting my eyes as I stood outside his room, just staring at his door. I think I stood there for half an hour before the door opened again. I looked up. Woohyun's jaw tightened, his face devoid of emotion. 
 
"Get the away from my door Minji. It's bad enough I tried to be the gentleman and gave you all the time in the world to choose. But you had with Sunggyu. Showed up at my door with your hair still messed up, your neck marked by him and you are acting like the kicked puppy?" he said.
 
"No. You don't get to do that. Not now. I showed you my real feelings. I didn't mind just being by your side. But he hasn't even been back for three days. He doesn't have all his memories. And you are already his. No, I'm not giving you anymore of myself so you can destroy it and hand it back to me. I can't look at you right now. So just stay out of my sight." and he 
walked around me and down the hall. I couldn't say anything. He was right.
 
I turned around to watch his back as he walked away from me. What have I done?
 

((A/N: NOT DEAD. I owe my faithful readers a chapter. DRAMA TIMES A LOT. I hope you guys are as torn as me, reading this chapter :[))