The calm before

Infinitely Dangerous

 

“Where’s Belle?” I asked as the guys wolfed down the food like they haven’t eaten in two days. Myungsoo looked up. “Belle needed to do a few things. I think she’s coming back soon.” He said.

I sighed softly. “Well, I’m going to go for a jog.” I said getting up. “Are you sure? It’s getting late out.”

Woohyun asked and I shrugged. "Nothing is going to happen. Don't worry." I said and he got up off his seat on the couch. "Want me to jog with you?" he asked and I shook my head. "Pan ni will come with me." and she nodded and we went to change.

We got outside and two blocks out we saw Taemin leaning against his car waiting for us."Why did I know you were going to be here." I sighed walking up to him. He smiled at us. "Because you're psychic and you can read my mind." he said and Pan ni rolled her eyes. "Please tell me you aren't going to talk like that the entire time we are out." she said making a gagging motion. "I hope not." I said throwing him a look and he put his hands up. "Arraseo." he said and tilted his head for us to get in.

He drove us to one of our favorite restaurants and we sat down. After we ordered Taemin sighed looking at me. “Both of you worry me.” He said. Pan ni laughed softly. “Taeminnie don’t drag me into this, you mean Minji, not me.”

Taemin sighed again throwing her a look. “Shush both of you.” I said putting a hand on my side. I really did need to recover a bit before we faced down Daniel. I knew he was coming, but I just didn’t know when.

“Does it still hurt?” Pan ni asked. “No.” I said. “Don’t lie.” Taemin whispered harshly. “I’m fine.” I said again more sternly and they both threw a knowing look at each other but dropped the subject.

Our meal was pleasant. We just talked about Taemin’s time in Japan and what Pan ni was doing in Budapest before Shadow called her back.

Taemin dropped us off a few blocks away and we started on our walk back to the dorm.

Pan ni slung her arm around my shoulders smiling. “You’re only so friendly when you had a few bottles of soju.” I said giggling. “I deserve my share of alcohol.” She said dignified. “Oh I don’t doubt that, you were wound up tighter than the springs on a firm mattress.” I said smiled.

“Oh be quiet you.” She said sounding annoyed. When we got back to the dorm, to Pan ni’s delight, Belle didn’t decide to rear her ugly head just yet.

We got inside and the boys were eating dinner. “Where’d you guys go?” Sungyeol asked with his mouth full. “We ran and then we just ate dinner before we came back. I hope you guys don’t mind.” I smiled and Myungsoo laughed. “More kimchi jigae for me.” He smiled happily. “Want to get some fruit?” I asked Pan ni and we both headed into the kitchen. I was slicing apples as Pan ni leaned on the counter beside me. “So Woohyun oppa hmm.” She said softly just so I could hear.

“Taemin is going to be jealous.” She winked. I continued to cut. “He’s just easy. We just need to get the mission done.” I said and her lips pursed when I used similar words to her own. “You’re right.” She said.

“I know I am.” I replied. Did I have feelings for the guys? That wasn’t relevant. What was relevant was the task handed to me. I bled and sweat to get where I was now, and I wasn’t about to let stupid feelings get in my way.

Pan ni opened to say something but she stopped when Sunggyu came in. “Can I get some?” he smiled and I nodded handing him a piece with a smile. “Are you doing anything tomorrow?” he suddenly asked. “Ah…ne. Pan ni and I are going to go see a movie.” I said and he saddened. “Oh okay.” He cheered up and gave me one of his gentle smiles before grabbing another slice and leaving.

“You are a boy slayer, I tell you.” Pan ni said with a knowing smile. I rolled my eyes. “Isn’t that the point?” I asked raising an eyebrow and picking up an apple slice. “Yum.” Woohyun came out of nowhere and moved my hand to his mouth and took my apple slice. “Yah!” I said protesting and he wrapped his arm around my waist. “You can get me back on our date.” He winked.

“Stop twitching.” I smiled just a little and pulled out of his grasp.

“Well how about you and Dongwoo decide where we are going to do tomorrow.” I said to him and stuffed the plate of apples in his hands and pulled Pan ni back to the room.

Pan ni lifted up her yellow dress to study. “What shoes would go good with these?” she asked curiously. I rolled my eyes. “Jordans.” I said and she gaped at me. “Just kidding.” I laughed. “Wear these sandals.” I pointed to her bag and she nodded. “Is it bad that I’m kind of excited?” she asked cautiously.

I sighed. “No, it’s not wrong but our mission is to not let them get to us.” I said and nodded. “Well I’m going to sleep.” I yawned and went to brush my teeth. I said goodnight to the guys and jumped into bed. Pan ni closed the light soon afterwards and I drifted off to sleep.

 

-------------

How will their date go. Nobody knows :3