Mem---

Infinitely Dangerous

I stood beneath the spray of hot water, and let the water hit my face. There was approximately four hours before the mission. My shoulder ached a little. It had mostly healed thanks to the first rate medicine that Celestia had. Sungyeol had asked me once again if I was up for going on the mission. I didn't really know why he kept asking me but I told him, I was an assassin. My main objective in life to was to kill others. That was the only thing I was good at. Because obviously anything concerned with relationships was a bust. I finally shut the water off and watched the droplets drip off my hair. It took me a few minutes in the steamed up bathroom to finally get dressed. I was tired. Tired of everything that had happened within this short amount of time. I couldn't sleep because whenever I closed my eyes, I saw Sunggyu again.

 
I blow-dried my hair and put it in a tight bun and put on a black sweater and jeans. I slipped two knives in my boots and went to get two guns. Woohyun was also getting his guns. He was checking the silencer on his gun when I walked in. His eyes shifted to look at me and without a word he went back to his gun. "Real mature." I said out of annoyance. 
"What do you want from me Minji?" Woohyun holstered his gun and faced me. "I can't have you because you won't let me. You tell me to let you go but you give me a ing hard time when I'm trying to ignore you. I may be a big flirt on stage singing, but when I love a girl, it's with all of my heart. Now if you make up your mind on whether or not you want to get kicked out of my heart, you need to leave me alone." and he walked towards he door. I couldn't stop myself from grabbing his arm. He turned around to stare at me. "I care about you." my heart made me say before my brain could stop me. "Yeah. I know." he said. "Doesn't change anything though, does it?" and he shook me off and left.
 
I sighed and grabbed my guns and went to meet up with everyone else. I got in the front passenger seat because I assumed no one wanted to sit next to me. Dongwoo was driving. "Have you heard from Pan ni?" he suddenly asked when we were on our way. "No I haven't." I said. "Sorry." Dongwoo nodded and went back to focus on the road.
 
The objective is the guns dealer and Son Mi. but kill anyone who gets in the way." I said. "It's still a mall, we have to try to stay as inconspicuous as possible." Sungjong said and I didn't reply to him and just turned my head to look out the window. "Yeah, i guess." I replied after a few minutes.
 
When we got into the mall, we didn't talk. We knew where we were supposed to be positioned. Anyone who had a shot when the time came could take it.
 
I headed to the bottom level. I had cleared two corridors before suddenly I head the elevator. My eyes widened. There shouldn't be anyone down here except me. I moved closer and hid behind some pipes as the elevator dinged softly signaling it's arrival.
 
Then the doors opened, I would be hard pressed to admit but I expected maybe it would be Sunggyu but it wasn't. It was Belle on the phone and the anger came so hard and fast that I couldn't even stop myself. I rushed her and the phone flew out of her hand and broke against the wall. Her eyes were wide in surprise and I just smiled before punching her in the face. I sat on top of her and punched her face another time. "You ing . I'm going to rearrange your face, your body parts and you won't even know what hit you." She growled and tried to throw me off but she only had one hand. The other was in a sling and in a cast. "You picked the wrong person to mess with." I said as I grabbed her good wrist and had a death grip on it. ", you won't even know what hit you." she spat and tried to kick me off. She struggled, but she was injured and I wasn't. I punched her in the ribs and she let out a gasp of pain. It was almost music to my ears.
 
"I think I should say that to you." I grunted as I punched her again. I growled and looked at her wrist now in my hand. "You just got a broken arm from that fall?" I said almost calmly. "Let me fix that." and I twisted her wrist. She let out a scream of pain and her body convulsed under mine. I gritted my teeth and twisted harder until I heard her wrist pop. I dislocated her wrist. She was panting in pain. "Now I'm going to kill you. I'm just sorry Pan ni couldn't be here to see it." and I pulled out a knife from my boot and was about to bring it down when a slid foot connected with my ribs and forced me off Belle. 
 
I whipped my head up to see my attacker and I froze. I felt like time stopped, but he bent down to help Belle up and moved  her behind him. My brain stopped understanding. He glared daggers at me and he was holding a gun.
 
Belle was whimpering and tears rolling down her face. I wanted to punch her again just for looking like that.
 
"Sunggyu." the words escaped my mouth. He looked intact. He looked tired but he was here. He was alive. "Sunggyu, it's me." I said getting to my feet. "I know who you are." he said in an emotionless voice.
 
Then as if the thumping of my heart in my hears couldn't get any deafening. "The who pushed me off a cliff." and stared at him wide eyed. "Mwoh?!" I said my brain going a mile a minute. "You're Minji, the that's been out to get me. Surprised I'm alive? Sorry to give you bad news. I'm not that easy to kill." I couldn't comprehend what was happening.
 
"She's the one who almost killed you, Sunggyu." I said pointing at Belle. "Yeah, I'm sorry but you can't accuse my girlfriend of something like that." 
"G-girlfriend?" my voice trembled.
He turned to her with the loving gaze he only gave me and said "I'll take care of her and we'll get your wrist looked at." he cupped her rapidly swelling cheek. She smiled at him and I knew she was doing it for show because she tip-toed and kissed him.
 
"This is ridiculous!" I said. "She's not your girlfriend. She's the one who tried to kill you. She's the one who shot you. She's the one that stabbed you. Sunggyu, don't tell me you don't remember!" I screamed.
 
He turned back to me, face hard. "All I know is that you are a double crossing ."
My body moved and I took a step towards him. "Sunggyu, please. please don't do this." I said feeling my eyes sting.
I stopped when he raised his run level to my heart. "One step closer and I will kill you in one shot." he said clicking the safety. 
 
"Sunggyu, you don't remember what you said to me that day at the cliff?" I asked softly.
"Die ?" and all i heard was the gun go off.

((A/N: Part one of the two part update :] Tell me what you think!!! Did this get your blood pumping?))