Woohyun

Infinitely Dangerous

 

Woohyun POV~

After those people took the girl we went to get Sungyeol treated. It wasn’t too serious and I was glad we were back at the dorm. Sungyeol was in the room resting. The guys were taking turns showering before we went to bed. I sighed running a hand through my hair. “You’re worried about that girl?” Hyung asked and I shrugged.

“I don’t know. It was so bizarre, I don’t understand why she shoved me out of the way and weirder still was that she knew my name.” I said and Sunggyu hyung scratched his head. “That is odd.” He was about to say something else when the doorbell rang.

When we got back Pan ni and Eunji weren’t home yet so I ran to open the door for Eunji, getting ready to greet her with a smile but Pan ni was alone. She smiled at me. “Thanks.” And she came inside. I peeked my head outside and looked around before going in.

“Where’s Eunji?” I asked as Pan ni sat down on the couch. “She is taking care of Halmulhnee. We got word of her becoming ill so Eunji said to tell you guys she’ll be careful but she needs to do this for a few days at least.”

I couldn’t help but feel disappointed. “Should we buy some fruits and go visit your grandma?” Sunggyu hyung asked and Pan ni shook her head. “You might be leading those bad guys to where we live if we all go. I think it’s best to wait for my unni to come back.” She said patting my shoulder. “Don’t worry about her.” Pan ni smiled and she yawned going sleep in my room tonight.

I was kind of glad. We all looked disheveled from the mission tonight. It wouldn’t be ideal for Pan ni to find out who we really are.

“Hyung, I saw Pan ni, where’s Eunji?” Hoya asked coming out drying his hair. I told him what Pan ni told me and he nodded. “I think she’ll be back soon.” He smiled to himself and I nodded as well. I went to shower but instead of Eunji, I kept replaying the scene where that girl called my name and pushed me out of the way.

I didn’t understand. Who the hell was she? And why was she always there? I slipped into the room and Sungyeol was sleeping soundly. The doctors gave him some painkillers and I was glad he was feeling better. I got into bed and sighed trying to forget about the girl and think about how Eunji was doing before sleep overcame me.

-------------

AHAHA as you might have noticed. I've never done a point of view other than Minji's! So ta-da Woohyun! Am I going to switch around now? Who knows? Stay tuned :]